Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 142

Author Topic: Mystville [Game Thread]  (Read 120163 times)

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
Re: Mystville [Game Thread]
« Reply #1620 on: April 15, 2020, 11:57:01 am »

It' definitely in dere... Jack croaked, holding his head like something bad had happened, or that he had a powerful headache. Despite his efforts, it was clear he was crying. What had happened really upset him.

Mamma ground to a halt just behind him, looking at him wanting to know what was going on. His mind was still recoiling from being hit away like that. He didnt want to scare her further.  He just rubbed her head, and cooed at her a moment, then walked calmly up to Linea, then helped her hold the pixie down.

Thank ya for not.... Not killin' 'er... he breathed, then held down hard.

He didn't care how upset and frazzled his mind felt after that.  He made himself think that those venomous eyes that glowered back at him were not what was really inside this poor thing-- or if they were, he truly needed to know.

Mama... Help me hol' 'er down...

Once he was sure the poor thing was pinned good, and couldnt hurt herself or anyone else, he would try again.

He turned is attention back to Reeta.

... She migh' know wha's goin on girl.. Or, where all 'de bad stuff's all huddled tege'ther.... An--- ... I jus' ain' right ta leave sombody in pain like is...

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: April 15, 2020, 12:06:37 pm »

information’s good. I’ll shoot though if she doesn’t stop attacking
She continues aiming at the pixie
we’ll let you live if you help us, might even be able to heal you. I have reason to believe that you have a plant in your brain that might be messing with your thoughts. I know at least one of your group had it. Since you’re alive, we might be able to get it out of you. Just stop struggling and listen to us

Slyph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: April 15, 2020, 12:16:28 pm »

Linea, why do you need the pixie alive>

The very question made Linea's mood even sourer. She was exhausted, hurt, and not want anything other than a hot coffee. Sadly what she got now was a mundane question and a crazy pixie.

"I would be glad to answer if you helped me instead of watching and ask a stupid question!" she snarled at the dryad girl but explained anyway after a moment recomposed herself. "Why to have a nice, civilized talk with her of course!"

She turned to the pixie, ignoring the bleeding cut on her forearm. "Right, you little bastard? I am sure we will have a pleasant evening. Maybe some walk in the forest? I am sure you will like it."

It' definitely in dere... Jack croaked, holding his head like something bad had happened, or that he had a powerful headache. Despite his efforts, it was clear he was crying. What had happened really upset him.

Mamma ground to a halt just behind him, looking at him wanting to know what was going on. His mind was still recoiling from being hit away like that. He didnt want to scare her further.  He just rubbed her head, and cooed at her a moment, then walked calmly up to Linea, then helped her hold the pixie down.

Thank ya for not.... Not killin' 'er... he breathed, then held down hard.

He didn't care how upset and frazzled his mind felt after that.  He made himself think that those venomous eyes that glowered back at him were not what was really inside this poor thing-- or if they were, he truly needed to know.

Mama... Help me hol' 'er down...

Once he was sure the poor thing was pinned good, and couldnt hurt herself or anyone else, he would try again.

He turned is attention back to Reeta.

... She migh' know wha's goin on girl.. Or, where all 'de bad stuff's all huddled tege'ther.... An--- ... I jus' ain' right ta leave sombody in pain like is...

"I don't want this either," Linea said sullenly. "All I want, is information, information that could help me and probably help her. You see, I was planning to bring the creature back to the forest. Not that I am unaware of her malicious nature, but I am sure there might be something going on here more than just desperate pixies resorting to cannibalism."

"If both of you have any idea how to bring this pixie with us without restraining her from head to toe, I am willing to listen."

"And you, little bastard, if you can still comprehend my words in that useless head of yours, know that I never mean to hurt you."

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: April 15, 2020, 12:17:51 pm »

"Hey. Why're you acting mean?" Dixie crossed her arms, visibly irritated by the mayor's threatening prose. "This is the part where you tell me what's in that lake that you're worried about. "

The mayor's complexion turns milky pale.

"Wuh... what? How did you- no you can't, no you obviously don't know..."

The mayor tries to control his breathing.

"It's- no I'll wait for the rest to come but- it's, it's those things!"

