Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Contract RPG IC  (Read 9150 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Contract RPG IC
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2020, 08:15:02 am »

did you not listen? If you hurt Percy your mark will hurt you, and if Percy hurts you, his mark will hurt him

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2020, 08:20:30 am »

did you not listen? If you hurt Percy your mark will hurt you, and if Percy hurts you, his mark will hurt him

"I know that's the case with us, but what about her? She seems to have total control over us now. I didn't sign up to be somebody's plaything!"
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2020, 08:27:45 am »

"I know that's the case with us, but what about her? She seems to have total control over us now. I didn't sign up to be somebody's plaything!"
She won’t need to control us if we work with her. We signed up to work with her. The guards attacked and we’re killing them. I hope you won’t try killing her. She’ll either have us kill you or seize control of your body via the mark if you try killing her. I suggest you work with us, rather than against us. We signed up to help her, and we’re going to do that. The mark is new, but it’s not going to hurt you unless you hurt us

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2020, 08:42:12 am »

She won’t need to control us if we work with her. We signed up to work with her. The guards attacked and we’re killing them. I hope you won’t try killing her. She’ll either have us kill you or seize control of your body via the mark if you try killing her. I suggest you work with us, rather than against us. We signed up to help her, and we’re going to do that. The mark is new, but it’s not going to hurt you unless you hurt us

Maz sighs. "F*ck."

After a moment she bursts out laughing. "I have nothing against any of you but even if I did fight you, I'd only be hurting myself, right? That's just..."

She lowers her weapon, half resigned. "Yeah, whatever. As long as she doesn't try to control my body or anything like that."
Ear teeth

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2020, 08:52:43 am »

"Idiot. Normal for Contract. Fulfill the Contract first, fully, before complaining. Not being able to stab one in the back is a good thing, in cases where allies are worse than enemies."

Keiko slowly looks at the ones that effectively did nothing, silent in her stare.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2020, 09:04:39 am »

"Idiot. Normal for Contract. Fulfill the Contract first, fully, before complaining. Not being able to stab one in the back is a good thing, in cases where allies are worse than enemies."

Keiko slowly looks at the ones that effectively did nothing, silent in her stare.
"What'd you just call me!?" Maz dashes to Keiko and is about to punch her, and then remembers the mark and gives up with a frustrated sigh. "This is f*cking bullsh*t!" She tries to scratch or peel the mark off her arm, using the sword if she has to.
Ear teeth

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2020, 09:10:18 am »

"Good Reason, one can bait another into killing themselves. Leaf Spirit, heal them before they die?"

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2020, 09:19:18 am »

"Good Reason, one can bait another into killing themselves. Leaf Spirit, heal them before they die?"
heal who? The guards need to die, hopefully we can manage killing them without hitting each other, considering the guards are on the ground, some of them bleeding. They aren’t dead yet, though. I can heal whoever needs it when the guards are dead, we leave them, they could throw their swords or something

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2020, 09:36:30 am »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2020, 10:25:24 am »

((Question, would I be allowed to heal people after draining? I think it’s one action per turn))

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2020, 03:11:46 pm »

"Well that was anticlimatic, oh well waste not want not"

Derik's were pegasus maw unhinges as he swallows one of the soldiers alive, horse ma always said to not waste any food.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2020, 08:26:58 pm »

"Right. Accident. Totally meant to hit the guards and not you guys."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2020, 08:40:55 pm »

accidents happen, we need to be careful they don’t happen again

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2020, 06:00:54 am »

"I wasn't trying to shoot people on our team, but why are all the melee people running in front of the people shooting the guards?"
If any of the guards are still alive shoot them point blank in the face, also grab one of their swords and see if they have any money on them.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2020, 06:56:46 am »

"If we can't get in range, we can't kill them? Learn accuracy and restraint. Or die."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7