Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 142

Author Topic: Mystville [Game Thread]  (Read 120207 times)

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mystville [Game Thread]
« Reply #510 on: February 12, 2020, 06:33:18 am »

"Can you heal an eye that's been missing for years?"

Dixie whispers to Lucy, appearing behind him, looking fresher with straighter hair, and smelling better too. Her leather armor had hints of water, while her sweater, pants and all the other inner fabrics looked the same but really weren't. Only the most discerning would notice, though.

More importantly, it begs the question-- how many pairs of long black clothing does she have?

She glanced pointedly at Jack with her eyes, hinting at his eyepatch that she realized while she was cleaning herself up.

She reached for the slow-roasted gliders and tore one of their legs, then sucked the meat out of it while she focused on Lucy's response, if any.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 06:50:14 am by The Centipede »
I have a YouTube channel.

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: February 12, 2020, 06:57:09 am »

Before she clear her bed, she prayed first.

After it, she comb and tied her hair into ponytail, wear her armor and ready her belongings in one place.

She put her portion of soup with her utensils, picking up leg and the skewer. She prayed for food because this is grace for her. Eating her food no chill, silently and without a complain. Munching those while her eyes close because her eyes still heavy as she still kinda feel sleepy.

I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

A5G_Reaper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: February 12, 2020, 07:14:43 am »

"That depends on the extent of damage, but-"

Lucy blinked once as he turned, taking in Dixie's new appearance. She looked refreshed nicely, and evidently found a source of water somewhere.

"-well, color me impressed. That's very resourceful of you."

He smiled, judging that his presence was no longer necessary and walked along back by the smoldering firepit. He sat by her side, seemingly watching with somewhat higher intensity than before.

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: February 12, 2020, 07:57:28 am »

She tapped the bag on her back as they walked to the roasted meat., indicating where the 'resource' came from.

Dixie stared at the firepit for a while as she chewed on glider meat, until she noticed how much Lucy was staring at her... or what she's eating? She tore another leg from the same roasted glider and offered it to him.
I have a YouTube channel.

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: February 12, 2020, 08:04:34 am »

After it, she comb and tied her hair into ponytail, wear her armor and ready her belongings in one place.

She put her portion of soup with her utensils, picking up leg and the skewer. She prayed for food because this is grace for her. Eating her food no chill, silently and without a complain. Munching those while her eyes close because her eyes still heavy as she still kinda feel sleepy.

"You want some more salt in that soup. I still have some leftover here." The ironclad slayer said as he sat beside Pancake goddess.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: February 12, 2020, 08:09:27 am »

Dula will keep traveling with the party
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: February 12, 2020, 08:26:41 am »

"You want some more salt in that soup. I still have some leftover here." The ironclad slayer said as he sat beside Pancake goddess.

"S-salt...?" She replied on him. She get a very little amount of salt, sprinkle into her soup and then get a scoop.

Still eyes are close as she munching her food.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 08:29:11 am by Remuri »

Slyph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: February 12, 2020, 08:36:19 am »

He looked away from her as he started to get up, to go join her, as he spoke. Not the one yer a' lookin' fer.  He stretched and leaned on his stick.  I'll ask mama to keep a nose out fer 'em, but these poor bastards ain't yer missin' persons.

He grabbed a handful of the remaining glider legs, and hobbled off toward mama, after handing the leather bag back to Linea.

I hope ye find 'em. he said, as he hobbled away from the fire and further up the clearing, to meet up with the bear.

Linea couldn't tell if she felt relieved or horrified by the news. On the bright side, the chance of finding them alive was still present, in the other, that means she would be here even longer than expected!

She vented up her frustration by cremating the corpses with a massive fire spell that showed not even the slightest hint of care nor consideration whether the fire could turn into a massive wildfire that consumes the entire forest on its fire. That was partly her intention. But still, it would take more than just a big fire to burn this forest down, and this one too... was still under her control.

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: February 12, 2020, 08:36:40 am »

"Pancake goddess looks like an innocent child when sleepy, it actually pretty cute." The ironclad slayer thought. "I wonder how would she react to this." The slayer put took a straw and put it Leammle's nose.

"Wake up sleepy head"

He looked away from her as he started to get up, to go join her, as he spoke. Not the one yer a' lookin' fer.  He stretched and leaned on his stick.  I'll ask mama to keep a nose out fer 'em, but these poor bastards ain't yer missin' persons.

He grabbed a handful of the remaining glider legs, and hobbled off toward mama, after handing the leather bag back to Linea.

I hope ye find 'em. he said, as he hobbled away from the fire and further up the clearing, to meet up with the bear.

Linea couldn't tell if she felt relieved or horrified by the news. On the bright side, the chance of finding them alive was still present, in the other, that means she would be here even longer than expected!

She vented up her frustration by cremating the corpses with a massive fire spell that showed not even the slightest hint of care nor consideration whether the fire could turn into a massive wildfire that consumes the entire forest on its fire. That was partly her intention. But still, it would take more than just a big fire to burn this forest down.

