Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 59

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)  (Read 67542 times)

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)
« Reply #465 on: April 10, 2020, 02:30:45 pm »

Jonas counted on the others to set up defenses. Right now his job was to knock down as many as he could. If there are this many of them, they must be weak right?

He pulls his Glock out of his Pocket putting it in his left hand. His handcannon is readied in his right. Just like training. His right hand points at the nearest target. He aims low, at the legs. Half hoping this will slow the creature down, half preparing to move up the target with the recoil filling it with holes as he goes along. At his left the glock moves in symmetry with its older brother, picking out the second closest target to Jonas's left. He unleashes a barrage of attacks at both targets, adjusting his aim using the black trail left behind by his bullets as if they where tracer rounds fired from a machine gun.

((TLDR fire at the two closest targets with mah two guns))

Jonas goes berserk(not the ability). As he points his gun and started to barrage those creatures near him with fistful of lead. He used his new passive harbinger of death as his attack grew more lethal as he shoot them. The creature violently burst and let out a yellow strange liquid and sprayed all over jonas. Jonas is feeling sick.

"..."

Nanashi go nearby Invulchan. She is on defensive stance guarding the princess.

Nanashi is in defensive stance, ready to attack whatever is getting near the yellow pod besides her.

"Don't worry little egg girl, we'll keep you safe." Aethyrion goes near the pod and assures Princess Invul, trying to get her to calm down.

Meanwhile, he would use his Holy Aura to keep the monsters away from the pod, surging it whenever any creatures get close to knock them away, while shooting at them with his rifle.

Aethyrion prevents the green creature that is around him to walk and touch him..... AND THEN PROCEEDS TO GUN THE CREATURES DOWN AND MAKING THE BLOOD AND BLISTER SPLATTERED ALL OVER HIM AND OTHERS NEARBY.

Bori tried to clear his alcohol-riddled mind, which was easier than usual since the davochka at the Inn insisted on only providing alcohol-less alcohol in her establishment. Bori took note of the tall grass everywhere, and realized this would be the perfect moment to try out the latest improvement on his mortar. But he couldn't just set fire to things nilly-willy, at least not without removing Faberge-egg-princess from barbequeing range first.

"Mister Ticking Noise, Bori has plan. Bori see you have shovel, maybe take mine too, here."

Bori tosses his shovel at Mister Ticking Noise.

"If possible, try dig trench around unhatched royalty. Bori set fire to retreat path and leave advance path clear. Maybe this get rid of enemies behind us."

Bori fires an incendiary round towards (consult the compass, should be the left side where the party came from) the left side, hopefully setting fire to all enemies behind them.

Keep a revolver handy for the monster that's really close to Bori, but don't fire unless the creature attacks first.

Bori obliterates the creature west from his position. The creatre violently burst. As the liquid contained in the blister all simultaneously popped off. The liquid was sprayed all over the place. It was like a raining liquid virus hailed upon them.

If the creatures to the left are not set on fire, use the scorpion tail to slash at the nearest one, the one at the top left of me
If Bori does set them on fire, use scorpion tail to attack the nearest one that isn’t on fire

Shara controls the chimera's tails. As the chimera slash the creature with it's scorpion tail. From outside the skin of the creature, another blister popped off. The creature continue it's march to west ignoring shara's attack.

Quickly erect a barricade around the princess' pod, and deploy my turrets - with the original in ice configuration.

unknown created a defensive formation in order to prevent the creature from entering the area around the yellow pod. Meanwhile they also erected an ice turret slow the creature down. The turret fired an ice bolt and hit directly at the creature's blister. It popped off.

82-B brought the following initial loadout for this mission:
Shield-Arm (Projects a protective barrier which protects 82-B and anything behind them.)
Ballistic-Arm (Allows usage of firearms.)
Scanner-Arm (Can provide information on an enemy's internal structure and weak points.)

"Hostiles detected."

Go to Inviuchan and take up position to protect her from an angle not already covered by Nanashi. Project a barrier using Shield-Arm.
If possible, scan an enemy for weaknesses and shoot that enemy with the Dragunov.
Also, attempt to soothe Invulchan.

"Bravery, little one. Our forces are more than capable of eliminating these enemies. You are safe with us."

82-B take the form of.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

It steady itself against incoming threat that was nearby. 82-B scanned for it's weakness, that's odd, every part of it's body is it's weakness. Using its dragunov, it quickly eliminates the target that it's targeted. The blister popped off and sprayed all over the place. Invul still have a panic attack amidst the chaos around her. She's looking at the drone.

"Is it me, or do they look like they might explode if they get too close?"
Dr Z would decide the best defense in this cade was a good offense, and charge the creature south of him ,slamming both palms into it's chest and Defibillating it. He figured that as long as his head remained intact he could see just how dangerous these things really were up-close.

Dr.Z zapped one of the nearby green creature until it's dead. The liquid inside the blister was boiled to the point it popped off and sprayed all over Dr.Z's body.

Evidently the pod was made of an extremely durable material based on its extreme weight for something of its size. Mona suspected that it would be able to withstand many attacks. As for the creatures that emerged, Mona suspected that they were exclusively interested in Invul. It seemed as though king Foldman withheld some important information about her condition.

Mona would use Negative Pull to hover slightly above the ground to thwart a potential sudden attack from beneath her. She would use Analysis on the hostile creature nearest to her.

