Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Contract RPG IC  (Read 9157 times)

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
Re: Contract RPG IC
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2020, 10:20:11 am »

"I believe that creature of darkness was talking about healing the person trying to scrap of this mark we have gained in signing this contract, so now can you all stop bickering and start slaughtering these heretics"
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2020, 11:04:52 am »

"That one may die if they think their life that worthless. The rest of you also took damage from the backlash, however."

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2020, 03:47:35 am »

sorry, I didn’t know you were there
Go to the legless guard (the one in blue that is below the others) and embed into him, draining him
Shara suck the soldier until every last drop of liquid in his body is completely dried off into a mummy.

sorry, I didn’t know you were there
Go to the legless guard (the one in blue that is below the others) and embed into him, draining him

Loyalty then? Well, suppose restraint.

Keiko takes one of the whole ones and eats them whole with her shadow.

"Good Meal. Won't need substance for some time."
Keiko cannibalize the legless soldier that was crawling with fear while squirming for help. She eats him whole.

start executing the guards
"I must send these heretics to the lord to be judge!"
Alexander penetrated his sword unto the guard's skull until he's fully dead.

"What the f*ck!? It feels like I just shot myself! So I guess we're all each others' babysitters now? That's just great..."

Maz picks up one of the guards' swords and stabs the guard through the chest.

She then points the sword at Parcy.

"So how about you huh? What happens if we hurt you? Or you, us?"
Maz kill one of the guards ad parcy replied to her statement
"What do you think? I have the mark on myself. As i previously state, if you want to hurt each other, i suggest you start on your own. The mark is not going to disappear until i finally rule this world. If you're cowering out before that then i suggest you go continue doing your daily boring chores."

"Well that was anticlimatic, oh well waste not want not"

Derik's were pegasus maw unhinges as he swallows one of the soldiers alive, horse ma always said to not waste any food.

Same as keiko, derik eats one of the soldier whole.

"I wasn't trying to shoot people on our team, but why are all the melee people running in front of the people shooting the guards?"
If any of the guards are still alive shoot them point blank in the face, also grab one of their swords and see if they have any money on them.
The guards writhe in pain and beg for mercy, but durg pays no attention to their cry. He shot them point blank in the head without hesitation and stole anything they have in them. The only thing that was left in the corpses are swords and a locket with a picture of their families in them.

"I said kill them.. Not... completely obliterate them.. Well whatever.. I'll just use the remaining corpse as a puppet." Parcy then mark the soldier that was shot on the head and reanimate them though there's no soul left. It's as if the corpse were moved around with strings. "Well then, now that we're done here, i think our designated place business should be obvious."

The group left the plaza while everyone still panicking. The group arrived at a castle and enters it casually. The soldier who saw what happened to their comrades felt intimidated that they'll let the intruders walk in freely. The group then finally arrived inside the king's place.

"Yo king! You look older!"

The knight besides the king then drew his sword. He has the urge to silence the threat that was approaching the king. "Silence fool! You criminals must be punished. Prepare yourself lest you'll be minced off to bits." The king halted the soldiers charge as he start to speak.

"Be it, advisor, i'm already at my age. It's been 200 years since i lived. And now finally someone will take that place."

"Yes, i'm here to take the throne. All of you don't do any effort into defeating that dark lord guy and saving everyone else. This city is going to be destroyed in due time. It would be unwise to let it rot in the hands of unforgiving. I offer to sacrifice your life and give your authority to me. In return, i will let everyone in this place live longer than die by the hands of those corrupted beings."

"Is that all the price you need?" The king chuckled and continued. "Heh.. my life worth nothing anymore. Truth to be told i was waiting for a replacement, but all my sons rebelled against me and took their own path outside this place. And none of the citizens around this city would willingly replace me either and bear the responsibility to carry forward the future in their hands. They seem to have given up all hope or more likely their apathy tell them that life must not matter so much to them. The value in us as a people have vanished because of how uncaring people have become. Maybe with your jurisdiction, the city will once again rise and finally realized that future is worth something."

The king agreed to parcy and offer his life so that she can rule the land after the king passed away.

"Cool, Now anyone of you can kill him, so that we can rule this land. Preferably leaving some part of him behind so it's identifiable that he's dead." Parcy ordered her contract group to kill the king

[Mission 1 - Under New Management: Kill the King.]

((Im gonna be busy for the week so im not going to update it until.. next week))
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2020, 06:13:55 am »

“You uh, certainly put a lot of faith in clearly murderous strangers. I suppose good instincts make for a good king-I’ll be sure to remember your example when ruling my own land.”

Strike then turns to the Advisor knight guy.

