Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 59

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)  (Read 67796 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)
« Reply #240 on: April 02, 2020, 07:43:49 am »

Take cover in the trench!
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 02, 2020, 08:11:35 am »

"Bori leave no comrade behind, unless Bori in dire trouble, then Bori remember comrade's honorable sacrifice for years to come and retells the tale to future patrons with mournful singing voice."

Bori sprints to where Aethyrion is stranded, and hauls him back to the trench.
:-(

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 02, 2020, 09:06:01 am »

after having ducked and covered due to the exploding Mati, Dr.Z would move to check on durg and stitch him back up.
"You really need to work on your blocking, you got a ton of shrapnel I have to pull out of you."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 02, 2020, 09:13:42 am »

"Oh shit, why is it exploding?"
Jump as far away from the exploding Mati as possible and cover my self with my shield as well as I can.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 02, 2020, 10:06:09 am »

Spoiler: dreamception (click to show/hide)

"Huh what? Oh no, demons! What should we do, mysterious blue elf girl!?" Aethyrion gets into a fighting posture.

"By the way purple troll dude, why are you being such a pushover, don't just let her boss you around, you have feelings too."

"And you, random succubus, stop treating purple troll so harshly, he's doing his best okay? Sheesh, sounds like you two could use some couples counselling."

Suddenly Aethyrion feels his body being moved or something, though he doesn't seem to be moving anywhere. "Hey what's going on, does anyone else feel that?"
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 02, 2020, 03:55:14 pm »

At this time, Mona felt confident that she chose the right things to study. Mona teleported to take cover behind the tower! If whatever was coming was strong enough to bring down the tower, the mission was doomed to failure from the start.

Spoiler: Teleport Location (click to show/hide)
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 03, 2020, 12:37:12 am »

So those guys explode, huh? You guys should probably have let those two have their one-on-one duel.

POCKET SHIELD! Jonas forms a pocket in front of himself, hoping to block out some of the energy of the blast.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: April 03, 2020, 07:06:36 am »

Player Turn:

Before the light dimmed out, a surge of energy popped off and expanding into a large radius explosion. The noise was very intense that it damages the ear drum of those near the vicinity of the blast. The magnitude of the shock wave almost toppled over the tower that was below the group. Luckily enough the tower still hold on, however the lower part was extremely unstable at that point. Everything else that was near the epicenter of that blast radius was thrown away uncontrollably. Even the sandbag was pushed away. A giant circle was formed around the land where the matis were. Everything else after that point was burning.

At this time, Mona felt confident that she chose the right things to study. Mona teleported to take cover behind the tower! If whatever was coming was strong enough to bring down the tower, the mission was doomed to failure from the start.

Spoiler: Teleport Location (click to show/hide)

Mona take cover towards that location, before the light flashes she's able to defend herself from what's about to happen. The heat was enough to melt almost the entire wall in front of the building. The shock wave of the explosion was still felt by mona because she wasn't ducking under the wall. The loud bang damages mona ear drum making her dizzy to the point of consciousness for a moment until the explosion was settled.

Get to the grass and dig down, then cover the hole I made with the dirt I dug up

The plant spider use her plan to avoid herself from the blast. The shock wave can still be felt from the ground making an intense earthquake as shara still hold on for her dear life. The sound wave was dimmed due to her being under the ground.

Take cover in the trench!
"Bori leave no comrade behind, unless Bori in dire trouble, then Bori remember comrade's honorable sacrifice for years to come and retells the tale to future patrons with mournful singing voice."

Bori sprints to where Aethyrion is stranded, and hauls him back to the trench.

The 3 of them manages to run away and made it into the trench before the explosion had erupted. They were able to avoid the blast completely, however the ground trembling was still affecting and damaging them whilst the loud bang also affect them the way it did to mona.

So those guys explode, huh? You guys should probably have let those two have their one-on-one duel.

POCKET SHIELD! Jonas forms a pocket in front of himself, hoping to block out some of the energy of the blast.

Jonas poses in great elegance as he opens up a portal the same sized as his pose is, Trying to contain the blast from his pocket dimension. He successfully defended himself from the blast radius and the trembling ground. Although while he's posing, his ear started to bleed after all the commotion has ended. And whatever inside that pocket dimension is now destroyed completely.

"Oh shit, why is it exploding?"
Jump as far away from the exploding Mati as possible and cover my self with my shield as well as I can.

Durg made the worst decision as shielding himself from the explosion was not a good idea for him. He intercepted the blast but he didn't realized how strong the knock back was. As he raised his shield and the explosion went off. In an instant he was sent flying away deep into the forest while being knocked around by tree branches. He did not expected this amount of damages. He took damages from, getting knocked, fall form height, high temperature exposure from the blast, and a loud bang that would damage his ear drum.

after having ducked and covered due to the exploding Mati, Dr.Z would move to check on durg and stitch him back up.
"You really need to work on your blocking, you got a ton of shrapnel I have to pull out of you."

