Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 59

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)  (Read 67484 times)

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)
« Reply #525 on: April 12, 2020, 08:18:13 pm »

Mona complies with the instructions.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: April 12, 2020, 08:35:20 pm »

"Try not to break anything. This is a high-performance machine."
Enter the pod.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: April 12, 2020, 09:01:58 pm »

(I'd like to note that I went inside earlier, and you seemed to miss the action.)

"I am fairly certain that I have not recieved any infections. Is there any manner in which I may be of assistance?"
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: April 12, 2020, 09:20:01 pm »

Continue dying in front of the building as a powerful symbol of man's unwillingness to help man.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: April 12, 2020, 09:32:24 pm »

Get inside the pod

Mona complies with the instructions.

"Try not to break anything. This is a high-performance machine."
Enter the pod.

They both enter one of the pod in position themselves laying down. The cryo inside the chamber surrounds them as the color grow more blue. Each of the cryo stopped the organism that infested in their cells as the low temperature placed int their body killing the parasite inside. The procedure ends by cleaning them with thin layered soap, making their skin glistening smooth.

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
   Fy

"Procedure has reached 100% loading time. The pod will now begin to open.."
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

Mona, shara and 82-B virus has been fully cleansed

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
   Bird

"Actually its not fully cleansed. You need to take some medication so the virus will not persist later in the future. You need to take this
  medicine at least once a day to fully recover. As for the lady in purple, you need this inhaler, FY diagnosed you with asthma earlier and
  there's no real cure for that but you can take this with you and use it at least once a day so your asthma doesnt bother you for the day
  -Coocoo."
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

The Bird in front of them  hands them a couple of items. mona received a bottle of syrup and inhaler, a special oil for 82-B, and a healthy spray for shara.

(I'd like to note that I went inside earlier, and you seemed to miss the action.)

"I am fairly certain that I have not recieved any infections. Is there any manner in which I may be of assistance?"

Continue dying in front of the building as a powerful symbol of man's unwillingness to help man.

Bird

"Maybe help your other friend there, i think he's dying-Coocoo."
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: April 12, 2020, 09:37:43 pm »

Try getting Bori into the pod
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 09:42:03 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: April 12, 2020, 09:39:20 pm »

Mona thanks Bird and takes the items offered. She then turns her attention to Jonas. She was pretty upset with him after he shot that Plague Walker and got her splattered, but Mona figured that his action was in and of itself an appropriate punishment for that stupid stupid decision. Mona decided to lift him up from a distance using Telekinesis and slowly move him towards the pods.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: April 12, 2020, 10:01:46 pm »

"Acknowledged."
Go retrieve Jonas.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: April 12, 2020, 10:13:16 pm »

"Acknowledged."
Go retrieve Jonas.

Mona thanks Bird and takes the items offered. She then turns her attention to Jonas. She was pretty upset with him after he shot that Plague Walker and got her splattered, but Mona figured that his action was in and of itself an appropriate punishment for that stupid stupid decision. Mona decided to lift him up from a distance using Telekinesis and slowly move him towards the pods.

Fy

"Initiating scanning protocol... ERROR ERROR THIS SUBJECT CONTAINS A LETHAL AMOUNT OF VIRUSES. INITIATING EXTREME DIAGNOSE
  PROCEDURE."

Mite

"Wow, how much virus did that guy received? Did he drank a gallon worth of virus when he got here?? Your friend is in a critical situation
  right now, FY is trying it's best to revive him with any method possible. Right now the only thing that can save the guy if he's strong
  willed enough to live. Btw, my name is Mite, i guess i need to ask all your name later.-Coocoo."

As Jonas lies on the ground swiftly dying of his many diseases, he has but two regrets.

First that he never got his bubble bath.

Second that THERE ARE STILL SOME PLAGUE WALKERS WALKING INSTEAD OF BEING PLAGUE WALKEDERS. This second regret may or may not stem from his newfound battlelust as a Harbinger of Death.

Unable to move and act on his second, he closes his eyes and makes a silent and passionate wish for the first. Perhaps the gods will grant a dying man's last wish. Perhaps the last thing Jonas feels will be the sweet bubbly embrace of a bath.