The mayor gets up from his seat and walks over to a closed window looking outside, his back facing away from Dixie. His legs seem to be shaking.
:-(

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: April 15, 2020, 12:21:59 pm »

Stop struggling. Be still
Reeta walks towards the group and assists in holding it down
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 12:28:29 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: April 15, 2020, 12:27:13 pm »

"Things? What things? "

It's a lake in the middle of the forest, what possible monsters could be in there? Frogmen? Bog golems? Giant insects? "Be specific. What's out there?"

One would assume she'd have compassion seeing the mayor cower in fear like this but it just irritated her more.
I have a YouTube channel.

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: April 15, 2020, 12:35:42 pm »

Laemmle feel something fishy from the Mayor. Observing on his tone and action, she guess this old man is a pervert. To prove it right, she started to initiate.

"Oh-- I saw the lake from the tower... I figured it would be a good place to... you know.. Go take a looooong... RELAXING... swim.... Mmm... This breastplate is so heavy... It would be... SOOO NICE.. to take it off.... But, I guess if there's monsters there...Oh well~" she continued to speak as she intended to pin him into the corner, to see that this old man is definitely a pervert.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 12:46:13 pm by Remuri »
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: April 15, 2020, 12:55:12 pm »

Dularach crouches down to flo level to hold a proper conversation
"you must be who Jack was talking about, I hope I didn't frighten you cause it would be a shame if fear cloud the judgement of such a beautiful maiden, my name is Dularach what is yours miss?"
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: April 15, 2020, 12:57:49 pm »

I's OK ... Linea.. I knows ye did what ya had ta. Don' force it. Said Jack, looking up at the rather irate elf girl. He could swear he saw a red hue burning in her pupils, but he ignored it.

He turned his attention back down at the tiny girl, pinned to the ground by Elf-Girl, Mama, and Reeta. Her face was contorted into an impotent rage, snarling and hissing almost like an angry cat. 

shhhh..... Hey 'ere.  We ain't 'ere ta hurt ya...  Here-- Lemme have a look.. he said in as smooth and calming a tone as his grumbly and brassy voice could handle, before very timidly reaching for her head, being very careful to avoid angry teeth.  He gently cupped the side of the small head in his rough, soil-hardened hand, then tipped it back to get a good look into the poor creature's eyes.  Still just as angry as ever, but showing clear signs of desperate violence. He rubbed the forehead with his thumb, then sat down cross-legged, and made a plaintive, sad face at her.

I's OK... Relax.....Lemme try ta help...

He let his gaze melt into hers, and tried once more to reach out to her... He needed to know--- Was she completely gone, or was she just driven to near hysterical madness, like mama had been-- He needed to know how to help her... Even if that meant... He pushed that frightening, horrible thought away, and cleared his mind.

He was calm. Cool and serene as a quiet moonlit lake on a breathless night. The kind that one could swear that time itself stood still for, until disturbed by the gentle touch of a single falling leaf. He filled every recess of his thoughts with that perception, became that perception. He was the lake, surrounded by the forests he had grown to love so much...

He waited for the leaf to fall.

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: April 15, 2020, 01:06:27 pm »

"Things? What things? "

It's a lake in the middle of the forest, what possible monsters could be in there? Frogmen? Bog golems? Giant insects? "Be specific. What's out there?"

One would assume she'd have compassion seeing the mayor cower in fear like this but it just irritated her more.

"Frog, frog, frogs..."

The mayor takes out a handkerchief and wipes his brow without turning around.

"Frogs don't come crawling into the suburbs and abducting people in th-"

Laemmle feel something fishy from the Mayor. Observing on his tone and action, she guess this old man is a pervert. To prove it right, she started to initiate.

"I saw it from the tower and the lake is located to the North. The lake seems good for refreshment, isn't it Dixie?" Laemmle started to speak.

"It's been a year that I haven't tried an ocean or lake~ I miss those old days when I am wearing outfit to swim around it. Men, I wonder if there is some kind some establishment of some resort~" she continued to speak as she intended to pin him into the corner, to see that this old man is definitely a pervert.

The mayor turns around and stares at Laemmle incredulously.

"Wha... what? I thought I told you to..."

