Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 142

Author Topic: Mystville [Game Thread]  (Read 119741 times)

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
Re: Mystville [Game Thread]
« Reply #855 on: March 04, 2020, 11:19:00 pm »

Jack was flustered-- he really wasn't that great at fashion. (as anyone could tell from his outfit.) 

Well, uh uhmm... ah.... I think it looks fine-- but uh..

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: March 04, 2020, 11:46:52 pm »

Dixie smiled. It just amused her slightly as Jack fumbled to reply.

Getting him out of his misery, she quickly changed the subject and pointed at the robe on the second alcove. "Which one of us is taking that?"
I have a YouTube channel.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: March 05, 2020, 12:12:49 am »

Oh-- Uh-- That!  It's too fancy fer me--- Might make a good bathrobe mebey--  but naw-- I don't need nothin like that--

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: March 05, 2020, 12:41:29 am »

"It seems like it's highly attuned to fire just by that design alone, but I don't wanna wear it. Too loose-fitting... Also, it looks so gaudy and vibrant."

Dixie walks towards the robe on the second alcove and inspects it, along with the usual mana diagnostics.

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: March 05, 2020, 01:44:10 am »

Dixie walks towards the robe on the second alcove and inspects it, along with the usual mana diagnostics.

The Ruby Robe is LIGHT armor, offering some basic protection from physical attacks. In addition it has enchantments weaved into it which enhance the potency of fire-based skills, and grants some resistance to fire damage.
:-(

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: March 05, 2020, 01:57:46 am »

"You guys seems to be having fun." The slayer mused. "I guess it isn't so bad to take some loot considering the mental abuse we just received earlier."

GSH opens the remaining chests to and looted its insides

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: March 05, 2020, 02:11:21 am »

The chest in the center remains stubbornly locked despite The Greenskins Holocaust best attempts to open it. Instead he loots everything else remaining in the room.

The Greenskins Holocaust gains Ruby Robe, Closed Parchment, Salamander Tail, Mystery Vials (3), Bone Charm.

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: March 05, 2020, 02:30:36 am »

The chest in the center remains stubbornly locked despite The Greenskins Holocaust best attempts to open it. Instead he loots everything else remaining in the room.

The Greenskins Holocaust gains Ruby Robe, Closed Parchment, Salamander Tail, Mystery Vials (3), Bone Charm.
The ironclad slayer wore the bone charm and kept the remaining items in his mystery bag. Including the locked chest. It is a mystery even for the slayer as to how he can insert and keep items inside the mystery bag with ease.

The bag was given to him by a mage after helping it rid the place he was living from, from greenskins. The magical bag can make keep huge amounts of loot without increasing its current weight that is about 5 kgs.

"Okay, I think this is all it. Let's go and open the next room and see what we can loot there too."

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: March 05, 2020, 03:30:38 am »

It become a tradition in the filler to see Laemmle pop out to someone from out of nowhere. Is she perhaps a ninja? No one knows.

She appeared behind ironclad. Looking the stuffs before Ironclad putting in to his mysterious bag.

"I saw something interesting clothes from the chest you had retrieved. What is it?" She asked the him.
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: March 05, 2020, 03:42:17 am »

The treasure room was getting too crowded, and people were congregating in close quarters. It was unpleasant for the old hobo, who was used to good quality alone time and endless personal space.

Besides, the view from the window was disturbing enough already.  He really did not want to look outside and see the surface of the moon or something.

More practically, trying to convince mama to climb up that rickety looking rail of a ladder was just not something he was looking forward to.  Whatever was up there, the others could deal with it.  He would just find a nice quiet spot in the treasure room in one of the alcoves, and take a nap.  He had 'enjoyed' way too much adventure already on this trip, and wanted some downtime.

He played with the uncut gems in his pocket.  If there was a buyer, it would keep mama fed for quite awhile.  That at least left him some small comfort. 

Why did the future have to be so damn uncertain?

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: March 05, 2020, 04:39:37 am »

Dixie grabs the Greenskins' Holocaust's shoulder.

"Did you just pilfer everything... never mind that, could you bring out that parchment and locked chest you just took for a second?"
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 05:34:54 am by The Centipede »

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: March 05, 2020, 05:43:31 am »

Dixie grabs the Greenskins' Holocaust's shoulder.

"Did you just pilfer everything... never mind that, could you bring out that parchment and locked chest you just took for a second?"
"Oh yeah about that." The slayer brings out the chest and parchment from his bag. "I can't see where the keys are. Perhaps you can use magic to open it."

The slayer placed the chest in front of Dixie. "I think the lock might break if you bring its temperature high by heating it with your fire and then freeze it with your ice. What do you think?" The slayer suggested.

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: March 05, 2020, 05:47:23 am »

"Maybe. But before that..."

Dixie carefully opens the Closed Parchment.

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: March 05, 2020, 07:16:23 am »

The ironclad slayer took the robe and went to Leammle. "By the way," he said. "I think this looks good on you." The slayer wrapped the robe around her.

GSH gave the red robe to Leammle

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: March 05, 2020, 07:41:26 am »

"Maybe. But before that..."

Dixie carefully opens the Closed Parchment.

Dixie opens the parchment.

Written inside is a short paragraph in large cursive font, ink-stains blot out some of the words:

Congratulations adventurers, warriors, explorers, or personality of some renown, on clearing the famed Tower of [illegible]. You may pick your rewards here as you please. Once you are done you can proceed to the [illegible].

GSH gave the red robe to Leammle

Laemmle gains the Ruby Robe.
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 142