Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 332 333 [334] 335 336 ... 459

Author Topic: Untamed Virus Containment Thread:COVID-19: Lurking Omni-Flu Edition  (Read 478609 times)

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
Re: Untamed Virus Containment Thread: COVID-19:Mutating into COVID-21 Edition
« Reply #4995 on: January 26, 2021, 06:54:17 am »

No. Pfizer is selling the same sized tube. They are just claiming that if you shake the bottle REAL good, and are REAL good at getting every drop out of the ampule, you can get a 6th vaccination out of it, and they DEMAND to be reimbursed for that shot.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #4996 on: January 26, 2021, 06:58:11 am »

No. Pfizer is selling the same sized tube. They are just claiming that if you shake the bottle REAL good, and are REAL good at getting every drop out of the ampule, you can get a 6th vaccination out of it, and they DEMAND to be reimbursed for that shot.
That's like demanding 20% more for a restaurant dish if you lick the plate

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4997 on: January 26, 2021, 07:00:17 am »

exactly

EDIT: Meanwhile, the city mayor of den Bosch was wondering why the riot police responded so late.  Many stores were trashed and plundered.

The answer: our country was all out of riot police. Because there were so many mayors of so many towns that had requested the riot police, because there were signs on social media that there would be riots in their town, by the time the riots broke out in den Bosch all riot police was already deployed elsewhere.  Some mayors are openly pondering asking for deployment of the army.

For many small store owners this will be the final blow, and they will have to file for bankrupcy. They were already down to their last reserves because of the lockdown. Insurance companies don't cover damages from riots.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 07:13:37 am by martinuzz »
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4998 on: January 26, 2021, 07:54:20 am »

Its time to spin the idiocy rulette! Our participant today is Martinuzz, a handosme dude from Paises Bajos.

He spins the wheel.... annddd..it land on 5g and its magical waves are brainwsshing the mentally weak to become violent and fearful of made up things like 5g magical waves!

Thanks for coming tonigth! And may the odds be with you!

Join us tomorrow to another round of idiocy rulette, the program tha mocks why idiot people migth do idiotic things and we end up paying for their idiocy, NOW WITH ALIENS!

Fakeedit: seriusly dude, Im starting to worry about you security.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 08:49:25 am by LordBaal »
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4999 on: January 26, 2021, 07:56:48 am »

?
Sadly I am not making things up

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

feelotraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • (y-sqrt{|x|})^2+x^2=1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5000 on: January 26, 2021, 08:29:37 am »

I think LordBaal meant that they are worried for you(r safety).  Anyways keep you and yours safe.  And smile, really it is quite amazing times to be living.

I'm surprised it's breaking out like this so early - and in the Netherlands of all places - but I guess the toilet paper panic should have tipped us all off about the flimsyness of our current social fabric.  Let's hope positive change comes from it all at the end of the day...

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5001 on: January 26, 2021, 08:34:38 am »

Im starting to worry about your safety pal. I was mocking idiot rioters, but sarcasm is not my forte or easy to convey written I guess.

I know you are not making it up, wish it was.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5002 on: January 26, 2021, 08:35:06 am »

Oh don't worry I'll keep myself out of harm's way. And if they dare come trash my home they will be eaten alive by 5 cats.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5003 on: January 26, 2021, 08:50:52 am »

Is there a way you could bring your mother home so you dont have to go out beyond checking if civilization still exists?

It seems your country is going to a mini dark age of sorts and I know how much that sucks.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5004 on: January 26, 2021, 10:16:34 am »

She lives at 5min bicycle distance, that's close enough.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5005 on: January 26, 2021, 10:19:55 am »

Ok, just stay safe. And upgrade your cats, put a machine gun on top of them or something.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5006 on: January 26, 2021, 12:39:59 pm »

Upgrade... a cat?  But they're already perfect :3
(Yeah, please stay safe...  I'm going crazy too so I can understand why they're rioting, but also they're selfishly making everything worse, the jerks)

My mood today is more like this:
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5007 on: January 26, 2021, 01:22:59 pm »

My mood today is more like this:
I've been watching an explanation change about that, very amusingly. One bit starts(/started/will be starting) variously thus:
"Though there are a significant proportion of the population who seem to have returned being oblivious to the pandemic..."
"Though there is a significant proportion of the population that seems to have returned to being oblivious to the pandemic..."
"Though there is a significant proportion of the population who seem to have returned to being oblivious to the pandemic..."

I'm sure we has got amateur grammarians here who be much more consistent than those editors. What does you have thunk about this?

PPE: And now changed back to "Though there are a significant proportion of the population who seem to have returned to being oblivious to the pandemic..." again, it seem. Sorry... they seems. :P

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5008 on: January 26, 2021, 02:06:12 pm »

I feel soooo much safer now!  Football supporters are now protecting the inner cities of various cities, in cooperation with the police.

It is unknown as of yet when the pedofiles will be available to protect the daycare centers.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 02:53:47 pm by martinuzz »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #5009 on: January 26, 2021, 02:51:21 pm »

Are Dutch ultras particularly bananas?

Or Belgian.

Pretty sure you’re Dutch though.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.
Pages: 1 ... 332 333 [334] 335 336 ... 459