Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 142

Author Topic: Mystville [Game Thread]  (Read 119846 times)

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
Re: Mystville [Game Thread]
« Reply #225 on: February 02, 2020, 01:34:29 am »

End of Turn 1 Combat Map
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Combat Turn 2 has begun!

Character Stats (see 2nd tab for current battle stats)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 01:47:57 am by MeimieFan88 »
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 02, 2020, 02:34:37 am »

Dularach will do two attacks on wolf number 24 then defend
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 02, 2020, 02:39:57 am »

When the first pack of wolves has come to attack, the pancake maiden stood and defended her ground with ease, even coming as far as protecting him as well. The slayer didn't expect she'd be that competent. Looks are really decieving. Even Lionboy is held his own just fine. Its refreshing for the slayer to have allies this competent, the adventurers she usually come across dies or gets traumatized with the first encounter of greenskins. Pancake maiden is definitely experienced soldier and is on a league of her own.

Entrusting his defense to Pancake lady, the slayer focused more on the offensive. He sheathed back his blade and sword and took bring out the big'uns. He unsheathed his greatsword to counter-attack. He assessed the situation first before initiating his move. One of the wolves is clearly aged, its frame hunched and started to degenerate from age. Some thin patches could be seen through its fur. The other, in contrast, was in the prime of its life. The sleek fur couldn't hid its muscled frame, and the way it paced showed its overflowing vitality.

Switched his weapon to Greatsword(1AP) and attacked wolf #10 twice(2AP)

« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 04:12:44 am by invul_nerable »

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: February 02, 2020, 02:47:17 am »

OEJ targets woofies #2 and #3.

Fires once on each.  Continues non-leathal attacks. Ends turn.
(-2AP, -20 STA)

Whidiee

• Bay Watcher
  • Rolling around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 02, 2020, 03:21:06 am »

"Talk about Pyromaniac." She murmured at the fanfare Dixie just created.

[Shania use Choirs of Oracle to Wein]
[Wein move to L14 + Defend]

"...Huh?"

Against her mental instruction, Shania saw her familiar had been forced to Aven's position. A slight white mist covered him, meaning that his artificial body trying to keep his presence intact. She sharply turned to the lab-coated man... Yeah. He didn't show any indication of moving soon — and seeing a Bear looming over the previous elf from the corner of her eyes isn't exactly helping at all. Really?!

[Shania use Choirs of Oracle to Doctor Doak]

(((Can't move to H14 because of too many foes on the field. Suffered penalty: 1 tile/AP)))
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 12:56:40 am by Whidiee »
"Courage isn't lack of fear; it's being afraid yet keep doing something anyway." - Six of Wands

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: February 02, 2020, 04:00:17 am »

When the first pack of wolves has come to attack, the pancake maiden stood and defended her ground with ease, even coming as far as protecting him as well. The slayer didn't expect she'd be that competent. Looks are really decieving. Even lionboy is held his own just fine. Its refreshing for the slayer to have allies this competent, the adventurers she usually come across dies or gets traumatized with the first encounter of greenskins. Pancake maiden is definitely experienced soldier and is on a league of her own.

After successfully defending the initial attacks, the slayer launched his counter. He assessed the situation first before initiating his move. One of the wolves is clearly aged, its frame hunched and started to degenerate from age. Some thin patches could be seen through its fur. The other, in contrast, was in the prime of its life. The sleek fur couldn't hid its muscled frame, and the way it paced showed its overflowing vitality.

Switched his weapon to Greatsword(1AP) and attacked wolf #10 twice(2AP)
After Ironclad Slayer's offensive. She attack the other wolf by executing a heavy swing with her sword striking into the target foe. Gaining the aggressive into her, blocking the two wolves' for its opening with her shield at the front Ironclad Slayer. To guard all incoming attacks from the both of it.

Laemmle use Attack on Wolf#8 and use Defend on her and GSH's current tile.

