Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 59

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)  (Read 67524 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)
« Reply #615 on: April 15, 2020, 02:12:34 am »

"Nice to see you again. The King said you could hook me up with his old bubble bath. I'm not entirely sure why he sent it to the armory, but I would like to recover it for meine party. Is what he said the truth?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: April 15, 2020, 02:31:52 am »

"Software installation complete." [windows boot sound]
"Fascinating. It would appear that due to dread magics, I now know everything."
"Really? I just have a hangover. Which shouldn't be possible."
"Yes. As it turns out, we are characters in a play. Technically, as the actor, I was already privy to this information. However, now access to that information has been unlocked within an in-character context."
"So this is all just a story? How does it end?"
"The ending has not yet been written."
"So what, we're just making shit up as we go? How's that any different from reality?"
"How indeed."

Read Shadows Beyond the Darkness.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: April 15, 2020, 02:37:16 am »

"well thats why i'm here to train, to see if its possible"
Joey will use all his time before the mission to train for that +6 hp
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: April 15, 2020, 03:32:12 am »

At Hall of literature

"Software installation complete." [windows boot sound]
"Fascinating. It would appear that due to dread magics, I now know everything."
"Really? I just have a hangover. Which shouldn't be possible."
"Yes. As it turns out, we are characters in a play. Technically, as the actor, I was already privy to this information. However, now access to that information has been unlocked within an in-character context."
"So this is all just a story? How does it end?"
"The ending has not yet been written."
"So what, we're just making shit up as we go? How's that any different from reality?"
"How indeed."

Read Shadows Beyond the Darkness.

82-B read the contents of the book. It reads:

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐

True happiness can only be achieved when one find true love. Those light dweller always makes a mockery to us who live in our own
  shadow. However, It's time for a change. The land have been corrupted and it is our duty to contribute as we show them our true ability
  that we can make a difference by wreaking havoc without being known to any of those light dweller. The sun will never rise anymore and
  it will only be eternal night that will bathe us in our victory. To begin our journey to the dark path, this book will give you the overview
  of useful ability such as the following:

+ Dark cover: When you enter a shadow/ in a place with dark enough brightness, become completely invisible, being unable to be detected   
                     by anyone
  + Know Pain: When you receive damage, return an X%amount of damage back to the attacker (only occur once per turn)
  - Momentary death: Become intangible for a brief moment, completely invulnerable to any physical attack
  - Complete black: Cover the sunlight in a large radius, making it seem like it's night already.
  - Banish dimension: Open a rift from an unknown dimension. Can fit up to one adult human.
                             (Can be used as a pocket dimension which you can use to store other stuffs)
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

At Training grounds

Joey bones's bones suddenly bulk up, it freaked out everyone around the area. To see such sight of boney creature to be so muscular or lack thereof, to grow bigger.

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
  Joe

"By the gods themselves, what happened to your body sir!!!!!"
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

[Joey bones upgraded his HP to 16/16HP]

At Steelwick armory

"Nice to see you again. The King said you could hook me up with his old bubble bath. I'm not entirely sure why he sent it to the armory, but I would like to recover it for meine party. Is what he said the truth?"

Wick

"Oh i have it right here, the king is bored of it so he threw it out... to me for whatever reason. I don't have the bubble baths though.
  Maybe look them up to yasmar's cooking ingredients at zic's odds."
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: April 15, 2020, 03:36:26 am »

Learn Dark Cover and upgrade HP.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: April 15, 2020, 03:47:36 am »

Learn Dark Cover and upgrade HP.

82-B learned dark cover and upgraded it's steel parts in steelwick armory

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: April 15, 2020, 03:53:00 am »

"So...the...bath itself is in the armory and the bubble bath is in the food section of the odds store? I see. Perhaps the king had feared such a powerful artifact would fall into the wrong hands and decided to separate the parts for the safety of the kingdom. How wise of him! Nobody could piece it back together with how well hidden everything is. I'll be off on my quest to reunite this bath with its contents. Auf Wiedersehen for now. Perhaps I will stop by later to upgrade my equipment once again."

