Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 142

Author Topic: Mystville [Game Thread]  (Read 119900 times)

A5G_Reaper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mystville [Game Thread]
« Reply #255 on: February 04, 2020, 06:17:44 am »

Turn 3 log. All enemies neutralized. Combat ends.

Kill and damage log

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: February 04, 2020, 06:42:27 am »

Dixie breathed heavily, hands trembling and sizzling, smoking from the fire barrage she let out. Her pendant glowed, alleviating her exhaustion minimally. She shook her head, getting rid of this cringing feeling that's making her grit her teeth, reverting to a calmer self.

"W... Well, that's over with... Any of you hurting?"

Dixie walks around, healing damaged villagers and allies.
I have a YouTube channel.

A5G_Reaper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: February 04, 2020, 06:55:14 am »

Doctor Doak will move into the shrine and close the door firmly the door, then shoot through any windows at any enemy targets visible.

"It sure is lively out here. May I help you?"

There's an old man in the shrine, sitting calmly on one of the aged pews. He seemed oblivious, or uncaring, to the commotion outside.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: February 04, 2020, 06:56:22 am »

Dularach burst from the ground any wounds that he did have were already healed, he then goes out of his way to start wraping wolves in webs and drag them to his burrow
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: February 04, 2020, 07:04:05 am »

Dixie breathed heavily, hands trembling and sizzling, smoking from the fire barrage she let out. Her pendant glowed, alleviating her exhaustion minimally. She shook her head, getting rid of this cringing feeling that's making her grit her teeth, reverting to a calmer self.

A big sigh of relief, Laemmle proceed to check her comrades' condition and lastly the Ironclad Slayer. A sudden embrace to his armor and feel with sadness.

"I'm sorry, I'm still not good to shield nor protect my comrades. You got hurt badly..." She said on him still embracing his torso part because she seems to be small from him.
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: February 04, 2020, 07:52:31 am »

Doctor Doak will move into the shrine and close the door firmly the door, then shoot through any windows at any enemy targets visible.

"It sure is lively out here. May I help you?"

There's an old man in the shrine, sitting calmly on one of the aged pews. He seemed oblivious, or uncaring, to the commotion outside.

Doctor Doak considers this for a moment, shrugs, and walks out. The apothecary wanted more samples, that’s exactly what she’ll get.

He approaches Aven, hands him a pen.

I need you to take notes.

Perform autopsies on the animal corpses, looking to collect as much of the green fluid as possible. External and internal examinations, as performed on the gnolls.

Once the autopsy is completed, take my pen and notes from Aven.

Find the sorcerer, I’d like to discuss something with them. I’ll be at the apothecary, send them over there.

Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: February 04, 2020, 08:11:52 am »

The ironclad slayer cut the other wolf in half asbhe landed, and immediately followed up vertical slash to slay the wolves attacking the deer-headed boomstick weilder. He turned towards the bear expecting another attack but it seems like the has stopped its rampage.

Even the pancake maiden raised her shield to brace for an attack but the bear just stopped, looking directly at the old hobo behind her. Even she was surprised to what happened.

A big sigh of relief, Laemmle proceed to check her comrades' condition and lastly the Ironclad Slayer. A sudden embrace to his armor and feel with sadness.

"I'm sorry, I'm still not good to shield nor protect my comrades. You got hurt badly..." She said on him still embracing his torso part because she seems to be small from him.
Pancake maiden then embraced the ironclad slayer and apologized for something she couldn't have prevented.

"That's okay pancake goddess, that is part of the chaos of battle. What happens, happens, the most important thing is, that at the end of the day we survived. Speaking of chaos I still need to kill more wol--"

The ironclad slayer turned his head, searching for some wolves, but alas. His rival, Masalarien the humanoid lion took the opportunity of Leammle's vulnerability to kill more wolves, defeating the ironclad slayer 3 to 4 in a kill count competition.

The ironclad slayer sheathed his greatsword and walked towards the lion. Shaking his hands for the win. "You did great lion boy. You got me. You win this time." He said.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 08:22:41 am by invul_nerable »

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: February 04, 2020, 08:26:23 am »

One eye walked up the the confused bear.  She had stopped her rampage, but the last message he had sent was clearly too hard for her to comprehend, as she had just stood there pawing at her head, instead of coming to join him. 

