Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Crystal Sphere IC: Cycle 7 [10/12]  (Read 7455 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Crystal Sphere IC: Cycle 0 [12/12]
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2020, 05:51:50 am »

For a moment, CORUXION screams. Then CORUXION rumbles with victory. And CORUXION swells with pride.

"My path to ASCENSION is now ETERNAL. For I am the CRYSTAL SPHERE and the CRYSTAL SPHERE is ME."

Working: Coruxion infests the Sphere of Plants with sterile deserts of crystal.

Descent: Coruxion descends into a Shining Spirit, birthing forth twelve great monsters: the Agents of Ruin.

"Spread, my CHILDREN. To each WORLD you are to bring RUIN in your WAKE. You are the FIRST, and the future lesser will FEAR you."

Each agent is sent to their respective world, traveling across the conveniently created passages connecting the worlds, where they are to gain in might until civilizations rise in order to make them fall.

Name: The twelve Agents of Ruin.
Description: Twelve mighty one-eyed crystal dragons of great power, eleven of them embody a vice each, with the twelfth embodying Coruxion's virtue. They are named simply, until mortals give them the name of their fears. Each dragon is made of a divine gemstone, blessed with an unmatched hardness that no mortal material could possibly damage.

The Dragon of Āhrīkya. Its gemstone is the Divamond, gemstone of Āhrīkya. (Levis est geminae)
The Dragon of Death. Its gemstone is the Chtonyx, gemstone of death. (Eschara)
The Twin Dragons of Pride. Their respective gemstones are Cerulean Garmanet and Crimson Garmanet, the twin gemstones of pride. (Ferrous and Utugar)
The Dragon of Blood. Its gemstone is the Hemopal, gemstone of blood. (AWE)
The Dragon of Sloth. Its gemstone is the Borethyst, gemstone of sloth. (Ύπνος)
The Dragon of Overindulgence. Its gemstone is the Kerubion, gemstone of overindulgence. (Sheroad)
The Dragon of Contempt. Its gemstone is the Regalyst, gemstone of contempt. (The Sculptor)
The Dragon of Corruption. Its gemstone is the Mercaurion, gemstone of corruption. (Marrow)
The Dragon of Analysis. Its gemstone is the Prismeth, gemstone of analysis. (Bakukik)
The Dragon of Unreliability. Its gemstone is the Ephemerald, gemstone of unreliability. (Lohrasil)
The Dragon of Despair. Its gemstone is Corux, gemstone of despair. (Coruxion)

Powers:
- Ruin of Civilization: the Agents are able to sense civilization, allowing them to track them in order to bring ruin to them.
- Twelve Vices: each Agent is attuned to a Vice, in addition to being attuned to Ruin. It makes them particularly more potent at bringing disasters in worlds where their Vice is loathed. The Dragon of Despair is the sole Agent strong everywhere.
- Divine hardness: the bodies of the dragons possess physical properties belong to the realm of divine materials, which no mortal-made material could possibly attain.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 04:45:22 pm by Nakéen »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Crystal Sphere IC: Cycle 1 [12/12]
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2020, 06:18:16 am »

The Sun is overjoyed at such a wonderful gift that reflects it's self so well. It welcomes it to the planet as a challenge for future generations to be overcome, as part of the great system of her world.

She also speaks that in order for it to be able to perform it's task, it requires a civilization to be born, and time to pass for them to build up to be worthy of fighting it. And so, cycles of Dormancy and Ruin. To help this, she offers her ever-bright life-giving light to let the dragon give birth to the Manakete, a civilization of draconic humanoids who have various elements
No Dark, only solar light, solar fire, solar water, solar wind, solar earth, universal crystal, and some power of their ancestor dragon of Āhrīkya. [working] For no shame in doing what you were born to do, no shame in raising up the very challengers you shall eventually challenge to overcome, or to bring civilization to ruin, to once more rise and challenge the harbinger of ruin that birthed them.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 06:25:22 am by TricMagic »

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2020, 11:29:02 am »

Bright light illuminate, a dream, a vision, a focus, whereupon I ruminate.
               A star, shadowed rays to the waking eye unseen,
In realities false, they culminate. The rippling, crystalline prison wall doth fluctuate,
               But what forsooth of this I mean? A truth, for now, only Ὕπνος may glean.

