Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 59

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)  (Read 67732 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2020, 11:56:53 am »

Jonas walks over to retrieve the fallen sandwich, tenderly brushing it off before returning it to his pocket.

Extra grit never killed no one. Proceed!
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2020, 12:06:08 pm »

((Sorry for anyone that didnt get to vote but i need to sleep and i just need to post this))

At the castle, the wind waved at the flag. The camera focused on one of the window outside the lobby, it zooms in slowly. The scene transitioned into yet another conversation between king foldman and his trustworthy advisor hope. The king groans in displeased while the knight in silver armor try her best to get his attention.

"My king, if i may have your attention for a little, would you please-"

"You know that tax payer money really does pay a hefty amount, there's so much stuff we can do in this palace now. Such as playing golf, watching tv show or even take a bath in a tiny pool."

"The monster that attacked the front gate had been dealt with, and it's all thanks to the the guards we've hired."

"You mean the guards that i've hired?"

"Yes, your majesty...."

"Huh, i'd expected one of them would died at least, well if there's nothing else... then send them my regards and bestow upon them my gratefulness. That doesn't come cheap so they'd better appreciate it."

"But your highness, we hired them to guard the city and they did the job, shouldn't we reward them?"

With a glimpse of confusion, The king pinch between his nose and the tone of his voice sounded more lazy. "... Advisor Hope, they are still an interns, we don't pay interns this early and even if they graduate and become a full time job it doesn't mean we can just throw them the money that we needed. You know? this bubble bath cost money?"

"Yes...?"

"Yes Indeed! Now if they still insist on getting paid, tell them the experience they gained is more valuable in work field later on when they're short on work in the future. They'll thank me for this kindness."

"Well if thats the case, then it would be my honor to introduce to you the interns that have the soul and bravery to put their life on the line for us."

"..Wait i don't think that's a good idea. i'm still na-"

"Godammnit..."

"Well soldiers, you have fought well, at the very least for your trouble, i would like to greet you to our king as a token of gratitude in protecting our country. If you have anything to say to our majesty, please speak up, we appreciate a little bit of your words..." Her tone of voice sounded more pissed off, no one knows why. "I INSIST.."

(Stand by phase has started, how it works is you can talk to other NPC during this phase, if you don't have anything else to say just say +Next to vote for the next scene at least 4 people vote to next or something)
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2020, 12:11:11 pm »

((Translation: shake him down for money while he's feeling vulnerable due to having his dick out.))

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2020, 12:16:08 pm »

"How much time do we have between shifts? Also Miss Hope, is there any chance that we might be able to talk later? It's not terribly important, but I do feel like it is important that we coordinate a bit more. Some of our ranks came close to losing their heads, and their heads are the best part!"
Dr.Z would politely avoid looking directly at the king.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2020, 12:37:33 pm »

The unnamed engineer raises a hand into the air, index finger pointed toward the ceiling.
I have need of more turrets. Preferably also capable of swifter deployment.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2020, 12:38:23 pm »

"Comrade premier Bori humbly make acquaint with you. Bori want see erect flag of mighty country, for this Bori need big gun. Very big gun. As big girth of barrel as possible, for most penetrating effect. Bori's brain throb hard and deep at thought of serving your excellency with best weapon Bori can grip two hands around. Humble request Bori make."
« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 12:42:01 pm by Frank »
:-(

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2020, 01:02:10 pm »

"Huh, this place is pretty nice..." Aethyrion looks all around in wonder and curiosity.

"Hey so uh your majesty? Great palace, love what you've done with it. Just wonderful!... Anyway, there was some talk of a really nice reward for us beatin' those baddies outside. Maybe a jewel-encrusted chest full of cash and valuables, or perhaps a small to medium sized palace of our own?"

Aethyrion continues looking around at the splendor. "Simply exquisite..."
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2020, 01:22:12 pm »

Shara looks around the new building and finds the king. Shara hasn’t seen humans laying in the water before. She crawls to the king, offering him to hold onto her roots to pull him out lest he drown. Most creatures Shara has seen hit the water either drown or get carried away. She tries to save the king
« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 02:27:22 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2020, 02:43:17 pm »

"Are bubble baths a traditional celebration of victory in this land? Should we join him?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2020, 04:18:33 pm »

Mona wasn't entirely sure what to think of this situation. Maybe the fact that someone would bathe themself in a hallway was some kind of cultural difference? But if that was the case, then why would his advisor lead her to this location when the king was in the middle of this? The king certainly didn't seem happy about it. Come to think of it, Mona wasn't even sure that this guy was the real king. Maybe he was a body double or something to fool assassins? Mona was getting a real 'imbecile' vibe from this guy.

"As a matter of fact, there's a lot of things that I would like to discuss about the aberrations local to Solaph; as well as a few historical, geopolitical and military matters. But I think that can probably wait until your done with... The things that you choose to do in the hallway for some reason?? In the meantime, if you're going use the claim that this is a learning experience as your excuse to not pay us, then would you kindly grant me the authority to access the kingdom's archives so that I can actually learn something here?"

Mona would then turn to Advisor Hope and say in a slightly more exasperated tone...

