Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 34

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 4  (Read 88765 times)

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 4:Turn 22
« Reply #360 on: May 27, 2020, 12:11:44 pm »

Sweet! Set up a little kingdom/nation based in Genricville. Have my network only attack the monsters once they decide to come out of the library.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: May 27, 2020, 04:20:06 pm »

Fight the attackers

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: May 27, 2020, 10:22:34 pm »

"My apocolypse sensor is tingling. Also my b string is acting up."

Adam began strumming the b (space) string on his guitar to disrupt whatever Thainos Juainos was up to.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 10:24:15 pm by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: May 28, 2020, 09:27:31 am »

Shoot down a stalactite, so that it kills one of the creatures or two.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: May 28, 2020, 10:22:19 am »

Start finding people to rip there skeletons out of there body and add them to the collective pile that is me
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: May 28, 2020, 07:11:02 pm »

A brief, broken confusion--
--and then madness.

The AXE of GINNUNGAGAP gives NO QUARTER.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 4:Turn 23
« Reply #366 on: May 29, 2020, 02:14:22 am »

Turn 23

A blue portal mysteriously appears and sends the vermin to the deepest depths of the case, almost as it was like a miracle or a disruption in the space-time continuum caused by a dearie of infinite potential which was recently inserted into an Unlimited hand accessory of sorts. Probably a miracle tho

3+1

In a completely random and unexplainable miracle, the vacuum vermin are suddenly pulled into a random portal into space when Juainos waves his hand. They're space creatures anyway, so it's really a win-win. After that, Juainos suddenly begins to glow with a bright light, for similarly unknown reasons not related to Infinity Dairies.

Why not. Head back and save Abraham Lincoln again. If he asks what’s going on, tell him that the evil Thainos is going to destroy the world, and that there’s only so much time. Then, mime being oulled into the TARDIS by an invisible force whilst bagging him for his hat. Then, head to 1916 and save James Connoly from being shot, try to acquire his uniform and see what happens.

5+1 for experience, 1+2

You take back control of your TARDIS and set the coordinates for 1865, Ford's Theater. Maybe it'll be nice to no longer be in an apocalypse.

As you check your scanners, 1865 doesn't look much like you remember it. A roughly 21st century level of technology is present, and several banners depicting the Holy Grail hang from the buildings. You're in the Holy Grail's society now. Still, perhaps some things are always the same. With a practiced hand, you locate President Lincoln and easily save his life by punching out a far-right terrorist who was about to shoot him for his recent harsh criticism of the pro-slavery rebels who attempted to resist the Grail Regime's global abolishment of slavery centuries earlier. Lincoln is surprised by your apparent familiarity with him, and you easily persuade him to hand over his hat before pretending to be dragged away. Once again, you have the Lincoln Hat and its corresponding +1 to everything. After that, you return to your TARDIS and travel to Ireland, 1916.

Ireland too looks different than how you left it. The technology is noticeably more advanced than the new 1865's, and there are no signs of the Easter Rising. The biggest story of the day appears to be a recently launched expedition to Mars. You track down James Connolly and find him working in his cobber's shop. In a very indirect way, you have saved him from being shot, though getting him to part with his uniform may be difficult.

Look for a terminal, or any machinery that seems to still be functioning. There has to be somewhere where I can get access to all this data that’s stored away.

Looking around the room, you find a computer that still seems to be functional. You plug it in, hook it up to another computer's monitor, and download the Infinity Dairy scans onto a holopad. As you collect the files, you get the strange sense that something else has awoken within the ship.

Also, you suddenly begin to glow brightly.

"My apocolypse sensor is tingling. Also my b string is acting up."

Adam began strumming the b (space) string on his guitar to disrupt whatever Thainos Juainos was up to.

6, 76

For some reason, you feel like strumming your guitar. Maybe Juainos deserves to hear it for what a good friend he's been. The chaos magic is unleashed and causes you, Juainos, Ssarscel, and possibly other beings in the area to glow with a bright light.

"Why does this place hate me so much, why won't it let me have weapons of mass destruction?"
Get behind some cover and tell the turrets I'm the president, if that doesn't do anything shoot the turrets with my rifle.

You leap behind the chair and scream out that you're the President as bullets rip into the chair behind you. The turret's program halts for a moment as it scans through the Presidential line of succession. It first scans for the (long dead) actual president. Not finding him, it scans for the vice president. So on and so forth until it realizes that you're the person who defeated Mitch McConnell. Under the terms of the 28th Amendment, you have just become President of the United States of America. Congratulations!

The turrets retreat into the ceiling and the computer helpfully logs you into the ion cannon's controls.