Mona used her analysis. The creature called plague walker carried through variety amount of disease that's contained in the yellow blister all over them. The creature show no particular interest on a healthy host but rather seeking to obtain the disease of another sick patient. The creature wanders around the plane seemingly without direction only hoping to find sick ones. These creatures are incapable of fighting and dies easily from any attack. The blister that contains various kinds of virus and bacteria and strange disease in a liquid and will burst if it's popped off.

Log:

Plague walkers are killed leaving the air infectious and likely to cause disease to other patients if they didnt cover their breathing hole.

Bori, Dr.Z, Shara, Mona, Unknown and 82-B was able to resist one of the disease due to their perk of being well rested thus increasing their immune system.

Bori, Mona, Jonas, Nanashi, Aethyrion and chimera contract permanent disease called asthma: (Make them short of their breath, reducing their speed and concentration.)

Jonas contracts chicken pox (Makes him itchy and felt less focused) [Contagious] and Diarhea (Reducing damage output and -2HP)

Aethyrion contracts dengeu fever (His platelets count is low, he felt as if he cant even move a finger. Constant 2/2HP)

Chimera contracts Rotting femur (movement slow down)

82-B contracts permanent disease rusty metal (-1 max HP)

Shara contracts permanent disease plant rot (-2 max HP)

Dr.Z contracts permanent disease flesh rot (-2 max HP) and rotting femur (movement slow down)

Mona contracts Rabies (her sudden move and twitchy fingers makes it difficult for her to cast any spells)

Plague walkers kept moving to the west, ignoring the group. One of the plague walkers however was interested in approaching the yellow pod. It slowly walking towards it. The fire spreads.

Current Map:

Proceed to round 2
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: April 10, 2020, 02:33:53 pm »

Deploy the ballistic turret as well, and get out some cloth to put on as a makeshift mask, and toss some to the others.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: April 10, 2020, 02:47:32 pm »

Walk to Invul’s pod and use the chimera’s limbs to wedge out the wheel from the crack in the ground, and push us right while dodging the green blister crestures
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 02:56:42 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: April 10, 2020, 02:48:16 pm »

"Analysis: target is not structurally sound. Reevaluating tactics."

Adaptation: Swap Scanner-Arm to Inoculator-Arm (Can inject a target with a serum which provides resistance to disease.)
Obtain a sample of the creatures and use Fabricator to create a serum which counteracts their effects.

"Entropic attack detected. Developing countermeasure."

Maintain barrier protecting Invulchan.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: April 10, 2020, 02:53:30 pm »

Frustratingly, Mona's intuition was correct, but she was too late in identifying the exact nature of the threat these creatures posed in order to avoid the worst of it. The odds that the feeble Plague Walkers would be able to actually damage Invul's pod were very low; her priority should thus be to take care of herself. Mona teleports herself to the east, opposite of where the Plague Walkers were travelling to get herself out of the toxic air. She would focus entirely on this action this turn to alleviate the risk of something going wrong with it. Hopefully her allies wouldn't cause anything to splatter too far in that direction.

Spoiler: Teleport Location (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 02:56:55 pm by Supernerd »
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: April 10, 2020, 03:01:35 pm »

"Fire behind us will stop enemy coming from rear direction. Bori feel ill, maybe we shouldn't fight these?"

Bori consults teammates (this isn't my action for the turn so no GM action required yet) on how to best progress next. The creatures don't seem to post a threat to any of us except the princess, if we can get her out of there we can avoid fighting the remaining plague walkers.
:-(

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: April 10, 2020, 03:07:48 pm »

I’m going to try getting invul’s wheel out from the crack in the ground so we can get past these things. Let’s try dodging past them without hitting any more of them. We need to get to the town

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: April 10, 2020, 03:09:28 pm »

"If the capsule incurs damage, we should be able to make repairs, provided that damage is not critical."

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: April 10, 2020, 05:05:13 pm »

"Uah... something's wrong, I feel like I can barely move..."

Aethyrion tries going to sleep and entering the dream realm.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: April 10, 2020, 05:14:21 pm »

"Everything itches...I can't breath...and I have stomach trouble. IS THAT ALL YOU *WHEEZE* GOT?"

Jonas scratches his body with his elbows while occasionally taking shots at the bottom Plaguewalker with both guns when he can manage to get them pointed at his target. His now extensive posing experience finally finding a totally practical use.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: April 10, 2020, 05:49:18 pm »

"Urgh, so unsanitary. Just push them out of the way and keep an eye out for more dangerous threats."
Dr Z would focus on getting the pod moving again. The faster they did, the better off everyone would be.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: April 10, 2020, 09:30:37 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 10:56:24 pm by Remuri »
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: April 10, 2020, 09:52:28 pm »

Mona finds the time to quickly tell Bori "You have to move! Before the turret-"
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: April 10, 2020, 10:57:20 pm »

A plague gas lower her speed effectiveness. Going for safe play, she remain on princess to act as a body of her.
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: April 11, 2020, 06:16:48 am »

Bori can only think of one drastic way to get the royalty out of danger. Maybe plan crazy enough to work.

"Bori have plan."

Bori takes out special blank ammo, which fires a projectile but doesn't explode on contact. He places the mortar close to the pod.

"If pod no go forward, maybe Bori make it go forward."

Bori aim the mortar at the rear of the pod and drops the ammo in.
:-(
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 59