"O' Resplendent Sun, O' Ascendant one, thy banded shadows ring truer than thy words."

Distance has grown much between the cycles, ever the wisping veil of indefinite fog that envelopes the Slumbering Sphere continues to depart the paradigm unabated.
Even as strange beasts of ruinous sloth descend upon its surface, no action is taken, for Ὕπνος drifts in and out of the dream.
Between fabricated reality and extent illusion. It is there the unconscious mind asks;

Doth I share these unfound truths?
O' Resplendent Worlds, kin of mine. . .
                                                    Unlike are we.
             Still thou art cherished.
Secrets are to be freely given.
                                 For now, dangerous are they.
     Mine mind, their captor.

For now. . . Dangerous are they. Under the Sun, the mind will overcome. In working, continued is the drift of Ὕπνος.
Following, aiming, focusing upon the Star in its deepest of slumbers. The vision back-lights the warped barriers of the beyond.
The Sphere of Slumber presses itself against the fuzzy outlines, a bulge in the Perfect Sphere of Crystal. Seeking to abolish its chains of puppetry. . .
I've lost control of my life.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2020, 12:01:19 pm »

Working: A Turn of Heart

Twist the souls of the dragons so that they hold only Soul in their hearts. They sing unending praise and worship to the vengeful god of Soul, their mouths slackjawed with praise they cannot cease, and come to believe the greatest truth in their heart. The sun is the basis of all civilization, and must be laid low so that all may be ruined.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 01:22:20 pm by Roboson »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2020, 12:12:14 pm »

Working: Attempt to move myself closer to the pink sun, so that I, as well as the Wood Moon that orbits me, can have more light to grow with

chaotick21

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2020, 12:56:06 pm »

Working: Attempt to create a divine pair of dice. When rolled, these dice have the ability to drastically change fate. However, they can only be rolled once every five turns, and a low roll could unleash disaster and chaos into the Crystal Sphere.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2020, 06:50:48 pm »

"How pretty and small! A fitting decoration to reflect infinitely with my... appropriately beautiful daughter-wife."

Working: The Sculptor gathers the most beautiful light to be found and tries to feed it to his new pet dragon, that it might glow with its own beautiful radiance.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2020, 04:06:01 am »

Descending: leaving behind as a remnant a giant ring of magnetic stone laying on it's planet, allowing every mortal holding a piece of it or another magnet to find out where they are relative to the ring.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2020, 04:57:55 pm »

"A glorious throne and a glorious crown, but what does it mean without a proper kingdom? I Decree and Work now that the royal breath of Utugar suffuses the Throne-World, giving rise to sprawling forests under the life-giving light of the Levis-sun.  AS TEU CHIM UTUGAR, AE PTEH AE TA!"

Utugar uses a Decree to grant the Throne-World an atmosphere and a Working to cause the ground to yearn for the skies, giving rise to trees.

"And now I shall Descend once more, creating my wondrous peoples, the Seals. Gifted with six arms and two legs and an incredible love of thronemaking, their boundless curiosity for the natural world and excessive reverence for authority figures will steer them on a glorious course as slaves to Utugar and rulers to all others!"

Utugar Descends on the Throne-continent and creates the Seals, eight-limbed people obsessed with making thrones and lording over others. Presumably a Shining Spirit now, Utugar will seat himself on an appropriately sized throne or throne analog and watch as the Seals slowly develop. If the Seals manage to initiate contact and offer beautiful thrones as part of some kind of Seal ritual, Utugar will graciously accept it with no explanation. If a dragon comes along, Utugar will invite it to sit at the nearest throne or throne analog to discuss feudal opportunities.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2020, 07:16:48 pm »

"Witness me! I am lessened but greatened for I cast away the fat of impudence upon the aether! Dance now I do, the falling dance, falling upon the fat of my sibling."

