Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 122

Author Topic: BYOR 15: Game Over - Mafia Win (Kinda?)  (Read 111585 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 15: Day 3 - Rampage!
« Reply #1545 on: January 07, 2021, 07:54:32 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
FallacyofUrist - 2 - TricMagic*, NJW2000*,
heydude6 - 0 -
Leafsnail - 0 -
Luckyowl - 0 -
Nirur Torir - 0 -
NJW2000 - 3 - Luckyowl*, Vector*, Nirur Torir*,
TricMagic - 0 -
Vector - 2 - Leafsnail*, heydude6*,
No Lynch - 0 -

Not Voting - 2 - FallacyofUrist,

5 to Hammer. Day ends on January 07, 2021 at 19:00 CST (0 hours and 5 minutes remaining.)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 07:56:14 pm by webadict »

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: January 07, 2021, 07:54:35 pm »

I believe it’s important to start thinking in terms of scum teams too now. I mostly think in terms of pairs, th

The teams I see are

Vector Luckyowl

Both scummy and they buddied during the Iceytea lynch attempt and Owl’s plan

NJW Leafsnail

Leafsnail sucks, and it’s possible they coordinated NJW’s  watcher claim during day 2

Leafsnail, Fallacy, Torir

A meme team, Wanted to mention cause I think it’s be hilarious if none of the star players were mafia this game.

Vector Leafsnail

The power couple as I like to call it. They’ve been constantly bickering and Leafsnail definitely roleblocked Vector during night 1, but I see it as a play clever enough for !scum vector to coordinate. Probably unlikely, but it puts my top most suspicious players up for lynch

Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: January 07, 2021, 07:55:14 pm »

@Mamobo, there's 3 on NJW.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: January 07, 2021, 07:56:33 pm »

Fal Alrert!, The cat is awake.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: January 07, 2021, 07:56:41 pm »

@Mamobo, there's 3 on NJW.
If people didn't use nicknames at the fucking buzzer...

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: January 07, 2021, 07:56:53 pm »

Wow! It’s also my most likely scum team too! Webadict I use Excalibur on Vecotr and move both my votes to Vector too!
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: January 07, 2021, 07:57:12 pm »

Why does it say 5 minutes to hammer now when the cutoff time given was 3 minutes ago ghghhg

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: January 07, 2021, 07:58:06 pm »

I believe it’s important to start thinking in terms of scum teams too now. I mostly think in terms of pairs, th

The teams I see are

Vector Luckyowl

Both scummy and they buddied during the Iceytea lynch attempt and Owl’s plan

NJW Leafsnail

Leafsnail sucks, and it’s possible they coordinated NJW’s  watcher claim during day 2

Leafsnail, Fallacy, Torir

A meme team, Wanted to mention cause I think it’s be hilarious if none of the star players were mafia this game.

Vector Leafsnail

The power couple as I like to call it. They’ve been constantly bickering and Leafsnail definitely roleblocked Vector during night 1, but I see it as a play clever enough for !scum vector to coordinate. Probably unlikely, but it puts my top most suspicious players up for lynch

In this case, LuckyOwl and Vector pair make sense if NJW isn't mafia. This shift is not a good thing though, so late.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: January 07, 2021, 07:58:24 pm »

Sudden? I resent that. I've been trying to lynch FoU on the basis of a largely unsupported gutread for at least twenty-four hours, if I recall correctly.

Plus they generally came out scummy in their fight with Vector, they haven't done much notably pro town this game, and they claimed a suspiciously weak role.
The last bit of the fight was bad, I admit. And I've never fullclaimed. I think we'll see why my role appears so weak in a minute.

Not sudden-doublevoting FoU? :,<
One wheel short of a wagon

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: January 07, 2021, 07:58:33 pm »

Fuck! It may be too late!

Vector Vector

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: January 07, 2021, 07:58:58 pm »

Wow! It’s also my most likely scum team too! Webadict I use Excalibur on Vecotr and move both my votes to Vector too!
Fuck! It may be too late!

Vector Vector

I think you're too late, but INTERESTING

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: January 07, 2021, 07:59:12 pm »

Vote Vector please! If you aren’t scum NJW, then it’s got to be them!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: January 07, 2021, 07:59:18 pm »

I guess that a fair devil's advocate would say that FoU could have changed his mind based on how his action resolved buuuut... no mention of that, and hard to see how a "yep heydude has guns" result would change. Trying not to be influenced by the gutread in summarising that, but I am about to vote him(her? catgirl?) on it. "It" being the gutread.
Nya. I think I'd vote Vector, but I don't want to cause a tie.

The action resolved based on my earlier submission before I could submit a modification, unfurtunately.

I don't have any vote powers that I knyow of.

That is actually a gun in Enter the Gungeon? I think?
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: January 07, 2021, 07:59:27 pm »

Actually, we won't see why my role as claimed thus far is weak, thanks to a Vector votepile I can only stop by voting myself. Tarnation.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: January 07, 2021, 08:00:01 pm »

Vector no ite
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 122