Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

Author Topic: Hero Saga: Aftermath: First District  (Read 9779 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: (IC) Hero Saga: Aftermath: First District
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2020, 05:05:19 pm »

Live:
Damaged Crane Threatens Repair Crew
Part 3

Spoiler: Actions (click to show/hide)

(4+1) The blue eyed brunette melts into the cabin through a cracked window. "Follow me! I'm going to show you a way down!" The crew members in their orange suits and helmets gather. Looking down, the climbing frame is too twisted to see a path. "We could make a bridge between that brake", one of them suggests, "can you go over there and take off that panel? It is non essential." "Ok!" Elizabeth melts through the fires and gets to the panel. She melts her arm behind it and reforms a fist to pop it out. She gets it unstuck and chucks it over to the brake. The crew gathering at the spot lay it out and climb down.

The crowd cheers as the crew start to emerge from the base. A project lead who was already at the ground tells a firefighter that that is all of the staff. The firefighter then shouts "Detonate the charges NOW!" "Wait" the retreating crew gesture, "She's still-".

With a geyser of fire the rampant mega crane is brought down, and a wave of dust pores into the streets.

The crew stand and look back on the smoke. A human figure appears. They begin cheering as the girl emerges and run in to grab her, two of them lift her up, and together the crew bring out, holding her up.

Reporters and drones flock around them. "Who is the girl?" "Hey that's the crimefighter Elizabeth Hunt!" "What is your super name?"
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2020, 08:35:37 pm »

”I don’t have a super name yet, maybe Vanadia”

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2020, 02:59:14 am »

ELIZABETH HUNT
After her interviews with the press Elizabeth watches the tall pyre being dowsed by the firefighters, when she is tapped on the shoulder. One of the crew members, a young woman with short black hair in a ponytail. "I've seen videos of you fighting crime. I don't mean to pry but, it seems you are homeless. If you'd like you can stay at my place at the Iron Barrel archology, till you get on your feet." She offers her hand. "Name's Eva Ray." She is a similar tan to Elizabeth, and has similar blue eyes.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2020, 11:32:48 am »

“Thank you, Eva.” Shake her hand and follow her to the Iron Barrel Archology

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2020, 04:23:08 pm »

(You may choose a weekly activity.)
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2020, 05:56:09 pm »

Hunt monsters

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2020, 11:30:51 am »

Spoiler: Actions (click to show/hide)

#5. Week 1, September

AUBRIELLA DOWNS
The tiny red haired siren plays music at home and finds she can play without putting people to sleep(in this case, the servants) if she doesn't want to as long as she avoids lullabies, even with her new gold flute.

ELIZABETH HUNT
The new archology is maybe a little nicer than Carbon Developments where her family lives, especially the higher up you go. She lives near the bottom. Elizabeth and Eva are often mistaken for sisters, even though her roommate is a bit older. Eva is an architect, or becoming one.

Elizabeth begins hunting down monsters. It is difficult without weapons but she does make a few flee temporarily. (-1P)

There were no other public actions.

Spoiler: News (click to show/hide)
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2020, 12:17:37 pm »

Its time for more SCIENCE, play some marching music to see if I can get people to follow me and see if I can control people with the music like get them to do specific tasks, do this all in my house for safety and so so outside influences can see.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2020, 03:52:16 am »

(week actions are locked in, you may still participate in this event.)

Live:
Scarlet Horror breaches Iron Barrel

A well dressed man with curly brown hair and tan skin rushes down into the central lobby of the Iron Barrel archology. He waves to a delivery courier at the main gate and eagerly accepts a painting. He takes a moment to admire its' quality and rarity. It is a painting of a myth. Huxley Rivers signs the receipt, then his brown eyes flash up and he jumps back just in time as he and his painting are sprayed in the courier's blood. Grotesque claws pull back through the gore. A red light floods the space and loud sirens wail. Metal shielding comes down but it's too late. It's already inside.

An older woman wakes in a startle. She gets up and begins frantically looking around. "Aubrey where are you?" "Has anyone seen Aubrey!?" "Is she at the park alone again!?" "Here I am!" a small red headed child, now fully red in the emergency light, tries to shout over the sirens. She comes part-way down the staircase just in time to see the woman rushing out the door. "Nanny?"

Metal curtains on shops close as hundreds of people flee in panic from the ground level market square. Some begin to gather around a young woman. "Don't worry. Look! Vanadia is a monster hunter!" "You'll help us, wont you?"
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 12:45:23 pm by roseheart »
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2020, 06:11:19 am »

turn into liquid metal and engulf one the Scarlet Horror’s hands, hopefully preventing it from using it. If it tries to attack with its other hand, bring myself around it too
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 03:50:18 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2020, 03:46:27 pm »

Huxley had a moments hesitation over the issue of the paintings worth compared to his life. He soon realized it was a foolish thought in the first place.
Throw the painting at the monsters face to distract it and run

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2020, 02:58:57 am »

See what the person that was looking for me wants to do about the situation.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2020, 01:22:55 am »

Live:
Scarlet Horror breaches Iron Barrel
Part 2

Sirens continue to wail as Huxley's grieving face is bathed in the red light. He angrily flings the bloodsplattered painting at the monster. (4v4) It ricochets off its' head, and the towering white fleshed humanoid seems to pause in surprise as the art curator runs towards the staircase. Vanadia runs towards the monster and jumps off the balcony at its' back. She becomes liquid metal on contact and uses the momentum to ooze down its' left arm, then reforms to wrestle it's hand. (4v2) The creature is pulled onto one knee.

"Nanny? What's happening?" As Aubriella meets the open door, she sees her caretaker taking an express elevator to the lobby. Before the child can decide what to do, some family guards arrive. They see her and rush over to usher her back inside. "Stay inside little one, we'll keep you safe". The door closes.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 11:34:18 am by roseheart »
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2020, 06:39:44 am »

continue wrestling one arm and hindering use of the other

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2020, 06:46:53 am »

Stay with the guards and see if they'll go find out where the Nanny went.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11