Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 60

Author Topic: FEF: The Whereabouts of Drink and Coin IC: Epilogue  (Read 54266 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: The Whereabouts of Drink and Coin IC: Chapter 5: Starlight Legend
« Reply #735 on: April 05, 2021, 08:33:27 pm »

:"Eheheheheeee~ You know, if you go and say things like that, what am I supposed to do but view it as a lovely challenge? I'm not being wholly facetious, you know - oh, I do very much look forward to this. This whole deal has been a blast, really, and I expect you lot escalate that excitement to the next level. Can you do that for me, hmmhmm?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: April 05, 2021, 08:58:06 pm »

"Probably not. From what I hear Vlad is kind of a killjoy - no drugs, no sex. Just music. And setting things on fire."

Lucy turned to Lagata.

"Speaking of setting things on fire, do you want to show them how to get it done?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: The Whereabouts of Drink and Coin IC: Chapter 4: Tramspotting
« Reply #737 on: April 06, 2021, 03:56:21 am »

"Boy, do I."

Lagata had expected this, ever since Owyn had mentioned having to go through Harel.  So she wasn't surprised.  But even with her recent nap, that still didn't stop her from being less than pleased with this clown.  Less than pleased with the detour through this whole stupid section of town, in fact.

"Whatcha think?  Greasy as this clown looks, I figure they should go up pretty quick."

Most of this stuff would, really.  But that was the Messiahs' problem, not hers.  And just about now, she was feeling ready to show off and work out some of her frustration.

"So how about this, chuckles?  Either you get down on your hands and knees and beg our forgiveness for wasting our time, or I'll burn you and your crummy excuse for a territory to the ground.  Right before I do the same to whatever ass out there's offering to pay you money you've no chance of making."
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 01:20:08 pm by Lucus Casius »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: April 08, 2021, 05:25:06 pm »

Oswald stares at Lagata's fireball. This isn't the stare of someone afraid of it, but more akin to a confused adult trying to figure out what their kid just dug up at the bottom of the garden.

Then he starts laughing.
"You think a pathetic fireball like that's going to scare us, the Messiahs? We were born in the shadow of the great Vlad, the original Messiah! A child like you simply play-acts at arson. We make it an artform."
"We forgot to mention that the Messiahs were.....somewhat unhinged."

You are all suddenly keenly aware that Oswald isn't alone. If your keen, honed senses aren't what makes you sure, it's the fact that a LOT more fireballs are visible on his side than on yours.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: April 09, 2021, 02:43:45 am »

"Frikkin' lunatics..."
"Guess they need some different approach, then... I'll distract them, you grab Nico and run."

Largo steps forward, fixating his gaze on Oswald.

"Artform, eh? These fireballs of yours aren't really impressive in my eyes though."
"I've seen much larger fireballs cast by adventurers back when I lived in Begnin, hah!"
"But heeeeey, I understand, it's not aaaaaall about size. Technique matters, right?"
"So, how about this. You lot shower me with your balls, and I'll see how much I can endure."
"But if I can endure one from each of you, you better make me some tea with your flimsy fire to make up for wasting my time."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: April 13, 2021, 04:13:49 pm »

"Well, then. You can dance in flame first, big boy. As an example to the-"
"SUPREME THUNDERBOLT!"

A blast of lightning, temporarily lighting up the entire area, suddenly shoots an inch in front of Oswald, knocking him back and blinding Warrior, Messiah and Chief alike.

"D-damn! What the hell-?"

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: April 15, 2021, 02:57:01 pm »

"Divine intervention? We hardly needed the help!"
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: April 19, 2021, 04:51:15 pm »

"I warned you, Oswald. This is Starlight Soldier turf. You're not welcome here."

A tall, Revivian lady strolls forward in front of the Warriors, dressed in some odd uniform in the style called "sayfuku", as transliterated by fashion houses native to Generia. Her gloved hands are sparking with electricity.

"Nice to finally meet the Warriors in person."
"Don't interfere, little bird. This is beyond your purview."
"You people keep firebombing our office. I think purview went out the window after that, pasty-face."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: April 22, 2021, 07:42:57 pm »

Xerxe blinked a few times to clear his eyes of the celestial flash-bomb.

He cut into the brewing stage drama.

"...I say we are well met, Starlight Soldier. I am Xerxe Pegason, soldier of the Adventurer Gods-also known as the Turncloak, I have heard.

Might I offer the Warriors assistance in rousting these brigands from your street? I believe the threat alone should be enough to cause Ozwalt to slink away and wait his turn, no doubt dreaming of springing upon the victor like as a starving hound...for tonight, it seems the Warriors have business with everyone."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: April 22, 2021, 07:49:37 pm »

"It's not even fun business, either. Look at me! Not a single hair out of place yet, my clothes are still on... I ought to just tie myself to Largo like a backpack and take a nap until we get home if this is how it's going to be."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: April 23, 2021, 08:33:21 am »

"Knowing you, you already have a list of preferred rope patterns for exactly that occasion."

He silently groans as he lets his neck crack by making a circular motion with his head before looking towards Oswald and the tall girl.

"Anyway, Mr. Black-And-White-Clown over there talked about how the Chiefs have no power without their boss, so let's just join arms and punch some color back into his face, that oughta be enough of a reminder of how the weakest link in our combined chain is still capable of choking him out."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: April 26, 2021, 05:16:29 pm »

"I'm down for an ass-kicking, but....."

As she says that, more of the Messiahs approach, fireballs in hand, ready to fight.

"...well, if we get back to our guildhouse, we can get you stocked up before we fight these guys. It'll also be easier to defend, no?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: April 26, 2021, 05:28:10 pm »

"Oh, I'd be more than happy to show you ALL the rope tricks I know, Largo. Just wait until we get back to base and we can have fun figuring out those knots all night..."

"But she's right. We've got to get past these guys first."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: April 30, 2021, 12:23:40 am »

:"Well, while triple-diving on Bossman here for his lame banter would've been fun..."
:"I suppose it could be a lot of fun to see if I can put another trick or two together too, huh? I haven't admittedly been operating with a ton of variety tonight."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Let's get going!"
The Warriors and their allies make a hasty retreat, following the Starlight Soldier, the Messiahs running not far behind.

Not two streets later, they make it to a small, walled compound, with one gate barely ajar. The Starlight Soldier ushers the Warriors inside, making sure everyone is in, before slamming the gate shut despite the gate being twice her size and clearly more than that in weight. The guildhouse before them looks dilapidated, the only new thing on it being the sign of the Starlight Soldiers, a crescent moon with several stylized sparkles, being plastered across the top of the door.

The fireballs slam against the gate behind them ineffectually as the Messiahs jeer at them.

"Little bird, you can't hide in there forever! We can fly over the walls!"
"They don't have wyverns or pegasi. I think. Alright. My name's Hitomi. I'm the guild leader of the Soldiers. I figure you guys are in a rush, so....let's cut the small talk. That gate will hold them for like fifteen minutes, we got some weapons in the guildhouse we can lend you. You in?"
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 60