Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 122

Author Topic: BYOR 15: Game Over - Mafia Win (Kinda?)  (Read 111179 times)

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
Re: BYOR 15: Day 4 - You Might Have Screwed Up
« Reply #1575 on: January 08, 2021, 08:46:53 pm »

Leafsnail

I protected Heydude6. My protection only protects those who have the same alignment as me. When I protected Jim "nothing happened" but when I protected Heydude6 something actually happened. Also my night ability was stolen. So that's neat.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: January 08, 2021, 09:19:35 pm »

The only thing I tried this time was to fire a tracking dart at Leafsnail, only to get role blocked. Probably by him.

Also, why are you guys trying to quickhammer? Don’t you at least want to hear NJW explain his revive?

I wish you guys did a better job at endearing yourselves to me cause I might have joined you.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: January 08, 2021, 09:20:47 pm »

Heydude6 what was so important about protecting your buddy's revive that you'd use lylo breakers for it?

I traded a no bonk badge to NJW and targetted Heydude6 as a secondary. I picked up Owl's day action, cheer, since he didn't pick something to trade in time from my previous night's action.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: January 08, 2021, 09:37:53 pm »

Unvote 9_9

I'm going to divulge some more of my actions now. I gave a no bonk badge to Leafsnail late yesterday, and I also tried to shoot him last night. I had a gun because I successfully used the Dweller Mask N2. I wasn't blocked last night (N3), but I also wasn't successful (clearly).

heydude6: are you claiming 3rd party?

Heydude6 what was so important about protecting your buddy's revive that you'd use lylo breakers for it?

When I protected Jim "nothing happened" but when I protected Heydude6 something actually happened.

Nirur Torir, we have an actual cop claim now on heydude6 from LO. I want to make sure that people see this as we think through today.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: January 08, 2021, 09:43:52 pm »

Unvote.
I did miss that, as I've been waiting all night to say that.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: January 08, 2021, 09:52:18 pm »

What kind of contradictory nonsense is this? There is no way anyone would use a Lylo breaker to defend their buddy if they knew they were going to be revived!

I said it yesterday and I will say it again!

The scum team is Vector, Luckyowl and Nirur Torir. If their behaviour from yesterday wasn’t enough, now they’re blatantly piling on votes without any worries about a potential quickhammer from the scum. That’s cause they are scum.

Also, look at how they were so willing to Lynch NJW yesterday, but now they switched their target to Leafsnail without even giving a proper justification. They literally just coloured the name red and started talking about something else.

I’m town Vector, but it seems like you aren’t.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: January 08, 2021, 09:58:26 pm »

The background behind you changes to a war scene, and you see webadict wearing a helmet. Gun shots ring out, and you see that Vector now lays a puddle of their own blood.

"Sad way to see a soldier go out," he says. "If only there was someone who had stopped it. You poor saps."

He takes off the helmet and lays it over their face as two stagehands drag the body into the back.

Seven left. And now it's definitely confirmed. Y'all fucked up.

Vector has died of HP Loss.

Vector was Light Shenanigans (town).

Votes Reset.

Vote Count
------------------------
FallacyofUrist - 0 -
heydude6 - 0 -
Leafsnail - 0 -
Luckyowl - 0 -
Nirur Torir - 0 -
NJW2000 - 0 -
TricMagic - 0 -
No Lynch - 0 -

Not Voting - 7 - Nirur Torir, TricMagic, Leafsnail, NJW2000, FallacyofUrist, heydude6, Luckyowl,

4 to Hammer. Day ends on January 11, 2021 at 19:00 CST (~70 hours remaining).

Role Name: Light Shenanigans
Shenanigans: 9
Alignment: Town
Wincon: You win when all anti-Town factions are dead and at least one Town member is alive.
Abilities:
{P10} (Any) Shenanigans [self/target]: Here’s some shenanigans, just for you! Choose up to 2 Themes. Modify yours or the target's role by those themes. These modifications may add or modify abilities… lightly.
(Information) Themes:
Choice - Abilities that grant the player options, but weaken each result because of it.
Sacrifice - Abilities that force the player to give up something for more powerful outcomes.
Transformation - Abilities that modify the players roles.
Power Up - Abilities that become more powerful the longer the game goes.
Support - Abilities that power up the abilities of other players.
Weaken - Abilities that hamper the abilities of other players.
Decaying - Abilities start becoming weaker as time goes on.
Defenestrate - Abilities that can affect aspects external to the current game.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: January 08, 2021, 10:00:33 pm »

What kind of contradictory nonsense is this? There is no way anyone would use a Lylo breaker to defend their buddy if they knew they were going to be revived!
They might if it changed lylo and the revive had a downside.

But you've been claimed town by a hopefully reliable cop, and one you think is town. Anything to say on that?

Late D3 you thought Leafsnail likely on multiple scum teams, what changed enough for you to be so sure on Vector, Owl, and myself?
And why me? My vote wasn't enough to get you in scum's hammer range?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 15: Day 4 - You Definitely Screwed Up
« Reply #1583 on: January 08, 2021, 10:01:55 pm »

I repeat: "idiots." BAH!
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: January 08, 2021, 10:04:49 pm »

Okay. Heydude6 is scum.

Heydude6 he just shot me and reduced my health to 1 hp.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: January 08, 2021, 10:05:35 pm »

Any other wild guesses, Heydude?

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: January 08, 2021, 10:07:39 pm »

No, not a wild guess. Heydude6 is scum. Including NJW200 and you.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: January 08, 2021, 10:09:56 pm »

If you know you're townie. Place your vote on Heydude6. He had no reason to reduce my hp to 1 and will most likely write another wall of shit lies like last time.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: January 08, 2021, 10:12:19 pm »

I was talking to him.

I don't want to bring him within quickhammering distance at the start of the day, just in case he's town.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: January 08, 2021, 10:13:40 pm »

I was talking to him.

I don't want to bring him within quickhammering distance at the start of the day, just in case he's town.

There's nothing townie about bringing the least suspected scum hp to 1.
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 122