The mayor appears dumbstruck, looking back and forth between Laemmle and Dixie.

"You must bring the others, especially the girl with the drawi... My life's in danger, this village is- I, I... no frogs come dragging people..."

The mayor slumps back into his chair.

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: April 15, 2020, 01:25:24 pm »

She shrugs off from her teased looking on Dixie. She cough a lil and back to business.

"Well let's get serious.

Are you telling us that there are some frog monsters that dwell into the lake, kidnapping and dragging people?

I still have an active Quest from the mother of the missing child.

Wouldn't be the missing child and the kidnapping by those frogs you referring, something related? She spoke.
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: April 15, 2020, 01:32:28 pm »

She shrugs off from her teased looking on Dixie. She cough a lil and back to business.

"Well let's get serious.

Are you telling us that there are some frog monsters that dwell into the lake, kidnapping and dragging people?

I still have an active Quest from the mother of the missing child.

Wouldn't be the missing child and the kidnapping by those frogs you referring, something related? She spoke.

"It's not frog monsters, I th-think I made that clear."

The mayor seems to return from his panicked state back to his regular, scowling self.

"There's nothing in this village for regular monsters to attack, whatever those things are more than just a monster. I don't know about the missing child you are talking about but..."

The mayor pauses.

"Talking about it now would be pointless, I'll have more to say once you get your other companions here."

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: April 15, 2020, 01:35:05 pm »

I's OK ... Linea.. I knows ye did what ya had ta. Don' force it. Said Jack, looking up at the rather irate elf girl. He could swear he saw a red hue burning in her pupils, but he ignored it.

He turned his attention back down at the tiny girl, pinned to the ground by Elf-Girl, Mama, and Reeta. Her face was contorted into an impotent rage, snarling and hissing almost like an angry cat. 

shhhh..... Hey 'ere.  We ain't 'ere ta hurt ya...  Here-- Lemme have a look.. he said in as smooth and calming a tone as his grumbly and brassy voice could handle, before very timidly reaching for her head, being very careful to avoid angry teeth.  He gently cupped the side of the small head in his rough, soil-hardened hand, then tipped it back to get a good look into the poor creature's eyes.  Still just as angry as ever, but showing clear signs of desperate violence. He rubbed the forehead with his thumb, then sat down cross-legged, and made a plaintive, sad face at her.

I's OK... Relax.....Lemme try ta help...

He let his gaze melt into hers, and tried once more to reach out to her... He needed to know--- Was she completely gone, or was she just driven to near hysterical madness, like mama had been-- He needed to know how to help her... Even if that meant... He pushed that frightening, horrible thought away, and cleared his mind.

He was calm. Cool and serene as a quiet moonlit lake on a breathless night. The kind that one could swear that time itself stood still for, until disturbed by the gentle touch of a single falling leaf. He filled every recess of his thoughts with that perception, became that perception. He was the lake, surrounded by the forests he had grown to love so much...

He waited for the leaf to fall.

[Roll: 8+1 = 9/20] (+1 bonus from previous attempt)

Despite Jack's composure and focus, connecting with a pixie was a bit different than with an animal, which he had much more experience with.

Regardless, Jack's gaze is able to penetrate into the creature's mind briefly, and past the violent chaos and confusion, he sees the hint of a playful spirit of nature, now corrupted by the dominating tendrils of a foreign presence, plaguing the creature's entire psyche. Jack is unable to stay there for long, as the creature soon breaks eye contact, and resumes its struggling, though it seems to have become slightly calmer than before.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: April 15, 2020, 01:42:42 pm »

He closed his eye, and frowned.

She' not completely gone... he muttered to nobody in particular; just into the open air, before addressing the other two people there. He knew mama was not good with words, and could only pick out a few, even when trying her hardest. It wasn't meant for her anyway.

She got one o' dose damn ..... THANGS.... in dere. I's makin 'er plum NUTS. We needs at ol' goat Lucy.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: April 15, 2020, 01:47:27 pm »

Reeta hears Jack and says Agreed, I’ll go get him
Reeta then goes to the shrine and says to Lucy,
Lucy, there’s a pixie in the village square that needs the parasite extracted, come with me
She then leads Lucy to the village square
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 142