Jonas pockets the bubble and heads off to Zic's.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: April 15, 2020, 03:58:11 am »

Appropriate some paper and begin crafting an actually good comic book to put in the library. One where lots of people die messily and bizzare shit happens regularly for no explained reason.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: April 15, 2020, 04:06:04 am »

"seems its possible to train your bones to be stronger, this might also be due to the fact that i can endlessly grow bones, but ether way it works"
Joey flexes a bit with his bulked up bones
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: April 15, 2020, 05:46:36 am »

"So...the...bath itself is in the armory and the bubble bath is in the food section of the odds store? I see. Perhaps the king had feared such a powerful artifact would fall into the wrong hands and decided to separate the parts for the safety of the kingdom. How wise of him! Nobody could piece it back together with how well hidden everything is. I'll be off on my quest to reunite this bath with its contents. Auf Wiedersehen for now. Perhaps I will stop by later to upgrade my equipment once again."

Aethyrion joins Jonas on the continued quest to assemble the bubblebath. He would also take his maple syrup medicine. It tastes pretty good so he may have consumed a bit more than suggested, but what's the harm in a little extra yumyum?
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: April 15, 2020, 05:53:12 am »

Take the correct dosage of the medicine I was given, then go to the library and look at which books are available about creatures
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 06:07:50 am by Naturegirl1999 »

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: April 15, 2020, 06:41:37 am »

Bori heads to the armory.

"Greetings once again master laborer. Bori have inquiry, can you make poison bullets for Bori revolver? This is one of two plans Bori make to make friend of comrades, comrades not appreciate Bori's camaraderie and generous spirit yet, Bori think."
:-(

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: April 15, 2020, 07:34:31 am »

At Zic's odds

Aethyrion joins Jonas on the continued quest to assemble the bubblebath. He would also take his maple syrup medicine. It tastes pretty good so he may have consumed a bit more than suggested, but what's the harm in a little extra yumyum?

Chubby

"Hahaha welcome customer, what interest you to come here...?? Bubble bath?? uhm.. I don't know how to.. hold on.. I think you need to
  use yasmar ingredient for that.. It's weird.. the book said it's for cooking.. maybe sir yasmar likes to bubble bath his ingredients before he
  eats them.. i'm not hahahahahhahahahAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA sure. But here you go. You need to boil the water until it reaches boiling
  temperature and... you know.. until it boils you pour the powder. haha. Good luck."

Chubby mixed the ingredient to create a bubble powder that can wash the dead skin out of people who bathe in it

[jonas and aethyrion use 1 of their upgrades to obtain bubble bath powder]

Bori heads to the armory.

"Greetings once again master laborer. Bori have inquiry, can you make poison bullets for Bori revolver? This is one of two plans Bori make to make friend of comrades, comrades not appreciate Bori's camaraderie and generous spirit yet, Bori think."

Bori wanders around aimlessly looking for poisonous method only to find himself arriving at zic's odds instead of wick's shop to save time.

Chubby

"Poison...? I'm not sure we have those..? Actually i think chef yasmar has ingredients that is not suited for human species consumption.
  maybe you could use that for poison method? What type of poison do you need anyway sir HAHAHAHAHAHA?"

At Hall of literature

Take the correct dosage of the medicine I was given, then go to the library and look at which books are available about creatures

Shara goes to look for the book but didn't know that mona is in possession of the book.

Yneth

"Whoops! Pardon maam but madam mona has borrowed the book for.. i think a week now, so maybe ask her about the details of the book?"

Appropriate some paper and begin crafting an actually good comic book to put in the library. One where lots of people die messily and bizzare shit happens regularly for no explained reason.

Yneth

"Zowey mama! You got the knack for an artist miss and mister protector. Say, is that your comic about TwoTwo's unhinged journey?"

At Training grounds

"seems its possible to train your bones to be stronger, this might also be due to the fact that i can endlessly grow bones, but ether way it works"
Joey flexes a bit with his bulked up bones

Joe

"O_O"

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: April 15, 2020, 07:45:19 am »

what are the books you do have right now?

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: April 15, 2020, 08:05:03 am »

(I’ve been asleep.)
Go buy the cooking supplies and look through the contents. Some better ideas might pop up, maybe.
I wonder what might happen if I combined ingredients in a turret. ???
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 59