Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 142

Author Topic: Mystville [Game Thread]  (Read 119820 times)

A5G_Reaper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mystville [Game Thread]
« Reply #210 on: January 31, 2020, 07:33:35 pm »

[Reminder that unused AP will not be retained next turn.]

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 31, 2020, 07:42:20 pm »

((nope))
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 11:20:06 pm by The Centipede »
I have a YouTube channel.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 31, 2020, 08:14:36 pm »

((Edited my action a little, added an attack))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 31, 2020, 09:27:30 pm »

Dularach will transform to demon spider form and go to hex O15, remaining action is used on a defend
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 09:29:05 pm by darkwarlock3 »
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: January 31, 2020, 10:57:24 pm »

((Note that default maximum ranged attack range is 6. It's possible to shoot further than 6 tiles, however there will be a -50% damage penalty. This has been updated in Game Mechanics -> Combat Map Rules))
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Whidiee

• Bay Watcher
  • Rolling around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: January 31, 2020, 11:01:08 pm »

As Linea talking to Aven, Shania pick another deck and shuffle it while moving away. The deck, then, handed out to her empty side.

[Shania move to M13]
[Use Parallel Surface to materialize Wein. Distribute 5 points to PSY, 5 points to LCK, equipped with Short Sword and Oracle Card]

"Finally. I thought you will never ask." A voice drawled, as well as a hand that materializes to pick it. It belongs to a dark-skinned man with pale eyes who already stood between them, dressed like a rabbi. His lips turned into a wry smile.

"Don't worry, he is my companion." Shania turned and spoke quickly to anyone who listen, she already has Arendal floating around her.

[Wein move to K15 or I15 and using Defend, ready to intercept the wolves after Doctor Doak firing his crossbow.]
"Courage isn't lack of fear; it's being afraid yet keep doing something anyway." - Six of Wands

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: January 31, 2020, 11:04:43 pm »

((Note that default maximum ranged attack range is 6. It's possible to shoot further than 6 tiles, however there will be a -50% damage penalty. This has been updated in Game Mechanics -> Combat Map Rules))

((Acknowledged. Dr. Doak will still fire, he wants to see how well he constructed his crossbow.))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 31, 2020, 11:10:17 pm »

OEJ moves to P8.  Takes aim at wolfie #12. (5 tiles distant, clear LoS)

Fires

Per his ethics, he is not out for kill shots, seeks to disable/wound. Animals are not in their right mind, something is wrong with them, clearly. Feels they need care, not killing.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 12:07:56 am by wierd »

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: January 31, 2020, 11:16:22 pm »

She turned her attention to a man that seemed to be the closest local authority she could find.

"I don't think we have time for pleasantries, "she said bluntly. "Where are your friends? We need to repel the attack on the northeast.  Order your men to assemble. We will do our best to assist you."

"Right!... we should try take a choke point. I'm going to go assist Vasco." Aven looks around briefly. "Hopefully Xanios shows up soon. We could really use him right about now!"

Aven moves to L14, uses Defend.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: January 31, 2020, 11:45:13 pm »

Dixie moves to M13, beside Aven and Vasco, same tile as Shania.

"Wait, who's Xanios? Oh, hello, old man. Cute girl." She refers to Vasco and Shania respectively.

"Hm, that tent's blocking my line of sight from here... Whose tent even is that? Doesn't matter."

Fireball-ing Tents.

With the Tents cleared, Dixie charged fire onto both her hands. "Step aside for a while, will you? Wolves... I feel guilty killing wild animals like this, but their pelts do make for good leather."

■ Bound Throwing Knife and Fireball combine into Exploding Knife, thrown in a straight line from M13 to J20
■ If last attack costs only 1 AP, Fireball thrown in a straight line from M13 to J22
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 06:55:34 am by The Centipede »
I have a YouTube channel.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 01, 2020, 08:55:42 am »

"Look what happens when you guys never stop yelling about a dumb ass shit."

Go to M7 and shoot the first wolf I see as many times as I can.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 01, 2020, 09:45:01 am »

Dularach will transform to demon spider form and go to hex O15, remaining action is used on a defend

"Look what happens when you guys never stop yelling about a dumb ass shit."

Go to M7 and shoot the first wolf I see as many times as I can.

The emblem resides near the wearer started to emit a strange looking gas. It detects hostility and the presence of bloodlust. The emblem stuck itself onto wherever the wearer puts them (It could be in the bag? it's stuck there now). The one who holds this item shall be grant with the cursed power of the corrupt ones, making any beneficial passives and turn them into their weakness, while granting their curse the power to kill their foe.

[Any passives that has negative effect or status will grant the wearer +4 attack DMG (Per -Passives)
Any passives that only has positive effect or status will curse the wearer -1 VIT (Per +Passives)

Dularach gains +8 DMG from [Huge Creature], and [Terror aura] but -2 VIT from [Unarmed Fighter], and [Earth Power]
Burt gains +4 DMG from [Paranoia] but -1 VIT from [Marksman]

[edited value]
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 06:18:07 pm by Mahoroty »
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 01, 2020, 11:32:47 am »

Laemmle proceed to GSH's tile (N6) and use Defend.

"Say Mister, how about we do a pair dance through the battlefield ?" She replied to Ironclad Slayer and smile.

Despite along with Ironclad Slayer, she feels a bright aura coming from Maslarein. Making her spirit up to fight. Seems that she need to keep an eye on the two usually. With this position she can jump in too against pack of wolves when the time is right.
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: February 01, 2020, 07:03:17 pm »

Laemmle proceed to GSH's tile (N6) and use Defend.

"Say Mister, how about we do a pair dance through the battlefield ?" She replied to Ironclad Slayer and smile.

Despite along with Ironclad Slayer, she feels a bright aura coming from Maslarein. Making her spirit up to fight. Seems that she need to keep an eye on the two usually. With this position she can jump in too against pack of wolves when the time is right.
"Just don't take my kills!" The ironclad slayer demanded while bracing for counter attack.

A5G_Reaper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 02, 2020, 12:59:50 am »

Turn concluded, any Turn 1 post made after this is invalidated.

Turn 1, Player Log

Turn 1, Enemy Log

Turn 1, End of Turn Log
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 02:12:41 am by A5G_Reaper »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 142