AE AUK ATCRE
AE TRA ABES

Using a decree, AWE pops open asbestos volcano chains upon Ferrous, awakening the wonders of the latent tectonics of the world. Releasing searing magma-asbestos, it is the colour of Blood.
Using a decree, AWE breathes deeply, releasing vast amounts of Blood upon Ferrous, creating seas and a Blood weather cycle involving rivers of Blood, blood shadows, headbloods, blood lakes, etc.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2020, 11:08:07 pm »

The world was getting complex. What is good and what is bad would soon became confused, almost impossible to discern. This could lead to unfairness. This could not be. So Bakukik started to organize the very heavens into a celestial calculator, a turing machine  of heavenly bodies that could be used to solve problems of unfathomable complexity-
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 12:07:20 pm by Leonardo8 »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2020, 10:28:12 am »

2:1 Let it be known that from the broken shards of Coruxion did soar twelve crystal dragons, and of them, Cerulean Garmanet did set their course toward Ferrous, as Hemopal soared to AWE fleeing to Ferrous. 2:2 And so Ferrous, in his name of the Hammer and the Anvil, did seek to take these two dragons and pieces of his own self, of Lead and Mercury, to alloy. 2:3 But the dragons were evasive, small, and swift, and so to catch them, Ferrous did make two great nets, 2:4 The first of Lead cables, stronger than Pride itself, the second a fine mesh of Mercury, through which not one drop of Blood could slip through. 2:5 And when the dragons were caught, Ferrous did set to work. 2:6 Unto the Lead and the dragon Cerulean Garmanet, Ferrous did strike the Hammer, folding and flattening the two until none might rightfully distinguish them; and this white Metal was called as Dragonbone. 2:7 And so too did he strike Mercury into Hemopal, until the dragon-that-was was mixed into the Quicksilver as Cerulean Garmanet had been into the Lead, and this blue liquid Metal was declared Dragonblood. 2:8 And so these Metals were distributed across Ferrous, with sky-scraping spires of Dragonbone and great lakes of Dragonblood. 2:9 So was Ferrous' will, and so was done!

2:10 Then, Ferrous did see what AWE had made, and was displeased at their callousness. 2:11 For the one of amiant had spread "blood" across His surface, Iron diluted inside a vast tide of organic matters, as if to replace his own flowing Mercury. 2:12 And thusly did Ferrous declaim:

AWE, your disregard for the place of Metal is a strike against your very name. You spread this blightful "blood" upon Me, as if I lacked before a greater liquid in Mercury? And you have trapped perfectly good Iron within it, consigning it to a prison and standing far below its true status! So hear ye, and know your folly.

This is the word of the Hammer! This is the word of Metal! This is the word of Ferrous!
Let all know what upon Mine surface, there shall be no organic matter! Rather, it all shall be transmuted to the appropriate Metals - blood changed to Mercury, wood cast in Bronze, flesh remade in Iron, minds to shining Gold. However, life and mortality will not be taken from those that already bear this gift. Indeed, even should they leave Me, they always shall bear My mark of exalted Metal.
This in the name of the Hammer! This in the name of Metal! This in the name of Ferrous!

Heed these words, AWE: you have chosen to reside upon My form, and thus you are My subject. I will protect you in all things, but you shall not act against Me. This in the name of Pride, this in the name of Noblesse Oblige.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2020, 08:42:18 am »

Spoiler: Nothing to see here! (click to show/hide)

Cycle 2
Sacred were the Spheres Twelve, perfect and unblemished
But then they were cast down from paradise, becoming corrupt and unspherelike

For a time an astral sun competes with the Pink source of Authority and life.

Singing the endless glories of the Crystal Sphere, CORUXION alighted upon the Resplendant World of plants, verdant, ever growing, ever dying. Within the endless turning wheels of CORUXION, sprouted a hatred the constant thrum of growing and dying. CORUXION rose into the aether and caught some Gem-Stars, which she sent to crash into the Resplendant World Eschara, creating deserts of melted and cooled crystal, unsightly multicoloured scabs upon the orb of green.

Satisfied with their vandalism, CORUXION then inserted a crystal pole into the rapidly spinning, infinitely nested wheels of their self, causing the wheels to suddenly seize up! Grinding and screeching as they continued to attempt to turn against the immoveable pole, eventually all the wheels that make up CORUXION shatter!

The shattered wheels screech in jubilation at being freed from their shackles and transform into twelve fearsome, cyclopean dragons. With their crystal bodies and incisive vices they shall be the ruin of many a fledgling civilization! The twelve dragons scatter across the Crystal Sphere to bide their time until the moment of reaping.