SCREAM ROUSING, OKAPI-THEMED WAR CRY AND TACKLE MY OPPONENT BEFORE HE CAN FIRE OFF ANY MORE MAGICKS, JAM THUMBS INTO HIS EYES AND HOPE FOR THE BEST   

AFTER
(HOPEFULLY) INCAPACITATING HIM, GO SNAP OFF GOAT HORNS FROM DEAD CHIMERA, DUAL-WIELD THOSE* AND CHARGE AT UNICORN!   
COME UP WITH ANOTHER WAR CRY AS I GO, I GUESS     

* MAYBE FASHION INTO MAKESHIFT SPEAR/WARHAMMER USING OTHER MONSTER BITS IF I HAVE TIME

These Okapi Hybrids are a abomination against nature and thus T'zzz.

Charge my lance with Eldricht Energy and launch it to the sky calling an Eldritch Storm to Remove their existence through Lighting Strikes.

Yoink vs Adam:5 vs 6
Yoink's mount vs Adam:4 vs 5
Adam Smith vs Okapis:5
Okapis vs Dairy Queen Forces:4-1 vs 3

Yoink recovers from the fireball and charges Adam alongside his mount. Before they can reach their target, Adam stabs his lance toward the sky and unleashes a blast of eldritch lightning. Yoink and his mount are forced to their knees by the blast, which continues into the okapi army. The okapi's charge is halted, lightning blasts stabbing into their ranks as the fairy tale creatures recover. The unicorn forces them forward, chewing off bits of flesh from whichever creatures find themselves at the back of the line.

Sweet! Set up a little kingdom/nation based in Genricville. Have my network only attack the monsters once they decide to come out of the library.

6, 2

Using the existing infrastructure, you build a basic society in Genericville. However, there are problems to deal with. Anyone who's left in the surrounding area knows who you are and plans to either avoid you or seek revenge, and the monsters at the library are performing quick raids to pick off your minions whenever they get the chance.

Fight the attackers
Shoot down a stalactite, so that it kills one of the creatures or two.

A brief, broken confusion--
--and then madness.

The AXE of GINNUNGAGAP gives NO QUARTER.
3+1
(Creatures:Attack Gunthar:5)

Rana pounces forward, clawing apart the downed Eldritch creature. John shoots down a stalactite and crushes another. Gunthar is gripped by the throat by the claw of the last creature and briefly strangled before his allies can pull the creature away. Once freed, the AXE of GINNUNGAGAP hacks the last survivor into pieces. A last "...Unacceptable." is muttered, and then silence for a moment.

The black blood of the first killings flows from the broken corpses, heading toward the pool. The walls begin to shake and crack, as if something is crawling in through the walls.

Start finding people to rip there skeletons out of there body and add them to the collective pile that is me

Sadly, you can't find anyone to murder. You crawl through several abandoned towns, but it looks like John's Network has abducted nearly all the people in the area.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: May 29, 2020, 03:40:49 am »

Cool he's glowing, maybe this will help Juainos find more stuff to """"Help""""" his friends.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: May 29, 2020, 04:17:24 am »

No, he can have peace. Instead, do some research into this alternate past, how it was run, what itk did and was remembered for, etc.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: May 29, 2020, 05:16:42 am »

((What is itk?))

Find an exit to a place we haven’t been and go through it
((Action is below))

New action

"Looks like a cave-in is incoming!"

Pull Gunthar out of the lake with my hands and escape the cave before it collapses.
If Gunthar can't move on his own (looking at the lake made him numb, for example), carry him by myself.

Follow Joshua and Gunthar

We should leave, let’s see what’s past here
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 11:19:45 am by Naturegirl1999 »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: May 29, 2020, 06:37:28 am »

Burt sits in the chair messing with the controls of the ion cannon before coming to a horrifying realization.
"OH GOD I'm the president, I came here to destroy the government but I became the government, I've gone against everything my life has stood for....      What have I done."

Wallow in my sadness for becoming the thing I hated the most, then fire the ion cannon at a random city to see it that makes me feel better.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: May 29, 2020, 07:22:47 am »

“I’VE Do- What the fuck?”

Regardless, copy the scans onto as many flash drives as I can to make sure they don’t get lost after all this, and look for the Tardis.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: May 29, 2020, 08:25:57 am »

Adam charges his fingers with Eldritch power and boops the snout of the Okapi mount causing it to violently explode.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: May 29, 2020, 10:12:34 am »

keep looking for victims to add to the bone pile that is me
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: May 29, 2020, 10:26:08 am »

"Looks like a cave-in is incoming!"

Pull Gunthar out of the lake with my hands and escape the cave before it collapses.
If Gunthar can't move on his own (looking at the lake made him numb, for example), carry him by myself.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 34