A light flashes upon jonas eyes, but considering he's atheistic, its not a light of a god that he's seeing. Maybe a white space of void, completely nothing that was in front of him, either that or it was the light bulb that was on top of him that give him this blurry light? Who knows. His fate rest in his own hand whether if he want to continue to live or not.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: April 12, 2020, 10:23:26 pm »

While waiting to find out what to do next, Mona reads up on Plague Walkers in the Horrors of the World book.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: April 12, 2020, 10:36:01 pm »

A light? Is this what they call the light at the end of the tunnel? I can never remember if I'm supposed to go toward it or not go toward it. I guess I don't really see any tunnel so it is just kinda a light at the end. Maybe I died and I'm being reincarnated in another world like one of those stories? So the light above my head would be like...an incubation light? Did I get reincarnated as some kind of chicken? Well like they say. Aller Anfang ist schwer. I'll be the best isekai chicken and lead my people against the oppressing Oberst or whatever! First I must break through the oppressor that is the shell of my birth!

Jonas attempts to head toward the light, pecking through anything that gets in his way.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: April 13, 2020, 12:37:42 am »

While waiting to find out what to do next, Mona reads up on Plague Walkers in the Horrors of the World book.

Plague walkers, The wandering green blob of death that carries various kinds of disease within their blister. Their intent and purpose is to
  gather more virus as they walk around the plane. The creature posses no strength and due to the amount of parasites inside the creature.
  It is best to avoid them at all cost. The creatures have a lot of weakness, in fact, just smash them with anything and their blister will pop.
  They don't actually infect anyone unless the virus contained in their zit pops. They remain dormant if they don't detect any living creature
  that has disease around them. Once they do, they'll start walking again. When they discover a sick patient they'll rub their skin with the
  disease to obtain said disease.

A light? Is this what they call the light at the end of the tunnel? I can never remember if I'm supposed to go toward it or not go toward it. I guess I don't really see any tunnel so it is just kinda a light at the end. Maybe I died and I'm being reincarnated in another world like one of those stories? So the light above my head would be like...an incubation light? Did I get reincarnated as some kind of chicken? Well like they say. Aller Anfang ist schwer. I'll be the best isekai chicken and lead my people against the oppressing Oberst or whatever! First I must break through the oppressor that is the shell of my birth!

Jonas attempts to head toward the light, pecking through anything that gets in his way.

Jonas is fighting for his life, to reach the end of where the light guides him. It was in fact him opening his eyes. Jonas can now see where he is and what is around him.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: April 13, 2020, 01:14:14 am »

I see. That chicken must be my new father and-

wait, its those guys. I guess I'm not dead? Or they also died. I'm not really sure how robot souls work. To be fair I'm also not sure how normal souls work. Lets just assume that I am alive so things get less complicated. It seems my will to live is stronger than some mere diseases! I'm clearly invulnerable!

Jonas gives a thumbs up to those assembled around his pod.

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: April 13, 2020, 03:11:28 am »

Bori wakes up from his coma and sprints inside, grabs the birdhead by the collar and pulls him in close.

"Bori need alcohol. Enough to replace Bori blood plasma with grain content. Then Bori revert to normal when Bori didn't see avian beasts roam around the world like a rewritten script of Planet of the Apes.."
:-(

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: April 13, 2020, 04:04:00 am »

I see. That chicken must be my new father and-

wait, its those guys. I guess I'm not dead? Or they also died. I'm not really sure how robot souls work. To be fair I'm also not sure how normal souls work. Lets just assume that I am alive so things get less complicated. It seems my will to live is stronger than some mere diseases! I'm clearly invulnerable!

Jonas gives a thumbs up to those assembled around his pod.

Jonas condition grew more stable as the pod let out a cold blue cryo mist that heals his cells. He just need to wait for a bit more until the pod finally done healing him.

Bori wakes up from his coma and sprints inside, grabs the birdhead by the collar and pulls him in close.

"Bori need alcohol. Enough to replace Bori blood plasma with grain content. Then Bori revert to normal when Bori didn't see avian beasts roam around the world like a rewritten script of Planet of the Apes.."

Bori rushes towards Mite, as bori sprint with great haste. The program detected that bori is a threat and try to strangle mite. After it entered the building, bori then was zapped by the machinery inside the building. The gun go zzt

Fy

"Speeding threat detected, initiating paralyzing protocol."

Mite

"What the heck? Did your friend tried to strangle me? I take it he's the one who tried to kill princess invul?-Coocoo."

Bori cant move on the ground after getting zapped by the gun from the walls.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 59