He knew better than to just rush up.  Instead, he carefully approached, and ignored the noise coming from the other combatants.  They had all somehow miraculously survived, amidst so much pointless death, but this one still wasnt safe.

He probably looked very stupid, crawling along the ground on all-fours the way he did, but standing on two feet is an aggressive posture for a bear, this poor (500lb+) creature was very confused, and in pain still.  He did not want to appear threatening to her in any capacity.

Closing the gap, he paused a moment to look into her eyes, and introduce himself and his intentions once more, before rubbing his left side down the side of hers, circling around the back, and rubbing back up to the front, before finally plopping down beside her, rubbing his face on her shoulder to get her attention.

She groaned agitatedly at him, but he caught her gaze once more, then reached up, and started massaging her aching head. He didn't care if he passed out trying; he wanted her to know he was there to help. No matter what.  He could feel the headache, and did not break contact, until he found a spot that made it feel at least a little better when rubbed. He allowed his mind to be filled with little else but care, love, and trust for the old bear. It really was all he was concerned with at that moment. Nothing else mattered. Nothing at all.

There you go mama....  he breathed exhaustedly as he continued the nuzzling and head rubbing.  It will all be OK... Jack is here for you...

LovecraftianFairyTale

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: February 04, 2020, 08:30:51 am »

Maslarein breathed laboriously, the simple act of remaining standing difficult due to the sheer amount of wounds on him. Yet still, he smiled. He hadn’t been keeping a perfect record of his Armoured Friend’s kills, but he’s pretty sure that he won!

SUCCESS! Ha... Good Job Everyone! Very well done! Ha.. Ha... HAHA!” Maslarein pat the Guard on the back. He’d normally give a more rousing or thankful speech, but he had someone to talk to first.

Maslarein shook his Armoured Friend’s hand. “Ha! My Thanks for the compliment, and Congratulations to yourself as well! You fought valiantly! HaH-*cough* HAHA!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 08:32:23 am by LovecraftianFairyTale »

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: February 04, 2020, 08:47:10 am »

Dixie healed Maslarein too. From a distance. She wasn't quite sure if she wanted to approach a loud humanoid lion.

Thoroughly drained after healing everyone she saw (even the bear, Jack's new pet), Dixie went into the shrine and gently landed on a chair with a sigh.

It's still only morning, but felt like a week ago.

A5G_Reaper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: February 04, 2020, 08:52:57 am »

Dixie healed Maslarein too. From a distance. She wasn't quite sure if she wanted to approach a loud humanoid lion.

Thoroughly drained after healing everyone she saw (even the bear, Jack's new pet), Dixie went into the shrine and gently landed on a chair with a sigh.

It's still only morning, but felt like a week ago.

"Back so soon, young lady?"

Either due to tiredness or something else entirely, Dixie managed to miss an entire old man sitting next to her.

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: February 04, 2020, 08:58:29 am »

After it, Laemmle feel the growl on her tummy, forgetting that she haven't eaten yet. Guessing that all of her made pancakes were all gone, feel mad that she got dragged so sudden.

Walking dramatically weakened into the place were foods are being serve.

Later of it, she turn back into normal and enjoying the complete meal for breakfast. Releasing her cuteness aura again just like the previous eating scene.
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: February 04, 2020, 09:00:25 am »

Dixie rapidly glanced, a little startled by the fellow she didn't notice was beside her. "Wh... What do you mean 'back'? Have we met?..."

She stared particularly at those peculiar red eyes. Attractive, she thought.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 09:05:55 am by The Centipede »

A5G_Reaper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: February 04, 2020, 09:06:32 am »

Dixie rapidly glanced, a little startled by the fellow he didn't notice was beside her. "Wh... What do you mean 'back'? Have we met?..."

She stared particularly at those peculiar red eyes. Attractive, she thought.
"You were here last night, weren't you? Most of the townsfolk doesn't visit often at all."

The old man chuckled amiably, though there's something slightly off with him. It's just difficult to tell what, exactly.

"What can this old man do for you?"

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: February 04, 2020, 09:10:39 am »

"Oh, you saw me... Your eyes are... strange. You wouldn't happen to be the one sending the beastly attacks, are you?"

How she could ask so bluntly is probably to blame on naïvety.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 142