"Alright! I think it's time to move. The smoke from that fire is too big so any woodland critters would be able to tell where are we a mile away." The slayer pointed at a direction, a structure like a tower seems to be visible in the direction he pointed. "We're going that way."
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 08:40:51 am by invul_nerable »

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: February 12, 2020, 08:45:53 am »

WHAT THE [EXPLETIVE DELETED] DO YOU THINK YAR [EXPLETIVE DELETED] DOIN' YA CRAZY [EXPLETIVE DELETED][EXPLETIVE DELETED]!? Jack blared as he dove to the ground, and mama bolted away from the bodies at the edge of the clearing.

DO YA HAVE ANY [EXPLETIVE DELETED] CLUE!? YA GONNA BURN TH' WHOLE [EXPLETIVE DELETED] DOWN IF'N YA KEEP THA' UP!! STOP! STOP!! GAWDAMIT GIRL, STOP!

The idea of burning the forest down was a totally..... HUMAN.... thing to do.  A thing done out of rash haste without any care or consideration for all the consequences that would cause.  His terror gave way to pure outrage, then fury.

He stormed up behind the girl, and backhanded her across the back of the head as hard as he could.

I. SAID. STOP!!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 08:48:58 am by wierd »

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: February 12, 2020, 08:49:18 am »

"!?" Laemmle felt fully awaken as she got surprised on a simple straw on her nose. A pan like utensil of her fly above and flipped as it land, the soup poured whole of her torso part.

It still feels hot all over her torso, and she innocently about to cry as the grace rejected her to be eaten.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 08:52:33 am by Remuri »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: February 12, 2020, 08:50:30 am »

Burt finally woke up and set about taking down his tent and folding it back up then going over to the fire and gabbing as many of the meat things as they'd let him take, and ate them while he watched one of the weird fire wizards burn the corpses and the old hobo looking guy yell at her then knock the shit out of her, Burt found the whole situation very funny.

"I have a feeling people just burning shit constantly is going to fuck us over at some point in the future, but I see no point stopping them as I don't live here so I don't give a shit if they burn it to the ground."
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Slyph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: February 12, 2020, 08:58:17 am »

WHAT THE [EXPLETIVE DELETED] DO YOU THINK YAR [EXPLETIVE DELETED] DOIN' YA CRAZY [EXPLETIVE DELETED][EXPLETIVE DELETED]!? Jack blared as he dove to the ground, and mama bolted away from the bodies at the edge of the clearing.

DO YA HAVE ANY [EXPLETIVE DELETED] CLUE!? YA GONNA BURN TH' WHOLE [EXPLETIVE DELETED] DOWN IF'N YA KEEP THA' UP!! STOP! STOP!! GAWDAMIT GIRL, STOP!

The idea of burning the forest down was a totally..... HUMAN.... thing to do.  A thing done out of rash haste without any care or consideration for all the consequences that would cause.  His terror gave way to pure outrage, then fury.

He stormed up behind the girl, and backhanded her across the back of the head as hard as he could.

I. SAID. STOP!!

"I am just doing my job making sure those corpses won't be waking up again," Linea said calmly, yet her words sound similarly as offensive as the series of profanities the hermit barked at her. "If you have any problem with it. Then it's not my concern."

She looked again at the blazing fire that seemed to be gradually quenching, then continued, in a similarly mocking tone. "See? Everything is under control here."

"Alright! I think it's time to move. The smoke from that fire is too big so any woodland critters would be able to tell where are we a mile away." The slayer pointed at a direction, a structure like a tower seems to be visible in the direction he pointed. "We're going that way."

Linea picked up a burned pebble and threw it at the Slayer's helmet. "If those god-forsaken creatures wanted to find us, they would have done so since last night. So don't you say something as if I am at fault here!"

"And don't act like I you are in charge here. We still haven't forgotten the stunt you did yesterday." she hissed. 
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 09:02:23 am by Slyph »

LovecraftianFairyTale

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: February 12, 2020, 09:01:07 am »

Maslarein jolted awake. He looked around he area, half in panic from being woken up, half in excitement from the loud noises he heard. What’s happening? Are they under attack?

Maslarein finished his glance around, and saw Old Bear Man shouting at Fire Lady. Oh, is that it? Maslarein’s attentiveness ceased as the possibility of Battle faded. Now he just felt tired. Tired and Hungry. Maslarein took a piece of Glider Meat and started to mindlessly eat it while his brain woke up.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: February 12, 2020, 09:10:34 am »

Jack was a panting, heaving, and enraged frame of a man, that somehow, vaguely resembled an angry bear.

UNDER CONTROL!? UNDER CONTROL!!! I'LL SHOW YOU UNDER CONTROL!

Without hesitation, he reached for the girl to spank her, but grabs only air.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 09:38:35 am by wierd »
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 142