Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 142

Author Topic: Mystville [Game Thread]  (Read 119795 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Mystville [Game Thread]
« Reply #810 on: March 02, 2020, 05:31:39 pm »

Doctor Doak scoffs loudly.

We’ve never had to overtly accept the challenges of the previous rooms we’ve been in, thus our acceptance of the challenge was implicit before we entered the room, so the game stared when we entered the tower!

Edit for autocorrect
« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 05:41:16 pm by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: March 02, 2020, 06:15:26 pm »

"I should've left earlier when the automaton girl hasn't showed up." He thought, banging the door again and again.

"Let me out. Let me ouuuut!!" He yelled.

"Godamnit," the slayer thought. "Chess, moreover, greenskin chess, if there is something I don't like it's logic games and greenskins, this shit is a double negative. It's like the tower is especially crafted to torture me. Goddamnit goblin automaton, I should've hacked you while I still had the chance."

When the slayer finally got enough of the banging and screaming, he finally looked back and pick a piece.

"I pick knight! End my misery already!"

GSH picks knight

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: March 02, 2020, 06:19:27 pm »

Dixie sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Are you all seriously planning to play? I think we've played enough games since we've seen this tower... And this marble'd hottie already gave us the option to not play it. "

She went to the nearest wall corner and sat there. "Wake me up when you're done. I feel so tired. "
I have a YouTube channel.

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: March 02, 2020, 08:53:57 pm »

Dixie sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Are you all seriously planning to play? I think we've played enough games since we've seen this tower... And this marble'd hottie already gave us the option to not play it. "

She went to the nearest wall corner and sat there. "Wake me up when you're done. I feel so tired. "
"What!? There's an option not to play it!" The slayer exclaimed.

He looks sharply and directly at the automaton lady. i won't play it. Let me out of here!"

A5G_Reaper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: March 02, 2020, 10:49:52 pm »

Lucy sat next to her, wordlessly conveying his intention.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: March 03, 2020, 04:45:29 am »

"What do we get if we win, and don't give me any bullshit about the prize being secret, because the potential for a good prize is the only thing keeping me from walking out."
Burt gives the enemy king the finger as he says this.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: March 03, 2020, 08:01:23 am »

Dixie peeked as Lucy sat beside her, then as he settled in, she tilted her head to his shoulder.

She then looked up (at Lucy's face) for a while then settled back to staring blankly at the ground. "I wonder what you look like without the beard."

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: March 03, 2020, 09:24:41 am »

"I've taken note of the assent of the majority, all who've made their displeasure known through words or action. I will accept the forfeiture of your party."

"What do we get if we win, and don't give me any bullshit about the prize being secret, because the potential for a good prize is the only thing keeping me from walking out."
Burt gives the enemy king the finger as he says this.

"You may see it for yourself in the next room."

The woman says no more. The illusions on the board recede back into the floor, and the Arbiter herself follows suit, loud grinding and clanking of gears signalling her descent back into the floor.

After a few moments the door at the end of the room glides open. A staircase can be seen leading up.
:-(

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: March 03, 2020, 09:31:59 am »

"Oh, she's gone. Should we go?"

A5G_Reaper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: March 03, 2020, 11:31:58 am »

Dixie peeked as Lucy sat beside her, then as he settled in, she tilted her head to his shoulder.

She then looked up (at Lucy's face) for a while then settled back to staring blankly at the ground. "I wonder what you look like without the beard."
"It's been quite some time, I'm forgetting how it looks like myself." Lucy admitted. "Curious?"

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: March 03, 2020, 07:50:27 pm »

"A bit. "

Dixie stood up and began to walk to the next stairs.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: March 04, 2020, 12:24:45 am »

A bulging vein throbbed at the side of Jack's head, as he stared a hole into the sculpted marble maven as she descended into the floor.  Treasure behind the door? He seriously doubted it.  Nothing about this insane tower had given him any indication that there would be anything except yet another, even more elaborate and insane puzzle behind that door.

Deep in his mind, he was planning exactly what he would do to this contraption, should its assurances of "prizes" turn out to be so much more rancorous flatulence.  A wicked smile twisted on his still enraged face.

Oh, we'll see about that, won't we-- My Dear he said to the ediface, in a manner that could curdle milk.

Snatching up his walking stick, he moved with purpose toward the now open door.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 12:29:34 am by wierd »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: March 04, 2020, 05:49:21 am »

"Well I guess I'll go see what this prize is, I bet there's some kind of bullshit keeping us from getting at it though."
Burt followed the old hobo into the prize room.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: March 04, 2020, 07:00:14 am »

Snatching up his walking stick, he moved with purpose toward the now open door.
"Well I guess I'll go see what this prize is, I bet there's some kind of bullshit keeping us from getting at it though."
Burt followed the old hobo into the prize room.

The next room once again has a set of stairs leading up and the party begins climbing again. The view outside of the window this time is surreal. The stars seem a tiny bit closer, a vast black expanse serving as the canvas for the bright specks of light. The green and blue world stretches out beneath them, the landscape blotted out by odd cloud cover here and there.

The room upstairs is different this time. There is no hallway, leading to a door, leading to a puzzle. It’s just a small circular room. There are three chests, to their left, right and center. There are several alcoves as well, with various equipment on display in each. At the center of the room is a sturdy ladder, going straight up into the roof.
:-(

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: March 04, 2020, 07:41:35 am »

Jack makes a cursory scan of the room, taking note of the displays.

Eyeing the chests very suspiciously, he gives the one to the right a solid jab with the end of his stick, testing for blunder traps, and other hazards.
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 142