She also keep Maslarein's condition in check and will move into his location if its needed to support him.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 04:02:52 am by Remuri »
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

LovecraftianFairyTale

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: February 02, 2020, 04:03:20 am »

Maslarein’s grin was outshining the morning sun with it’s intensity. His eyes glinted with excitement, and his sword and shield alike were a flurry of movement. He looked insane, and he was having the time of his life. He looked to the side; good, his armoured comrade hadn’t killed a wolf yet. He could still win their competition.

He looked back to his current foes. The Bear had impressive strength, much more of a threat than the wolves, but it looked harder to take down. He’d save it for later. That left the wolf next to him, the one quicker than the others.

HaHa! Is that the best you’ve got, Dogs?! I’m not even phased! HAHA!

Maslarein Attacks Wolf 11, and Defends.

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 02, 2020, 04:14:34 am »

Dixie goes to O13.

"I suppose that bear's the wave leader... If anything, whoever's sending them has an idea of how ranks work. Alright, I'm going as all-out as I can." Dixie crosses her arms together, engulfing her hands in flames.

■ Dixie combines Fireball and Bound Throwing Knife to shoot Exploding Knife from O13 to M15.
■ Dixie throws 2 Fireballs from O13 to M15.
■ Please do not hit allies.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 08:31:14 am by The Centipede »
I have a YouTube channel.

A5G_Reaper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: February 02, 2020, 04:40:20 am »

Due to close proximity, some information can be gleamed from the enemies.

Wolf 8 - looks like a peak adult, perfect health
Wolf 9 - looks old and weaker, slightly wounded
Wolf 10 - looks old and weaker, perfect health
Wolf 11 - looks like a peak adult, slightly wounded
Wolf 13 - looks one size larger and stronger than the rest
Wolf 15 - looks old and weaker, slightly wounded
Wolf 23 - looks old and weaker, perfect health
Wolf 24 - looks old and weaker, heavily wounded
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 05:38:57 am by A5G_Reaper »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: February 02, 2020, 06:26:05 am »

"Hell yeah I killed the bastard."
Burt attacks whichever wolf isn't blocked by a teammate's body as many times as it takes to kill it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Slyph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: February 02, 2020, 08:49:00 am »

"And here I thought they would reroute to a safer path."

The so-called Mystville beasts were apparently not as smart as their localized name suggests. However, there was no sign for those animals to retreat from their relentless bravado. Now, coming in the middle of the pack was a bear. A bear! she stressed. The hulking 800 pounds of muscle and furs ready to pounce that guard in front of her.

No, not close enough. Using the reflex she usually reserved for drawing her knife, Linea nocked her arrow instead and channel fire magic through the shaft. Then released it before the beast can charge any closer.

"Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same." she muttered, quoting a fictional character from her favorite book.

-Linea used Agile
-Linea used 4x enchanted arrows to attack the bear at M15
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 09:33:02 am by Slyph »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: February 02, 2020, 09:11:16 am »

Doctor Doak shoots Bear 26 as many times as possible.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: February 02, 2020, 09:36:31 am »

[Bear at K5]

The thundering quake of the battlefield grew stronger. The bear sit in the back of her allies seems more or less unbothered by it. She thinks very strongly. At 20 meters away, the bear carefully scouted her prey. She curled up by crouching down grabbing both of his leg. He started to roll forward and kept his momentum up. He's heading towards the blonde haired armored gal along side her comrades. It's as if a bowling ball about to hit it's pin at 180km/h (112 mph)

The bear uses [Giant Roll] Towards Laemmle and GSH
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 10:02:32 am by Mahoroty »
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: February 02, 2020, 10:00:29 am »

Laemmle wouldn't expect gaining an aggressive behavior (aggro) from the bear itself. As it rolls coming right through her and Ironclad Slayer's position.

"O, my Goddess. Protect me." She whispered, putting her sword into her scabbard and double the grip on the handle, adjusting her pose to have a strong brace for a very powerful impact.
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: February 02, 2020, 10:16:55 am »

The old hermit observes everything. 

There were too many wolves to try and save them, and the fools were just butchering them as he stunned them anyway...  It was time for a change of tactics.

He planned his next move.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 142