Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 62

Author Topic: Bastard Paranormal 3 - Game over! 4 Exterminators Escaped!  (Read 68401 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Bastard Paranormal 3 - Truce Phase 3 didn't get good ratings last night
« Reply #630 on: December 06, 2020, 11:20:02 am »

@Heydude:
Last night I had my phone call. It got interrupted by stun, but I was able to get back to it when I recovered. My contact wants me take some pictures of a hard to reach area, so I need to acquire a camera, and a remote-controlled robot to mount it on (You can probably guess which one). On the bright side, we’d be able to use it explore the mines as well.
Who's your mysterious contact?
Was this answered over PMs?

Alright it's Truce Phase now, tell me about the Life Treatment Room. Doesn't seem like I went there last night. You can PM me if you have to.

@Luckyowl:
Because my ATF did went off and now I'm aware that it was the stun bomb. I only assume I got stunned because I got a buzzing sensation after my ATF was triggered and when you said you got stunned. So really it's just a misunderstanding.
So if I got this straight, you did nothing in your room and your ATF went off twice.

@Caz:
What'd you do last night?

@Shakerag:

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: December 06, 2020, 11:54:47 am »

@Caz:

Nothing useful.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: December 06, 2020, 11:57:12 am »

There's the hacking panel in the corridor which people probably wanted to work on during the Hunt Phase,

After hacking this it revealed the command and control room for the station but my basic hacking tool doesn't cut it for the beefed up security in there.

So apparently I can't replicate a super hacking tool or authentic credentials to get access to command and control, so I guess we need to find them somewhere on the station. Has anybody turned over the staffing residential area? That would be my suggestion. Maybe they left an ID card or something there.

I'm exploring the mines right now.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: December 06, 2020, 12:25:42 pm »

@Shakerag:

Headed over to the mines to try and do some trading with Jim but he got stunned.  Also tried to assassin bot you, so that's likely the second ping on your anti-tech field.   You were acting really suspicious yesterday, sorry.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: December 06, 2020, 12:35:50 pm »

@Shakerag:

Headed over to the mines to try and do some trading with Jim but he got stunned.  Also tried to assassin bot you, so that's likely the second ping on your anti-tech field.   You were acting really suspicious yesterday, sorry.

I thought we were past this stage of the game :D

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: December 06, 2020, 12:51:37 pm »

@Heydude:
Last night I had my phone call. It got interrupted by stun, but I was able to get back to it when I recovered. My contact wants me take some pictures of a hard to reach area, so I need to acquire a camera, and a remote-controlled robot to mount it on (You can probably guess which one). On the bright side, we’d be able to use it explore the mines as well.
Who's your mysterious contact?
Was this answered over PMs?

Alright it's Truce Phase now, tell me about the Life Treatment Room. Doesn't seem like I went there last night. You can PM me if you have to.

Yes, the question was answered over PMs. I’ll tell the rest of you guys once I get my photos.

The life support room is a subsection of the power-room. You went there last night and found a plasmabomb. The plasmabomb was what I wanted people to see, because I believed disarming it was something that would need to be done at some point.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: December 06, 2020, 02:54:23 pm »

@Shakerag:
@Shakerag:
Well thanks for the honesty. Glad everyone tried to kill me with tech.

@Heydude:
The life support room is a subsection of the power-room. You went there last night and found a plasmabomb. The plasmabomb was what I wanted people to see, because I believed disarming it was something that would need to be done at some point.
Gotcha.

@Caz:
Heeey Caaaaaaz, everything checks out last night except one thing. What did you target Luckyowl with last night?

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: December 06, 2020, 03:56:57 pm »

@Caz:
Heeey Caaaaaaz, everything checks out last night except one thing. What did you target Luckyowl with last night?

I didn't target anyone.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: December 06, 2020, 05:20:10 pm »

@Caz:
I didn't target anyone.
Did you get stunned?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: December 06, 2020, 05:36:41 pm »

So apparently I can't replicate a super hacking tool or authentic credentials to get access to command and control, so I guess we need to find them somewhere on the station. Has anybody turned over the staffing residential area? That would be my suggestion. Maybe they left an ID card or something there.
I'm exploring the mines right now.
I'm going to check Staff Res and Storage.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: December 06, 2020, 07:11:22 pm »

Staff Residential has been cleared out, there's some buttons I didn't mess with but otherwise nothing. I could start pressing random buttons I suppose...

Storage is empty, but there's a small doorway for maintenance droids to travel though, if it's not impossible to search I'll check it out.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: December 06, 2020, 07:18:39 pm »

Storage is empty, but there's a small doorway for maintenance droids to travel though, if it's not impossible to search I'll check it out.
I don't know how to open the maintenance droid door in Storage, does anybody know the controls?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: December 06, 2020, 07:42:51 pm »

I've been exploring the mines, and Extermibros, I have good news and bad news. Most of the mine has been mined out so there's a lot of hollows in the asteroid. At one end is a mobile hangar station.

The good news is that it probably has ships inside. The bad news is that it's manned and guarded. These might be the security forces that turned the repair ship away and probably people we need to get rid of somehow if we want to escape.

Or maybe we take over the station and the ships and start our own little pirate band.

One way or the other we probably need to get rid of them somehow.

I don't know how to open the maintenance droid door in Storage, does anybody know the controls?

If you think it's hackable I could swing by to hack it. It'll have to be during the Hunt phase because exploring the mines took up all of my Truce phase evidently.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: December 06, 2020, 07:57:16 pm »

Pass the pictures you took along to me and I'll ask my friend what they think about them.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: December 06, 2020, 07:58:27 pm »

Still. I'm impressed. We have a real hope of getting out of here now.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 62