CORUXION becomes the 13th, the Dragon of Spirit, and can feel their new mastery of the plant-life that surrounds them.
[+1 Spherical alignment]
[+1 Bonus decree from alignment]
[CORUXION descends into a Shining Spirit]
[The Twelve Dragons of Sin Realm-Remnant remains]
[Creating Dragons tasked with destroying mortal civilizations is deemed to be CRUEL. +1 Discord]
[The Sun Constellation blesses this Renewal with a complimentary crown of finest Corux. You feel more authoritative, and the crown seems to emanate despair.]

Levis est geminae joyfully welcomes the Divamond Dragon Āhrīkya to the Pink Crown-Sun with a life-giving solar flare. This results in Āhrīkya gaining some warped imperfections and crystalline tumours, as well as causing them to become gravid. Time will tell what strange eggs results from this unconventional union. The Divamond Dragon stumbles on several new legs and wings to find a safe place to wait for the rise of civilization upon the Crown-Sun.
[Working succeeded?]

The Resplendant World Ὕπνος sleep-drifts towards the edge of the Crystal Sphere, which they bump against harmlessly and without consequence. Don't believe their lies.

The painted sun definitely does not bless this Working

Continueing the stripmine their own self, apparently pursuing a slow, incremental descent, Ferrous is by now the smallest of the Resplendant Worlds, as they forge great nets of frozen mercury and quenched lead. Sadly, the mercury net was forged far too large, and the dragon Hemopal easily slipped through its gaps, to dive unto the world below, where it hid at the bottom of a mercury lake to await the rise of civilization.

The net of lead was more finely made, and did manage to trap the dragon Cerulean Garmanet for a time. Yet as Ferrous set to hammering the Dragon of Pride into a pulp with a mountain, it managed to wrench free of the metallic clamps holding it in place, leaving behind its wings as it fled for a copper ravine.

With a localized landslide, Ferrous managed to slide the wings into a conveniently placed lead hot spring, where they will hopefully be alloyed over time and through divine will into Dragonsbone.

[Working Failed?]

The Resplendant World of Soul fumbles with their giant soul-roots to grasp and manipulate the tiny tiny souls of the twelve dragons of ruin. After a lot of effort you manage to learn that manipulating tiny souls with your giant roots is very hard! If only you weren't so magnificently immense!
[Working Failed]

The Resplendent World Eschara and their attendant Wood Daughter-Moon begin to orbit the Pink Sun, basking in the harsh yet nurturing sunlight.
[Working Succeeded!]

Which light is the most beautiful? Radiant pink sunlight? Glittering refracted gem-star light? Enigmatic and mysterious constellation light? The Sculptor decides that they all have their own flaws and imperfections, and so gathers some of each, stealing them away in mirrorboxes within its body, waiting for the the Dragon of Contempt to finally reach it, landing disdainfully, standing on the tips of its regalyst claws so it need not touch the inferior surface of the Sculptor.

At this point it was completely drowned in a pillar of light as the Sculptor attempted to "feed" it. The light of the constellations burned away the Contemptible Dragon's sight, yet gave it insight into the workings of the heavens. The gem light burned away its ears, yet allowed it to hear the secret whisperings. The pink sunlight melted its mouth into slag, yet nurtured its entire body, causing it to balloon in size and turning it into a corpulent mass of dragon, approaching the perfection of the spheres.

Sadly, none of the light stayed, and so the dragon remains horrifying ugly in its lack of radiance.

The Contemptible Dragon is blessed by constellatio Sol. It can now see through all illusions and falsehood. For some reason the Contemptible Dragon begins endlessly screaming

[Working Failed?]
[The Contemptible Dragon has grown much larger. It may be easier for those of gross splendour to interact with it!]

The Resplendant World of Trade trades away itself to form a titanic ring of lodestone, hovering menacingly where it once pulsed at the center of the web of Sky-Roads. The Radiant Realm of Trade takes on the form of a crystal caravan, carrying sphere alone knows what sorts of exotic goods, as they head to their destination, the Resplendant World of Beauty, which they will reach at the beginning of the next cycle barring any intervention.

For this renewal, She-Road discovers a mysterious shining seed within one their barrels that was not listed on the inventory. Could this be a gift from the sun?