“You might want to like, go tell people the king died. Watching an old man get executed is too edgy a hobby for most mortals. It’s probably safer if you stay out of the splash zone.”
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2020, 07:50:57 am »

"Murdering the king wasn't how I saw this a adventure starting."
Aim my rifle 9in a way that doesn't kill one of my teammates, and shoot the king until he dies.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2020, 08:40:39 am »

"Must you?" Keiko says in response to the shooting.

Walk along the side where the sun shines to cast shadows to avoid their fire, preparing to use Absorption Shade(OoC: next turn using my Bo to extend my shadow). Shadow State if anyone attacks and eat their limbs.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2020, 10:14:08 am »

"Damn, I almost maybe feel kinda peeved by this...almost, well you were a good little goblin old man person but the boss lady needs her uncomfortable seat so bye, have a nice Valhalla and Sleipnir be with you."

Use the Howhine to make sure teammates don't kill themselves

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2020, 10:19:33 am »

Shoot the king, if I can;t do that from here without hurting teammates, move to where I can get clear shots at him then shoot him

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2020, 10:35:33 am »

"Accidentally" walk into the line of fire. Stand by with crossed arms and wait for the execution.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2020, 04:34:11 am »

"...I think...she meant like just one of you guys do it....This seems like overkill."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2020, 07:57:36 am »

"...I think...she meant like just one of you guys do it....This seems like overkill."
if one of us damages and doesn’t kill the king, then another of us finishes him off

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2020, 01:41:36 am »

charge in to perform the decapitation on the king
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2020, 10:31:44 am »

charge in to perform the decapitation on the king

Shoot the king, if I can;t do that from here without hurting teammates, move to where I can get clear shots at him then shoot him

"Murdering the king wasn't how I saw this a adventure starting."
Aim my rifle 9in a way that doesn't kill one of my teammates, and shoot the king until he dies.

The rest of the group went and kill the king without hesitation. The king's desecrated body was left with blood scattered across the room. The advisor who hat witnessed it felt that he had failed in everything the kingdom swore to do. He proceed to off himself by slicing his belly with his sword. There are two corpse on the ground. Parcy approached the king's corpse. She then transmute his dead body into a lump of meat and laugh at him. She then took the crown for herself.

After a while, the townsfolk who were panicking were told that the intruder are inside the castle. They left with no other choice but to confront this supposed rebels that tried to dethrone the king. The 4 people who entered the room witnessed what happened to their leader in shock. They left speechless. Parcy then greeted them with open arms.

"Are you out of your mind!? You're killing the king and risk endangering everyone in here and their safety."

"Relax old man! He give me this throne because he knew im more fitting to rule this land than he does. Besides, he's not going to do anything to protect the city and its just a matter of time until this dunghole is going to be destroyed."

"The people who are panicking are either going out of this city endangering themselves and some of them have rioting and getting killed by the guards as well. It's pretty hectic out there!"

"Hm.. i suppose you're right. It's not like i know how to make everyone magically obey my orders.. oh wait i can! Can you relay this message to the people in the city? If you wish to die early you can do so by going out of the city. If they wan to disapprove of my authority then they can visit this palace and challenge one of my guards. If not, then let them continue wrecking havoc as they please. It's not like that's gonna save them in the long run."

"Are you insane? You can't do this to us. The city needs a rightful ruler and you psychopaths are no better then those murderers out there who are out to get us."

"Let me reiterate this again dragon lady. I'm here to rule this world, i'm not here trying to save it, but, if i rule this world its not going to be destroyed unlike that dark lord that is trying to destroy it. Got that clear? If you wish to join me then start by making those idiots outside of this palace to calm down and maybe they can survive as well?"

"You.. scumbag.."

"You're horrible.. A lesser evil to a greater evil.."

"I'm not evil. You can stay here and make stuff right or you can live outside and died by the hands of dark lord. I'm generous enough to give you option here."

"Hello young girl, my name is mait, everyone kept calling me that so i just start to roll with it. By the way, the look of your guards. They are fantastic. So i heard that you're going to be the ruler of this land. You know i'm a hit author series about a book regarding about being dead! You know that book? Of course you do. Anyway i was thinking that maybe since you're the ruler maybe you can ehm you know? promote my material for the folks outside of this city!? Oh that would be amazeballs! Gurl i love your hairstyle, did you go to salon today? I love the decoration you did to this place and the dead body lying there too oh so perfect!

"... Can you guys kill this one too?"

Parcy pointed to her acquaintances to kill the blue ghastly spirit that appeared in front of them.
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2020, 11:31:19 am »

"No way girl, just look at him, he's fucking ripped. He looks like he uses steel beams as toothpicks."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2020, 11:39:09 am »

Shoot thorns at Mait

"No way girl, just look at him, he's fucking ripped. He looks like he uses steel beams as toothpicks."
We should make the first move, then. It’s one of him, and seven of us. Plus we all signed a contract to follow her orders.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7