Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 142

Author Topic: Mystville [Game Thread]  (Read 119556 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mystville [Game Thread]
« Reply #1005 on: March 11, 2020, 07:57:44 pm »

”thank you Ashi, I will go do that. I hope you will be alright. Maybe I can find or make something that can help you. You’re the first human who’s been nice to me”
Reeta heads over to Adventure Company HQ
”Aven? I would like to join the company”

Slyph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: March 11, 2020, 09:17:33 pm »

Linea approached the mysterious merchant and scrutinize the mailed gloves that somehow looked like a common hand-knitted mitten a girl would give to her boyfriend in a mid-winter.

She opened her purse anyway and passed nine pieces of coins to the left blanket.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 11:17:18 pm by Slyph »

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: March 11, 2020, 09:54:31 pm »

Reeta heads over to Adventure Company HQ
”Aven? I would like to join the company”

The man with tidy brown hair looks up from his desk. "Oh, hello! You must be a new adventurer, welcome." He puts aside the papers he was looking at. "Excellent, we are very grateful to have you. The creature attacks are getting worse each day, and the other adventuring group is still not back yet. I worry for their safety, and for that of the village..."

He produces a small bag and takes out a couple of gold coins, giving them to Reeta. "A few coin, for any initial supplies you may need."

[Reeta gains 2 GP]

"If you are new here, allow me to give you an overview of the village." Aven leads Reeta out of the Adventuring Company HQ and shows her the various locations in the village.

"We have a visitor boarding house for adventurers to sleep in. Alternatively there are tents too, if you prefer." He gestures to the respective locations. "Near the village square we have some stores and facilities, including a market, an apothecary, a smithy, and a pub. Feel free to browse any of the establishments for anything that you may need."

Spoiler: Village Map (click to show/hide)

"There are a few exits into the forest to the north, but I don't recommend going out there by yourself. The creatures are very dangerous. The other adventurers should be coming back soon, hopefully, so it may be wise to wait until they have returned and join up with them. I'm entirely not sure what they will have discovered..."

"Anyway, thank you for helping us in this crisis. Please make yourself at home, and don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or concerns." He smiles and nods at her.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: March 11, 2020, 10:33:32 pm »

Dixie sheathed the dagger and placed it back exactly how it was in the pile.

She then walked back and looked at Jack, feeding the bear with a slice of the elven baguette. Seems like the bear likes it, at least. She wondered if the baguette would last for long, though. She'd entirely forgotten how much bears should be eating in a day.

She stopped, reaching Lucy's side again. "How about you? Not into things? "
I have a YouTube channel.

Slyph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: March 11, 2020, 11:12:55 pm »

She stopped, reaching Lucy's side again. "How about you? Not into things? "

Overhearing the conversation, Linea chirped amusingly:

"Isn't that amusing that a moment ago the situation went from 'let's kill the man' into an enthusiastic shopping spree?"

A5G_Reaper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: March 11, 2020, 11:15:00 pm »

"Nothing I currently need."

That being said, Lucy peered into the wares with curiosity. There's rather unique enchantment on some of those.

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: March 11, 2020, 11:22:01 pm »

Dixie chuckled. "Right? He just had a very creepy entrance and getup, is all. "

She then looked down, at Linea's new gloves. "Ooh, you bought something. What do those do? "

Slyph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: March 11, 2020, 11:41:12 pm »

She then looked down, at Linea's new gloves. "Ooh, you bought something. What do those do? "

"Other than being heavy and thick enough to be used for blacksmithing? Probably nothing." she smiled, and then for a very, very short moment looked far beyond with dreamy eyes. "But I know someone who would put this to good use."

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: March 11, 2020, 11:57:34 pm »

Dixie tilted her head. "Who? "

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: March 12, 2020, 12:19:31 am »

Laemmle sit nearby the floor mat filled with merchandise.

Pretty weird items from her, she just keep looking on those items.
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

Slyph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: March 12, 2020, 12:42:18 am »

Dixie tilted her head. "Who? "

The question, simple as it sounds, was actually rather galvanizing, and she felt a certain pressure from it.

"A friend." Linea answered quickly. The smile persists, but now washed with reluctancy.

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: March 12, 2020, 02:35:30 am »

Doctor Doak wanders over to the bow, picks it up, then picks a gem out of the pouch in his pocket, raising an eyebrow toward the giant salesman as if to ask "how much?"

The Wandering Merchant slowly shakes its head, then pulls out something from its garments and places it in front of Doctor Doak. It's a peculiar charm, made by the bones of animals mashed together. It seems to be the only acceptable currency for bartering items in the second pile.

Spoiler: Item Stats (PILE B) (click to show/hide)

Linea approached the mysterious merchant and scrutinize the mailed gloves that somehow looked like a common hand-knitted mitten a girl would give to her boyfriend in a mid-winter.

She opened her purse anyway and passed nine pieces of coins to the left blanket.

The Wandering Merchant bows once again, accepting the payment and spiriting away the gold coins into one of the many folds in its robes.

Linea loses 9g, gains Aegean Mail Mitten.

PILE A
PILE B
Aegean Mail Mitten (9g sold)Enchanted Gastraphetes (1 Bone Charm)
Potion of Sagacity (3g)Zapata's Revenge (1 Bone Charm)
Rabbit's Foot (1g)Yeoman's Valor (1 Bone Charm)
Cheese Armor (15g)Warlord's Gambeson (1 Bone Charm)
Elven Baguette (1g sold)
Mysterious Vial (5g)
Bec de Corbin (7g)
:-(

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: March 12, 2020, 05:03:14 am »

Burt spent several seconds digging through one of his bags looking for a coin, before finally finding one and placing it on the blanket and taking the rabbit's foot, he then stepped back and examined the foot
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: March 12, 2020, 05:31:07 am »

Reeta buys a short bow mace from the market then goes to the village square
« Last Edit: March 18, 2020, 11:41:36 am by Naturegirl1999 »

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: March 12, 2020, 09:51:46 am »

Laemmle seems doesn't have an interest to buy stuff. She stood up and checking on the surrounding while she is with the party.

She typically, guarding.
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 142