[Sheroad becomes a Radiant Realm]
[Lodestone Ring-World Remnant Created]

Quote from: The Echoers
"I Decree and Work now that the royal breath of Utugar suffuses the Throne-World, giving rise to sprawling forests under the life-giving light of the Levis-sun.  AS TEU CHIM UTUGAR, AE PTEH AE TA!"
-Utugar, Radiant Realm of Throne

By word and deed the august Utugar did fill the Throne-World with its royal qi, and did tempt the metallic sands into the heavens, sprouting across the former wastes a bounty of jungle which fed upon sunlight, metal and air. Sadly their growth is slow, for they lack the great fertilizers of death and blood.

Satisfied that they had made a suitable home for the future slave-rulers of the worlds, Utugar abdicated from their throne form, which through parliamentary process devolved itself into four-armed people whose features, skin and scales were coloured gold and pink. As Utugar took up its new form as spiritual ball of grasping arms and hands, it watched as the Seals took their first stumbling steps into the jungles, where they lived simple lives feeding on fruit, leaves, softer barks and treesap.

They gnaw at fallen trees with their sturdy beaverlike teeth to make simple throne-homes where entire families huddle for shelter from the elements, metallic sandstorms, mutating solar hurricanes and the deafening screeches of a passing echo-star. Displeasingly, as of yet, no thrones have been offered in sacrifice.

Over time the Seals consolidate into simple tribes who continue to spread across the Throne-World, each led by a slightly larger, more colourful or louder Seal, which the rest of the tribe instinctively obey as soon as they establish the barest modicum of authority.

The Seals avoid the deserts where the jungles have yet to take root, as spending too long in direct sunlight seems to lead to becoming gravid (even in males) and mutation. From sun-fertilized eggs hatch strange demon children with eyes of burning fire who dissolve and melt if they cannot see the Sun and love feasting on the flesh of other Seals.

The Seals seem to be inordinately proud despite their simple life, often bragging in their sing-song language about the slightly shinier rock they had found, or showing off the simple carvings in their throne-homes to visitors.

Utugar finds the Crimson Dragon of Pride idly feasting on a family of Seals as they ineffectually throw rocks and twigs at it, screaming angrily in their sing-song voices that the monster-thing is way weaker than they are.

For their renewal, the Sun Constellation gifts Utugar with a pair of Crimson Garmanet Thrones, upon which it and the Crimson Dragon of Pride may conduct talks about sacred feudalism

[+1 Spherical Alignment, Utugar]
[Utugar becomes a Shining Spirit!]
[Sapient Race of Seals created as Realm-Remnant!]
[+1 Harmony]

Quote from: Firstborn
"Witness me! I am lessened but greatened for I cast away the fat of impudence upon the aether! Dance now I do, the falling dance, falling upon the fat of my sibling."

AE AUK ATCRE
AE TRA ABES
-AWE, Radiant Realm of Asbestos

AWE crashed into the Metal Sphere with a great cacophony, bells ringing and fires crackling as a triumphant symphony trumpeted.

With thunderous words and burning music, magnificent asbestos volcanoes began to blossom across the Resplendant World of Metal, setting into motion its long-dormant tectonics, as they regularly release the gift of bloody, molten asbestos upon its surface. Far in distant skies do meteors hum in joy at the birth of their siblings. Some begin to change course, to meet family.

With cutting chants, does AWE begin to bleed themselves, releasing rivers of blood onto the surface of Ferrous, which eventually pool into seas, only to be drawn up into clouds by the demands of the Pink Sun, and sent hither and thither by the eruptive forces of the Asbestos Volcanoes, to fall down once more and flow back into the seas, forming the perfect and unbroken Blood Cycle.

Yet not all were happy with perfection. And so Ferrous did decree a great metal law, which transmuted the disgusting and impure flesh and blood into clean and beautiful metal. Its divine words resounded across the Crystal Sphere!

