Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 35

Author Topic: Competitive Evolution (Turn 18) (11/15)  (Read 36076 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Competitive Evolution (Turn 8) (10/15)
« Reply #165 on: January 10, 2021, 06:48:21 am »

Team Pasta Vēlōcis

Vote:  Place a new stoma (smaller than the other one) near the flagellum.  Food goes in the larger stoma, wastes goes out the smaller one.

SS Vote Proposal:  Arrange our net of nerves so that it consists of a mass of nerves gathered centrally in the horizontal and saggital directions while extending most of the length of the organism, with separate nerves branching out of this central column.  The central column of nerves should be made so as to transmit nerve impulses as fast as possible.

Note:  SS Vote Proposal is only a proposal.  I’m open to other ideas if anyone has any.  Remember that the SS Vote must be agreed on by everyone in the team (which means that 0cra_Troper should stop spectating and start posting).
+1 Support, with this we are one step closer to having a brain!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 10, 2021, 09:30:24 am »

Team Lagus Blob

Cellular Rear Hatchery
Lagus form into two seperate castes - One caste called Lagus Eral creates small tendrils on rear of the cell that expel small cells with half of Lagus genetic material, much further it's connected to a smaller pouch that produces it's half of the cells.

The other caste called Lagus Alur creates one large internal chamber that can allow tendrils of Lagus Eral to enter, expel tiny Lagus when they reach suitable size, up further a smaller pouch produces non-motile cells bundled with food that contain other half of its genetic material, when these are ready they spill out onto the chamber ready to be fertilized.

Both Lagus have formed secondary hole that is opened slightly beside the tendril that is connected partially to the end of where mouth leads to allow for minor expelling of waste.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 10, 2021, 06:04:06 pm »

Team Lagus Blob

Team Lagus Blob

Cellular Rear Hatchery
Lagus form into two seperate castes - One caste called Lagus Eral creates small tendrils on rear of the cell that expel small cells with half of Lagus genetic material, much further it's connected to a smaller pouch that produces it's half of the cells.

The other caste called Lagus Alur creates one large internal chamber that can allow tendrils of Lagus Eral to enter, expel tiny Lagus when they reach suitable size, up further a smaller pouch produces non-motile cells bundled with food that contain other half of its genetic material, when these are ready they spill out onto the chamber ready to be fertilized.

Both Lagus have formed secondary hole that is opened slightly beside the tendril that is connected partially to the end of where mouth leads to allow for minor expelling of waste.

+1

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 11, 2021, 01:26:31 am »

Team Lagus Blob

Cellular Rear Hatchery

Open free space, so I guess I could join
+1

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 11, 2021, 03:00:08 am »

Team Lagus Blob

Cellular Rear Hatchery

+1

Welcome!
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 11, 2021, 03:15:47 am »

Team Lagus Blob

Cellular Rear Hatchery

+1

Welcome!

Looks like the game can accommodate up to four more players:  a third player for team Friendly Pancake, and three members for the yet-to-be-created fifth team...
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Competitive Evolution (Turn 8) (11/15)
« Reply #171 on: January 11, 2021, 03:20:50 am »

Team Pancake
Naturegirl: Terran-like roots derived from filtering tendrils.
Kilojoule: Supports Naturegirl
Demonic: Increased rigidity and toughness.

Team Pasta Vēlōcis
Curious Cat: Butt
King Zultan: Supports Curious Cat
0cra: ...
SS vote: A chord of nerves for further advancement in cognition, derived from the net of nerves

Team Lagus Blob
flazeo25: Sexual reproduction by internal fertlisation.
McDreich: Supports flazeo25
Canadian kitten: Supportz flazeo25

Team Friendly Pancake
Kashyyk: Vascular veins for more efficent transfer
GOTOTOTOE: Supports Kashyyk
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 08:27:03 am by Magmacube_tr »
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

GOTOTOTOE

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 11, 2021, 05:37:54 am »

Team Pancake
Naturegirl: Terran-like roots derived from filtering tendrils.
Kilojoule: Supports Naturegirl
Demonic: Supports Naturegirl

Team Pasta Vēlōcis
Curious Cat: Butt
King Zultan: Supports Curious Cat
0cra: ...
SS vote: A chord of nerves for further advancement in cognition, derived from the net of nerves

Team Lagus Blob
flazeo25: Sexual reproduction by internal fertlisation.
McDreich: Supports flazeo25
Canadian kitten: Supportz flazeo25

Team Friendly Pancake
Kashyyk: Vascular veins for more efficent transfer
GOTOTOTOE: Supports Kashyyk
nod!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 11, 2021, 06:20:09 am »

Looks good to me.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 11, 2021, 07:43:40 am »

No? I'm trying to unfragile our pan.

Repost

Vote: Further thicken our cell membranes to begin forming proper cell walls, toughening up our pan through our increased rigidity, decreasing our fragility.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 11, 2021, 08:01:56 am »

My vote is correct

Sorry yours was missed

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 11, 2021, 08:23:42 am »

No? I'm trying to unfragile our pan.

Repost

Vote: Further thicken our cell membranes to begin forming proper cell walls, toughening up our pan through our increased rigidity, decreasing our fragility.

Why didn't I see it? Anyways, thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Also, you already had cell walls, and they are the ones that got tough before, so I will be registering this as further toughness and the fixing.of the outer pan.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 08:26:19 am by Magmacube_tr »

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 11, 2021, 08:30:38 am »

Ok.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 11, 2021, 08:37:56 am »

Nod

GOTOTOTOE

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 11, 2021, 08:46:12 am »

howre we going to deal with something like the cambrain explosion btw? can one team manage multiple species without splitting off? unless we get more people idk how we're going to get much species diversity
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 35