Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 142

Author Topic: Mystville [Game Thread]  (Read 119806 times)

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
Re: Mystville [Game Thread]
« Reply #180 on: January 31, 2020, 05:10:09 am »

Jack closed his eye and groaned.

He did not have the energy to deal with this S#^& this early....  Certainly not hung over.  He face-palmed again, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

Fine fine- do whatever..... ya dumb f#&$.... he muttered to himself under his breath. Yer just settin yerself up fer disappointment, but noo... don't listen to one-eye. F#*@ kids... Always the same...

His grumbly, angry, and profanity suffused muttering continued unabated as he took the money from Arvel, then went to sit down next to the sitting giant.

How in the seven hells do you manage it? he asked bluntly.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 31, 2020, 05:12:15 am »

"through sheer power of the earth itself Jack"
he gives a grin, but he always looks like he is grinning
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 31, 2020, 05:16:30 am »

Maslarein turned to the person shouting about Greenskins and raised his sword to the air, looking excited. “I haven’t really been paying attention, but I heard Venture and Woods in the same sentence, so I shall invite myself! HaHa, Onwards!

Maslarein points his sword towards the forest and strikes a heroic, ridiculous pose, ready to spring to action at any second. He hasn’t left yet, though. He’s waiting for his fellow adventurers to follow him into battle!

The ironclad slayer is in panic. Someone that looks like a lion is charging first in battle. He doesn't want to be late in the party, and he wants to draw first blood on those dirty disgusting greenskins.

He pulled pancake lady's cheeks and pushed it again, "Hoooooyyy pancake maiden, what's your answer? Wanna team up? Answer asap I don't want to be late in killing those greenskins" he gently asked repeatedly pushing and pulling her cheeks.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 31, 2020, 05:18:34 am »

Jack groaned even louder.

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 31, 2020, 05:21:50 am »

Laemmle was about to serve One Eye Jack but currently frozen in shock from the words the One Eye Jack shouted out to ironclad.
The pancake maiden wasn't replying, she seems to be in shock. He used his hand to see if she is paying attention but she seems to be lost in her thoughts. However, the Ironclad slayer had was persistent and he doesn't want no for an answer.  He pinched both her puffy cute cheeks and squeezed it.

"Heeeey pancake lady, I am talking to you, wanna team up?"
He doesn't know that the pinched is painful. Tears are coming from her perfect white circle eye with a blush on her face.

"Aaaai wuuuud lwuaaayke twuuu, thwuaaaa mwuuorree thwuaaaa bwueeettwuuuua.

(I would like too, the more the better)" Trying to speak but hilariously cute that she hardworking on it dispite ironclad guy pinching her cheek.
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

LovecraftianFairyTale

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 31, 2020, 05:35:12 am »

Maslarein has no idea what Laemmle just said, but he assumes that she’ll be following them. “Then that makes a party of three! HaHa, Wonderful! Onwards!

Maslarein marches out the door, his sword raised, his shield equipped, and his laugh echoing. He’s going to the North exit to the forest, where he shall (hopefully) slay whatever evils await.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 31, 2020, 05:41:27 am »

One-eye pushed down a powerful urge to throw up.  This was all too damn much.

He looked up the giant sitting next to him, amusedly puffing on his pipe.

"Should we go after 'em?" he asked. "They're gonna get themselves killed-- dead as hell."

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 31, 2020, 05:49:20 am »

"we probably should"
as he said this he stands up
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 05:52:06 am by darkwarlock3 »
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 31, 2020, 05:56:12 am »

Laemmle was about to serve One Eye Jack but currently frozen in shock from the words the One Eye Jack shouted out to ironclad.
The pancake maiden wasn't replying, she seems to be in shock. He used his hand to see if she is paying attention but she seems to be lost in her thoughts. However, the Ironclad slayer had was persistent and he doesn't want no for an answer.  He pinched both her puffy cute cheeks and squeezed it.

"Heeeey pancake lady, I am talking to you, wanna team up?"
He doesn't know that the pinched is painful. Tears are coming from her perfect white circle eye with a blush on her face.

"Aaaai wuuuud lwuaaayke twuuu, thwuaaaa mwuuorree thwuaaaa bwueeettwuuuua.

(I would like too, the more the better)" Trying to speak but hilariously cute that she hardworking on it dispite ironclad guy pinching her cheek.
I would like too? Tumor the better? He doesn't understand completely but it sounds about right.

"Great let's run before the lion beats us on the greenskins!" He pulled the Pancake maiden and ran towards the nearest exit.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 31, 2020, 06:00:28 am »

Dularach extends his hand and grabs the shoulder of GSH
"you should ask Laemmle first before you drag her off"

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 31, 2020, 06:00:51 am »

Ok then.... sighed one-eye, as he rocked back up to his feet, and narrowly avoided going too far forward using his stick. I need to get some kit before we go. Keep an eye on the hotheads till I get back. Wont take but a minute.

One eye heel spun, and turned toward the apothecary shop.  That many morons in one place means poultices and salves, and he lost all his equipment in "the move."

Rapping a fist on the door, before barging in on a bewildered apothecary, he wasted no time.

Need a potion kit, need it now. he gruffed.

"IF you mean the apothecary starter kit, that will be two gold pieces.." the apothecary whimpered.

SOLD. barked the old hermit, and tossed the two coins on the counter.

The apothecary, raised an eyebrow, and timidly collected the coins, and gingerly knelt under the counter, never taking eyes off the old man who was somehow dominating the whole atmosphere of the shop, despite being old and hunched on his stick. One eye glared back impatiently.

TODAY.

ye... yes...

simpered the apothecary, handing him the kit.

Have a good day sir.

The way things are going, it wont be. gruffed One-eye, as the door shut behind him.

Wasting no time, he shuffled back to the giant.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 31, 2020, 06:02:48 am »

before Dularach went to get his pancakes he bought a Skull emblem from a creepy merchant for one gp

A5G_Reaper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 31, 2020, 06:05:55 am »

Just about then, One-Eye's senses picked up anomalies coming from the forest. About two groups of large animals were making beeline toward the village, but the biggest impression were what felt like a bear in each group. That's probably not a normal occurence, and considering the village's constant raid from angry forest dwellers...

...whatever he'll do, it's undeniable that the animals were closing in the one-mile distance. Fast.

One-eye pushed down a powerful urge to throw up.  This was all too damn much.

He looked up the giant sitting next to him, amusedly puffing on his pipe.

"Should we go after 'em?" he asked. "They're gonna get themselves killed-- dead as hell."

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 31, 2020, 06:17:25 am »

Dularach extends his hand and grabs the shoulder of GSH
"you should ask Laemmle first before you drag her off"
The ironclad slayer almost dislocated his arm and let out a grunt. He looked at the person who grabbed him and realized it was giant spiderdude. "I did ask her she said yes!" He quickly replied.

"Don't tell me you want to join us too?" He asked.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 31, 2020, 06:20:43 am »

He clenched his teeth, and began murmuring profanity like he had intent to violate language itself.  It WAS TOO EARLY FOR THIS @#$#.

Clutching his bow off his back, and stowing the "starter kit" in his rucksack, he hobble-clopped with his walking stick after the hotheads, who were quickly getting away from him.

(the following exchange sanitized for viewing by all audiences. The original exchange is too filthy for human eyes)
LISTEN YOU FOOLS! he barked-- Nasty @#$@'s commin! THAT WAY! F@$% ANGRY as F@#$%! -- GAWD DAMMIT--

The hotheads were outpacing him effortlessly, AND ignoring him.  Damn it all.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 142