"Lady, why the fuck did you choose this particular moment for this introduction?"
« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 04:23:58 pm by Supernerd »
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2020, 05:36:59 pm »

Probability indicates it is to make a point to someone. The particular party is uncertain, potentially universal.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2020, 12:28:12 am »

"How much time do we have between shifts? Also Miss Hope, is there any chance that we might be able to talk later? It's not terribly important, but I do feel like it is important that we coordinate a bit more. Some of our ranks came close to losing their heads, and their heads are the best part!"
Dr.Z would politely avoid looking directly at the king.

"There's no particular time for you to guard the specific gate. We just need more power to deal with those creatures when we least expected them to show up to the gate. Sure, we can talk later.. if there's nothing you'd like to add to this conversation."

The unnamed engineer raises a hand into the air, index finger pointed toward the ceiling.
I have need of more turrets. Preferably also capable of swifter deployment.

"Yes what is it that you wanted to ask?"

"Huh, this place is pretty nice..." Aethyrion looks all around in wonder and curiosity.

"Hey so uh your majesty? Great palace, love what you've done with it. Just wonderful!... Anyway, there was some talk of a really nice reward for us beatin' those baddies outside. Maybe a jewel-encrusted chest full of cash and valuables, or perhaps a small to medium sized palace of our own?"

Aethyrion continues looking around at the splendor. "Simply exquisite..."

"Comrade premier Bori humbly make acquaint with you. Bori want see erect flag of mighty country, for this Bori need big gun. Very big gun. As big girth of barrel as possible, for most penetrating effect. Bori's brain throb hard and deep at thought of serving your excellency with best weapon Bori can grip two hands around. Humble request Bori make."

"Ok, if you all needed to acquire something just go to the town and ask one of the townsfolk to build or give you some, what do i look like a santa?. I'm not going to reward you any dime... NOT A SINGLE DDIIIIIIMMEEEE!!!!" The king shouted. "If you insist on getting them begone from my sight and don't bother me. Shoo shoo~."

Shara looks around the new building and finds the king. Shara hasn’t seen humans laying in the water before. She crawls to the king, offering him to hold onto her roots to pull him out lest he drown. Most creatures Shara has seen hit the water either drown or get carried away. She tries to save the king

"...?? what is this thing doing? Beck, get this thing off of me." The king's nose felt funny when shara approached to him closer. The king sneezed shara away and back into her group. "HHAAAACCHOOOOO!!!! Never mind."

"You know that... thing is one of the guards?"

"We're hiring people! what kind of person recruit this tiny little thing to the group even? It looks like the thing belong on my garden or something!!"

"Are bubble baths a traditional celebration of victory in this land? Should we join him?"

"...No. This pool is only exclusive to me. If you want, get your damn bubble pool yourself damnit."

Mona wasn't entirely sure what to think of this situation. Maybe the fact that someone would bathe themself in a hallway was some kind of cultural difference? But if that was the case, then why would his advisor lead her to this location when the king was in the middle of this? The king certainly didn't seem happy about it. Come to think of it, Mona wasn't even sure that this guy was the real king. Maybe he was a body double or something to fool assassins? Mona was getting a real 'imbecile' vibe from this guy.

"As a matter of fact, there's a lot of things that I would like to discuss about the aberrations local to Solaph; as well as a few historical, geopolitical and military matters. But I think that can probably wait until your done with... The things that you choose to do in the hallway for some reason?? In the meantime, if you're going use the claim that this is a learning experience as your excuse to not pay us, then would you kindly grant me the authority to access the kingdom's archives so that I can actually learn something here?"

"Hey, i don't judge why you would go into the battlefield to die and you dont judge me, is that clear? Now if you want to go to the archive, you can already do that... Just head over to the literature hall and hit the books. Now off with you and enjoy your stay there. NERD."

Mona would then turn to Advisor Hope and say in a slightly more exasperated tone...

"Lady, why the fuck did you choose this particular moment for this introduction?"

"If you want to talk to cardboard cutouts and not directly to the person, you're more than welcome to follow me after this session is done and introduce you to it."
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2020, 02:10:22 am »

"Ok, if you all needed to acquire something just go to the town and ask one of the townsfolk to build or give you some, what do i look like a santa?. I'm not going to reward you any dime... NOT A SINGLE DDIIIIIIMMEEEE!!!!" The king shouted. "If you insist on getting them begone from my sight and don't bother me. Shoo shoo~."

*gasp* Aethyrion was taken aback by the King's hurtful but perhaps prudent comments, as he takes a step back in shock. "B-But... Aethyrion want... shiny cashmonies... worked real hard fighting demons...!"

He sighs, slumping his head down. "I guess we'll have to do better to impress his Majesty. In the mean time I say we go to the town and ask them for stuff like the King told us to."
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2020, 03:58:13 am »

"I was nearly killed and some other person in our group had his head chewed on, I feel we should get something as payment."
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2020, 05:23:31 am »

Shara was confused at the refusal of help...perhaps this one wasn’t actually in danger? Shara crawled back outside and looked for one of the corpses of the things the others called Lockjaws, and rooted herself there. Surely they had nutrients, are there all. They were dead, so they don’t need them. While there, she would watch for incoming creatures, if an incoming creature was found, she would unroot herself from the corpse and root herself in the closest creature instead
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 05:25:24 am by Naturegirl1999 »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 59