Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 60

Author Topic: FEF: The Whereabouts of Drink and Coin IC: Epilogue  (Read 54265 times)

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile

"Got my weapons right here!"

Largo proudly pats the bizeps of his right arm. Even without much flexing, they're quite impressive, as proven countless times this night.

"... Ehe... Can't hurt to take a look though. I wouldn't say no to better force multipliers. These gauntlets seen better days."

He looks to the group.

"Still got a spare Elwave in a pinch if someone wants, by the way."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Lucy took the opportunity to also pat Largo's biceps.

"Yeah, he's pounded a whole bunch of people tonight."

"Ain't pounded me yet though. I'm starting to lose hope."

Lucy sighed deeply and forlornly.

"I guess we can look at some weapons instead. I don't really need any though. I've got three that I haven't used once yet tonight."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lucy took the opportunity to also pat Largo's biceps.
"O-Oi... Too close..."

In the end, even the biggest muscles in the world wouldn't help Largo escape from being an Oni.

"Ain't pounded me yet though. I'm starting to lose hope."

Lucy sighed deeply and forlornly.
"Give me a break. Whom haven't you told about your fixation on me tonight?"
"Now's not the proper time for it, but we need to have a talk about that soon. It's getting on my nerves. It might hurt our synergy as a team if that goes on."
"And the last thing I want is someone from the Warriors getting hurt because I hesitated for a second to protect them because they annoyed me before..."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"We don't have to talk about anything."

After a moment, though, Lucy actually straightened up a little.

"...Is it really bothering you that much?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"..."
"It does. You're family to me, probably the only one I still have after I started wandering and pretty much lost contact to my actual family."
"Which... uh... phew... which doesn't mean I... well, which doesn't mean I can't you see in a... certain... light... with a certain... y'know... mindset..."
"But... still. I would appreciate it a lot more if you'd make me feel like I'm part of this family that supports each other, instead of being seen like a huge manly pile of big manly muscles doing manly things like punching entire groups of posers. Feels like you want a dumbed-down fantasy version of me instead of the real me. That hurts."
"Heck, I prepared marinated chicken at home for later consumption. Evidence enough that I'm not aggressively and one-dimensionally macho. I'm way more than I appear as, and so are you, Lucy."
"Although I do love a good fight, I'll admit that I'm at least that much of a macho, heh."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"I'm an elf, y'know? This is just how we show we like people. If you ask me I'm not nearly as aggressive as my sist-er, some people I used to know back in Alfheim."

"Anyway I'll lay off for the rest of the night, at least. You've been doing a really good job so far and I'd hate to see you stumble 'cause of me."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Err, like? As... like... like... As in... like-like... like... like like-like? Like, you... Like, like-like me? Like-like-like me? Like... that?"
"By Discordia, my poor Oni heart!"
"Aight! Focus! We got people with excessive make-up to punch! Do that, think later!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Lucy quirked an eyebrow.

"A reaction like that has me thinking maybe your skin isn't the only thing that's thick."

"That's OK though. You just keep up the punching and the throwing people over buildings, I'll keep dancing, and we'll all make it home all right."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Tomo let out a small "hmm" at the makeup session before shrugging and turning to Hitomi.
"Yeah, weapons would be nice. Feels like I've been using the same thing for months.... Though, if they did have wyverns or pegasi maybe I'd be able to show them my claim to fame a little..."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"Right."
Hitomi stalks over to a shed in the corner of the compound, yanking the door open. Inside, a wealth of weapons, from spears to gauntlets to tomes, can be seen.

"Knock yourselves out. Get some spares, patch your stuff up if you need to. I don't think it'll be long, but it'll definitely take a chunk out of you."
You may request up one weapon up to B rank from Hitomi. In addition, any and all weapons you currently possess will be refreshed in QL.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

With Hitomi's appearance, Lastelle suddenly remembered where that "Unforgivable!" line had come from: a pre-battle chant she'd seen the Starlight Soldiers use. For a while, she kept her mouth shut to keep Hitomi from realizing her copyright infringement. Even Lucy's earnest talk to Largo was something she kept herself from snarking about, but the glow of the Soldiers' armoury now glints in her eyes.

"Wow."

"I think you have more weapons than we do. And just for the nine of you? Wow."

Lastelle sets down a Stamina Boost to make room in her inventory, then picks up a Recover.

"don't think about the incident don't think about the incident..."

Lastelle gingerly puts the staff (and the bad memories) away, then starts sharpening her scythes, making the best of the time the Warriors have in the siege.

"Say, Hitomi. Don't get me wrong, we're all really thankful for the help, but why are you helping us? Most of the gangs in town have been after us tonight, thinking we killed someone. Which we didn't, by the way."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

"Well, this is her gangs territory, but the Messiahs are chasing us. I suppose that makes us allies for now...though I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to take a crack at us after we're done with the other ones."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"Don't make me laugh. We're an adventuring guild, not a bunch of wannabe criminals who want to talk tough and fleece tourists."
Hitomi seems rather....dismissive of what Xerxe just said. She turns to Lastelle.
"Well, did you kill that dude?"

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

"We didn't. We were having what was supposed to be a 'dry' party at the Valiere House in Agreste, but then we woke up a bit after midnight, hung over. Our weapons were covered in fake blood and pictures of them were going around the boards already, so it's definitely a planned frameup. We're on our way back to base so we can get this sorted out."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Can't believe people are falling for it anyway. There's no news report of a massacre, so only one guy would have passed to the other side, yet pretty much all our weapons got soaked, which is way too much overkill for one guy. But I guess thinking about Rhea is more important than thinking about what makes sense in the first place."

Largo grabs a pair of sweet-looking gauntlets.

"Although I'm getting a lot of fighting tonight and I've improved a ton in such a short amount of time. Whoever set us up, I wanna shake their hands..."
"... before crushing them, that is. Their hands and them."

Largo takes a pair of Parrying Gloves and throws his Elwave on a table for people to grab.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 11:18:09 am by SirAston »
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 60