Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 122

Author Topic: BYOR 15: Game Over - Mafia Win (Kinda?)  (Read 111011 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

we are all Pathos
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

I think every player I've been accused of being the smurf of is in this game.

I can start whenever. I could be missing most of the 24th but at this stage I'll probably be available then and I don't think I'll be accused of lacking in wordcount if a miss a day or two anyhow.
That's not true. I actually think you're the smurf of Zathras/Bookthras.

dolores

• Bay Watcher
  • vinyl
    • View Profile

Zathras is from before my time, though. I guess that means it lines up perfectly, though. Eyeballing their posts, I think you might be right.
Taking a cue from Toaster, Vector and others, I've realised that a short generic noun is the best choice for a forum username, so I'll abandon this account, and start being active on the other one. It's still me, and I only use one account at a time.
Man, this all makes way too much sense.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Zathras is from before my time, though. I guess that means it lines up perfectly, though. Eyeballing their posts, I think you might be right.
Taking a cue from Toaster, Vector and others, I've realised that a short generic noun is the best choice for a forum username, so I'll abandon this account, and start being active on the other one. It's still me, and I only use one account at a time.
You could maybe ask one of the mods for a name change instead?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I told you. It was the only logical choice.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spectate
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

24 hours left to sign-up. Anyone that wants to join/spectate, come out of the woodwork now!

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A part of me wasn’t sure if I would have time for another game, but since it’s the holiday season, I think I can join after all.

In

(What’s the deadline for the PM?)
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

It'd be unenforceable to forbid spectating after signups closing, but I presume that means any new spectators won't receive roles?
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

24 hours left to sign-up. Anyone that wants to join/spectate, come out of the woodwork now!
24 hours from that post.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It'd be unenforceable to forbid spectating after signups closing, but I presume that means any new spectators won't receive roles?
Correct. Technically, they could join the Spectator's Lounge, but they'd certainly be... Scrutinized...

24 hours from that post.
Correct!

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sent the PM, I think I made my shenanigans too high, but oh well.

*shrug*
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think I made my shenanigans too high
Oh, you sweet summer child.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

I think I made my shenanigans too high
Oh, you sweet summer child.
I lol'd too.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

dolores

• Bay Watcher
  • vinyl
    • View Profile

Correct!
I thought you had a strict aversion to slamming doors?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 122