Dr.Z ducked and covered, however he was still near proximity of the blast and there was nothing to take cover from. Drz takes damage from heat exposure, the ground shock wave and the loud bang.

Log:

Shara takes [-2HP from mati explosion] = [6/10HP]

Mona takes [-7HP from mati explosion] = [3/10HP]

Bori takes [-4HP from mati explosion] = [3/10HP]

Aethyrion takes [-3HP from mati explosion] = [7/10HP]

Jonas takes [-0HP from mati explosion] = [7/10HP] (His ancient mech suit is completely destroyed, unable to be used anymore)

Unknown takes [-4HP from mati explosion] = [7/10HP]

Dr.Z takes [-9HP from mati explosion] = [1/10HP]

Durg takes [-16HP from mati explosion] = [0/10HP]

The battle has ceased, The mati was not able to receive the death it seeks thus the spirit will continue to roam around the world seeking another bloodlust filled battlefield. 30 Minutes have passed since the explosion went off, The 5 torches above the tower have been lit up. From below, The group gathered together. Hope was trying to revive durg from the damages. She desperately use her healing magic and pump his chest trying to give him CPR.

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
   Hope

"DURG!!! COME ON!!! DONT GIVE UP ON ME!!! BREATHE!!! DAMNIT BREATHE!!! Hhhh HHhhh"
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

Watch Tower Quest: [Completed]

(Optional: Treat Durg / leave him)

[The standby phase will go on until i update it tomorrow. decide durg's fate now]

Meanwhile:

"Huh what? Oh no, demons! What should we do, mysterious blue elf girl!?" Aethyrion gets into a fighting posture.

"By the way purple troll dude, why are you being such a pushover, don't just let her boss you around, you have feelings too."

"And you, random succubus, stop treating purple troll so harshly, he's doing his best okay? Sheesh, sounds like you two could use some couples counselling."

Suddenly Aethyrion feels his body being moved or something, though he doesn't seem to be moving anywhere. "Hey what's going on, does anyone else feel that?"

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
   Mexican Wyse

"Ay amigo, do not fall for that trick. We party here like theres no tomorrow, Vamonos Amigo! La cucaracha!"
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

A conga line appears behind aethyrion. The line seems to have no end. Is time to dance! (Aethyrion is in his 30th layer in his dream)
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 03, 2020, 07:42:06 am »

Crawl towards Durg and place one of my healing leaves in his mouth, then push it down his throat, hoping it goes through the correct tube

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: April 03, 2020, 08:12:59 am »

Try to locate any of Durg’s broken bones and set them in a cast, so that if he doesn’t die, he also won’t be completely disabled for the rest of forever.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: April 03, 2020, 09:43:46 am »

Stay still and don't die.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: April 03, 2020, 10:08:32 am »

"Oi comrade soldier, wake up. This isn't the time to be comatose, we've got bleeding comrades to spill our collective tears over."

Bori grabs Aethyrion by the shoulder, shakes him, and slaps his jaw a few times.
:-(

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: April 03, 2020, 11:26:33 am »

Mexican Wyse

"Ay amigo, do not fall for that trick. We party here like theres no tomorrow, Vamonos Amigo! La cucaracha!"

A conga line appears behind aethyrion. The line seems to have no end. Is time to dance! (Aethyrion is in his 30th layer in his dream)

"Huh? Alright, party!"

Aethyrion enthusiastically begins dancing with the conga line.

One of the nearby dancers soon grabs Aethyrion and starts shaking and slapping him.

"Hey what's your deal amigo!? I'm tryin'a have a good time here."

"Oi comrade soldier, wake up. This isn't the time to be comatose, we've got bleeding comrades to spill our collective tears over."
The dancer says in a distinctly non-spanish accent.

"Huh? What--" Aethyrion begins to awaken from the dream, soon returning to reality.

"Uah... what... oh damnit that awesome dance party was just a dream? Bah..."

He gets up, stretching and dusting himself off, and then looks around, seeing the big crater. "What the hell happened there?"

He then sees Durg on the ground. "And what happened to him?" He tries casting Holy Flash on Durg.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: April 03, 2020, 11:30:48 am »

"This is why I joined up. CLEAR!"
Dr.Z sets to doing what he does best: emergency surgery and revival by defibrillation. He'll probably be hurting for several days, but he will live if Dr.Z has anything to say about it.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: April 03, 2020, 01:22:53 pm »

Mona noticed that none of the enemies that had fallen seemed to have left a corpse behind. This would make it much much harder to perform the autopsy that she wanted to do.

The priority now was helping Durg out. Her allies had better skills for this job, but Mona could do a few tricks using her telekinesis. She would aid Shara by making corrections if the leaf appeared to be going to the wrong location.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 59