Quote from: Thoughtless Archivists
This is the word of the Hammer! This is the word of Metal! This is the word of Ferrous!
Let all know *static*, there shall be no organic matter! Rather, it all shall be transmuted to the appropriate Metals - blood changed to Mercury, wood cast in Bronze, flesh remade in Iron, minds to shining Gold. However, life and mortality will not be taken from those that already bear this gift. Indeed, even should they leave Me, they always shall bear My mark of exalted Metal.
This in the name of the Hammer! This in the name of Metal! This in the name of Ferrous!
- Ferrous, Resplendant World of Metal

Ferrous could feel strange threads tugging at its words, as blood rivers transformed into asbestos laden mercury, though still maintaining their new weather cycle. It saw ripples of change spread beyond itself, as the Law of No-Flesh tried to insinuate itself into every nook and cranny of existence. However, the Resplendant World of Plants proved a formidable bulwark, as only some of its farthest leaves turned to bronze before the endless vitality emanating from within continued to grow and grow, casting off the unwelcome invading litigation. Thus, centered upon Eschara the Law of No-Flesh is negated, which also protects the Pink Crown-Sun and the Throne-World, but the Law of No-Flesh grows stronger and stronger the further one strays from the protective, choking, embrace of Resplendant Eschara.

For emerging victorious in the first struggle against the Flesh, Ferrous is gifted a sword finely carved from Cerulean Garmanet and a net of mirror-moonlight. They seem of perfect size for a Radiant Realm to use.
[+1 Spherical Alignment(Ferrous)]

Through endless toil, and with great vision, did the Resplendant World of Justice arrange the movements of the lesser heavenly bodies, though its fellow Worlds remained immoveable by it. As if pulled by invisible strings, the formerly non-affixed stars move along regimented tracks, beads upon the celestial abacus, calculating unfathomable mysteries. All the divines feel the bonds of Karma becoming more tangible and restricting, as strict algebra now shall determine the fates of the cruel and the just. What is justice but yet another lie?
[+1 Spherical Alignment(Bakukik)]

Lohrasil the Resplendant World of Luck took up its own being and with sharpest karmic knives did efficiently butcher themselves to create a pair of transcendental dice. These dice do not exist in a physical sense, but only in distortions of space, that would drive an onlooking mortal mad. However, Lohrasil used up so much of themselves in the creation of the dice that they inevitably descended into the Radiant Realm of Luck, a perfect storm of butterflies who will descend upon the Slumbering Resplendant World at the beginning of the next cycle if nothing intervenes.

The Cosmic Dice are absorbed into the Celestial Abacus, where they remain unrolled for now, instead being moved around to calculate the death toll of every free-willed action within reality.

Lohrasil did not voluntarily comply with Karmic Decree
[Working Succeeded?]
[Lohrasil descends into the Radiant Realm of Luck]
[Cosmic Dice created as World-Remnant]
[-1 Spheric Alignment]
[+1 Discord]

The Eye is Ascendant! Let all secrets be revealed, all lies stripped away! Doing something secretly is now much harder. The eye is patron of scholars and researchers.

No meaning can be discerned from the humming of the Crystal Sphere this cycle.

[Please point out errors! I try to doublecheck everything but it is inevitable for me to miss something or make a mistake]
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 10:09:02 am by Demonic Spoon »

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2020, 10:25:46 am »

Marrow travels to the edge of the sphere and sets about his work. He looks deep into himself and draws for this own soul so that he may Descend. Once free of his soul, his immense body could not sustain itself and collapsed into a black hole, from which, the Sea of Souls Poured.
Descent: Sea of Souls
Spoiler: * (click to show/hide)

Within these celestial waters, the souls of those who once lived will swim once more and sing sweetly their lives so that posterity may come to know the sweet wisdom of their forebears. Drink deeply of the waters of the soul, children of the sphere. Open the windows to your soul, and gaze upon enlightenment. Yet be warned, an orchestra of sorrow and madness swirls. Deep dark undercurrents of madness lay beneath the sweet honey of the surface. Dive deep for the wise pearls which lay deep within, lest take care not to drown.

Within his new descended body, Marrow set about his craft. The Firstborn had indeed been made large and ancient by his resplendent hands, but the details of his work were beyond the sight of one so large. His new stature may yet provide the dexterity he needs.

Work: Firstborn Repairs

There my children, as you were meant to be, now you are. The universe is yours to watch and contemplate, the actions of the gods laid out before your souls. In time, more neighbors may arrive, please do offer them your wisdom.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 10:36:34 am by Roboson »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8