Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: New Worlds (ISG)  (Read 9183 times)

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: New Worlds (ISG)
« Reply #75 on: January 08, 2021, 10:45:33 pm »

One of the chefs trips.

((Also:  what weapons do we have?))
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 08, 2021, 11:11:46 pm »

((Also:  what weapons do we have?))
((Plankton missiles have been used at one point earlier. The skytrawl can be sort of a weapon? Also floating land-depth-charges. Maybe I should keep track of more stuff in the ship info section. But anyway feel free to make whatever stuff up =p))

Spoiler: re:also (click to show/hide)
((What I thought lol))
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2021, 09:08:23 am »

I say it's time to bring out the big guns and by big guns I mean an oversized snub nosed revolver, which we shall use to shoot the chefs!

But suddenly the chefs bring out their ultimate siege weapon, a massive turkey baster filled with boiling olive oil, which they'll try to shoot our hero's ship with!

Also more ants with guns arrive to aid their fellow.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 09, 2021, 09:16:20 am »

The tower we’re near has a turret spawn from it, from which hot wax shoots out at the chefs

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 09, 2021, 09:47:04 am »

One of the members opens where the air so air is, causing some of the sticky stuff to land on the ground, some of the chefs get stuck in it
Possible amendment: Eject the inoperable air sonar equipment (and the unknown source of the goo goes with it).

The skytrawl can be sort of a weapon?
We see a chance to strike a decisive blow against our eternal foes: try to capture Boyar2d2 using the sky trawl.
The cyborg has good reflexes so Johnny might not get him at first. This will at least force him off the balcony and the battle line of chefs will fall into further disarray.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 09, 2021, 10:07:03 am »

One of the members opens where the air so air is, causing some of the sticky stuff to land on the ground, some of the chefs get stuck in it
Possible amendment: Eject the inoperable air sonar equipment (and the unknown source of the goo goes with it).

We see a chance to strike a decisive blow against our eternal foes: try to capture Boyar2d2 using the sky trawl.
The cyborg has good reflexes so Johnny might not get him at first. This will at least force him off the balcony and the battle line of chefs will fall into further disarray.
yes

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 09, 2021, 04:42:30 pm »

yes
yep

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 09, 2021, 06:34:29 pm »

Damn it Johnny this is a recon mission!

The day sun continues to set and the burning red night star begins to rise.

The ant, whose name is Sir Agunstus the Gun-Thane but this will not come up for a while, provides covering fire for the zeppelin. 

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 10, 2021, 02:26:19 am »

yes
yep
YES!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 23, 2021, 06:17:50 am »

"Hey, I have an idea!"

Shelly goes and ejects the inoperable air sonar equipment, causing it and most of the sticky goo to fall on the ground. Some of the shield chefs get stuck in it.

"Brilliant!"

"Look at 'em stick!"

One of the chefs trips in the goo, and starts getting engulfed by it.

Johnny decides it's time to bring out the big guns, and activates the ship's heavy weapon system--an oversized snub nose revolver--and begins firing on the chefs.

However suddenly the chefs bring out their ultimate siege weapon, a massive turkey baster filled with boiling olive oil, and starts shooting the ship.

"Look out Johnny!"

"What the hell is that thing!?"

Meanwhile more ants with guns soon arrive to aid their fellow, and the tower near the ship has a turret spawn from it, which starts shooting hot wax at the chefs.

In the chaos of battle, Johnny sees a chance to strike a decisive blow against the chefs. He dives in at Boyar2d2 with the sky trawl in an attempt to capture the enemy leader and head chef.

The cyborg has good reflexes however, and leaps off the balcony, dodging the swooping net, but also causing the chefs' battle formation to fall into further disarray.

Meanwhile the ant atop the tower provides covering fire for the ship, driving the chefs further back.

As the battle rages on, the day sun continues to set, and the burning red night star begins to rise.

Chef Boyar2d2, having evaded the attempted capture, points his spatula at the ship.

"Baste that flying metal turkey!"

The giant turkey baster points directly at the ship, and shoots a spray of oil, some of which get on the ship. Warning alarms start going off inside the ship, as the sizzling of hot oil can be heard eating through some of the ship's plating.

"Oh no, basted alive! One of my worst nightmares!"

"Poseidon damnit Johnny, this was supposed to be a recon mission!"

Meanwhile the ants and the turret are pushing the chefs back, and only few capable fighting chefs remain besides Boyar2d2 himself. The chefs start to retreat, seeing the multitude of forces advancing on them and with their leader exposed.

The ship in the meantime has taken substantial damage, as the warning sounds continue ringing through its interior.

Spoiler: Ship Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ship inventory (click to show/hide)

Optional: Feel free to control any characters, create any events anywhere, or make any kinds of suggestions you'd like!

Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 23, 2021, 06:42:52 am »

We must withdraw our ship as the chefs have called for reinforcements and they will be arriving soon.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 23, 2021, 03:55:28 pm »

Withdraw the ship.  Recon objectives have already been accomplished and our rear plating is heavily damaged.  If we don’t head home now, we probably won’t get home at all.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 23, 2021, 05:42:54 pm »

But not before letting Micky the car off at the Gleam Dream Wax tower, and thanking all ant allies for apt and alliterative assistance.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 26, 2021, 08:23:32 pm »

Do we let the wasp out now, or were we going to bring it to home for more study?

The red star pulses, and the blood pours from the chefs, the arthropods aren’t affected, as they are filled with hemolymph, not hemoglobin. Some of the chefs hurry inside, away from the red light, those that make it stop bleeding. The reinforcements are warned of the time and thus remain in shadow so the star may not take their blood away

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 27, 2021, 04:16:59 am »

I say we take the wasp to study it.

The red star pulses, and the blood pours from the chefs, the arthropods aren’t affected, as they are filled with hemolymph, not hemoglobin. Some of the chefs hurry inside, away from the red light, those that make it stop bleeding. The reinforcements are warned of the time and thus remain in shadow so the star may not take their blood away
Some of the chefs that are exposed to the light explode into a bloody mist.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8