Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Contract RPG IC  (Read 9134 times)

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
Re: Contract RPG IC
« Reply #75 on: June 21, 2020, 05:24:51 am »

"What the-- How did we get up here?" Maz looks around with raised fists that had just been passionately pummeling one of the enemies.

Kick one of the Lockjaws off the cliff, then blast another in the face with my shotgun as many times as possible.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 21, 2020, 06:19:52 am »

Shoot thorns at one of the lock jaws Maz isn’t attacking
don’t know, let’s kill these before they kill us, then we can try figuring that out

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2020, 06:31:18 am »

"What the hell is going on?"
Keep my shield between me and all the hostiles if I can, and shoot the Lockjaws.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 21, 2020, 08:30:02 am »

Humanization, Manifestation of Shadows, Absorption Shade, "Bō Art: Consuming Whirlwind."

Keiko takes a stance to destroy them through her abilities.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 01:21:52 pm by TricMagic »

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 21, 2020, 01:18:04 pm »

"What is this wonderful stench?!" Derik eyes darken as bestial gluttony takes over, unfortunately for the weird slimy beings horses and wolves eat disgusting stuff everyday, like hay or carcasses.

Shift into Werepegasus form and bites the left slime, making sure to chew properly before swallowing.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 21, 2020, 03:59:35 pm »

start slashing these plague walkers down
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 22, 2020, 02:46:41 am »

Strike looks at his new hazmat-suit then at the newly arrived plague walkers.

"Uh thanks...Remember that strict diet I just mentioned? I'm pretty sure absorbing these thing's energy would be a major violation of that. They're super gross. It'll feel icky even just shooting them with CKCtRR. Still I guess I have to take them out before they can harm innocent people."

He then scans the battlefield around his feet, searching for a suitable sized throwing stone while keeping his distance from the attackers. Assuming this isn't a strangely rock-less battlefield, he holsters his revolver and arms himself with one entering a baseball pitcher's stance.

"Get ready to STRIKE OUT!"

Putting all his strength into his throw, he unleashes a "fastball" towards the plague walker that the other's arn't currently meleeing.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2020, 11:48:06 am »

"What the-- How did we get up here?" Maz looks around with raised fists that had just been passionately pummeling one of the enemies.

Kick one of the Lockjaws off the cliff, then blast another in the face with my shotgun as many times as possible.

Shoot thorns at one of the lock jaws Maz isn’t attacking
don’t know, let’s kill these before they kill us, then we can try figuring that out

The lockjaws was very weak, Maz could easily kicked the creature off the cliff without even putting her strength into it. The lockjaw was thrown away leaving them a problem for the other team. She proceed to burst the other creature with her weapon. Shara also helps. The lockjaw Attacked maz and shara and overwhelms them

Maz and Shara: 14/20
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Lockjaws: 8/20
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Humanization, Manifestation of Shadows, Absorption Shade, "Bō Art: Consuming Whirlwind."

Keiko takes a stance to destroy them through her abilities.

(what) Keiko creates an AoE attack by extending the shadows to attack all the incoming attacker though the pixies are moving faster than she anticipated and was able to evade fatal damage. The pixies are attacking keiko relentlessly

Keiko: 10/20
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Pixies: 12/20
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"What the hell is going on?"
Keep my shield between me and all the hostiles if I can, and shoot the Lockjaws.

Durg Kept his shield up defending from the attacker while counter attacking any that are trying to harm his way.

Durg: 8/20
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Enemies: 6/20
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Strike looks at his new hazmat-suit then at the newly arrived plague walkers.

"Uh thanks...Remember that strict diet I just mentioned? I'm pretty sure absorbing these thing's energy would be a major violation of that. They're super gross. It'll feel icky even just shooting them with CKCtRR. Still I guess I have to take them out before they can harm innocent people."

He then scans the battlefield around his feet, searching for a suitable sized throwing stone while keeping his distance from the attackers. Assuming this isn't a strangely rock-less battlefield, he holsters his revolver and arms himself with one entering a baseball pitcher's stance.

"Get ready to STRIKE OUT!"

Putting all his strength into his throw, he unleashes a "fastball" towards the plague walker that the other's arn't currently meleeing.

"What is this wonderful stench?!" Derik eyes darken as bestial gluttony takes over, unfortunately for the weird slimy beings horses and wolves eat disgusting stuff everyday, like hay or carcasses.

Shift into Werepegasus form and bites the left slime, making sure to chew properly before swallowing.

start slashing these plague walkers down

Strike threw the rock and immediately kill one of the plage walker. It emmit toxic gas around the field but lickily parcy's thin layered shield protects them from inhaling the toxic cloud. Alex slash one of the plague walker though luckily the poisonous blood didnt made contact with his body. Derik however did something unfortunate as he chewed on the poisonous creature. The enemies has no strength in them while they are all attacking them. The lockjaw that was sent below attack the party too

"Did.. Did he just ate that disgusting looking thing..? The contract doesn't come with health insurance, more so if you catch something like std. I hope you take note of that.."

Party: 14/20
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Enemies: 12/20
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Derik Contracts disease!

Current situation:
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 25, 2020, 12:42:32 pm »

"Hey does this mean I inflict poison damage due to rabies now? Nice, also it's a good thing I have regeneration and horses are naturally sturdy."

Derik uses his new poison damage to fly over and attack the nearby loki via bites to the jugular.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 03:01:34 am by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 25, 2020, 01:34:23 pm »

Use my Bo to focus my Absorption onto a single target. Repeat till all are eaten/dead. (Think my shadow extending from the pole's tip to engulf.)

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 25, 2020, 08:39:31 pm »

Wrestle one of the remaining Lockjaws into the other one, then shotgun both of them down.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 25, 2020, 10:02:59 pm »

"...I think I'll throw up if I have to see you eat another one of those things. And I'm not even sure I'm biologically capable of that. You clearly have this handled. I'll go save the shadow girl from the pixie menace."

Strike rushes toward Kaiku, his green cloak flowing as he summons his mighty Crimson Killer Cannon, the Red Revolver with a gesture. Once in range of his targets he brings his left hand to his mouth and unleashes a whistle to attract their attention. His tanky abilities don't to much if they focus on other characters. Once their looking his way he brings his other hand up into shooting position releasing a single bullet into the head of the nearest Pixie Kaiku isn't beating to death.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 26, 2020, 12:18:05 am »

ram my shield into the lockjaw and follow up with a wide horizontal swing to cut down both the lockjaw and the plague walker near it
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 26, 2020, 05:49:14 am »

Bash the pixie with my shield then shoot it to death.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 26, 2020, 07:03:51 am »

Shoot thorns at which ever lockjaw isn’t being attacked, if they are wrestles together, shoot thorns at both of them
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7