Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 142

Author Topic: Mystville [Game Thread]  (Read 119736 times)

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mystville [Game Thread]
« Reply #120 on: January 27, 2020, 10:53:07 am »

(You can stop Dixie from enacting the entirety of this at any point he realistically can stop her)

After making sure nobody else was around, a left hand reaches from behind

The man quickly detects the nearby threat. As the person attempted to assassinate him? He then lets out a surge of energy surrounding himself within it. The wind completely blows out the assassin away. Though the push was strong enough to put the attacker into the corner, everything else seems to be unaffected. The people around are confused as to what caused the girl to suddenly be pushed away.

Rolce, Town guard - Stats
STR - ?
AGI - ?
PSI - ?
LCK - ?
INT- 30
He looked back and walk towards the person that was trying to touch him and looked down on her. "I know they hired you for a reason. you can ambush me all you like, but if you lay hands upon anyone in here, you'll meet your end."

(the man left the scene entirely for this turn)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 08:26:45 pm by Mahoroty »
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 27, 2020, 11:04:17 am »

(ooc: This is why we dont try to actually hurt NPCs)

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 27, 2020, 02:10:25 pm »

dularach stands up and stretches a bit
"it would be nice to see if they could feed my appetite"
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 27, 2020, 08:15:46 pm »

!?

"I-if someone as powerful as you exists in this village, why haven't you dealt with the monster problem yourself!?" Dixie yelled at him in shock, but he already left.

She stood up, her back in pain as she did so, disregarding anyone who looked at her at that moment. If someone like him exists, as a town guard to boot, then why are they seeking for help? They obviously can more than handle it, right?

There's something oddly sinister about this village that even Dixie didn't want to know.

After going back to her room to grab her bag of outfits and hygienic accoutrements, she walked to the edge of the South Exit of the village, held her hands together near her mouth and then blew through it to let out a high-pitched whistle that only few creatures can hear.

In particular, she's calling for her ride, a giant eagle.

Ah, she almost forgot-- she took off her leather armor, 2 daggers and a healing potion and left them neatly on the ground.
I have a YouTube channel.

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 27, 2020, 10:48:48 pm »

!?

"I-if someone as powerful as you exists in this village, why haven't you dealt with the monster problem yourself!?" Dixie yelled at him in shock, but he already left.

She stood up, her back in pain as she did so, disregarding anyone who looked at her at that moment. If someone like him exists, as a town guard to boot, then why are they seeking for help? They obviously can more than handle it, right?

There's something oddly sinister about this village that even Dixie didn't want to know.

After going back to her room to grab her bag of outfits and hygienic accoutrements, she walked to the edge of the South Exit of the village, held her hands together near her mouth and then blew through it to let out a high-pitched whistle that only few creatures can hear.

In particular, she's calling for her ride, a giant eagle.

Ah, she almost forgot-- she took off her leather armor, 2 daggers and a healing potion and left them neatly on the ground.
The ironclad slayer was on his way back to his spot outside the walls when he heard a whistle. Normal humans wouldn't probably hear such high frequency whistle but the Orc slayer is no ordinary man. He has developed a keen sense of hearing if he focus enough, detecting very high to very low frequencies of sound. It is actually very handy since greenskins, especially goblins, whistle out to call their pets. Ranging from giant spiders to smallest squigs.

He immediately investigates after hearing such sound. It seems to be coming from the southern gates. There he found the one who appeased him earlier standing by, removing all of her clothes and items.

"You gon' skinny dipping in the forest or what?" He asked.

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 27, 2020, 11:12:50 pm »

"Haha, no." Dixie replied an d then turned around, still actually wearing her tight-fit black sweater and leggings from under that leather armor. "Did you come here expecting so? I'm not so crazy to do that in the open myself, you know."

"No, it's that townsguard they have. He's a nutwit, but he's so powerful, possibly way more than my brother, even. I bet there are others in this village are like him too. In their current state, they should be more than able to handle any threat coming from that forest, yet they seek adventurers to do their bidding. I don't quite trust that."

"If it's something even they can't handle and that imminent threat looms closer, they should be focusing on evacuation instead of trying to send random people to die. As it stands right now, I doubt I'm going to be any help regardless. I think this village is doomed, mister. So, I'm leaving."

Dixie was about to turn away, until she remembered. "Actually, it's convenient that you've come to me at this hour, for I don't actually know which direction Atlerdorf is."

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 28, 2020, 12:04:51 am »

"Ok then!"
Huffed Jack contentedly. "The inn is ... that way."

I just better not go inside... I hope I can con somebody into ordering for us.

"Shall we go?"

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 28, 2020, 12:06:51 am »

Dularach would head for the inn
"yes lets go, I could eat a horse with how hungry I am"
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 28, 2020, 12:09:12 am »

"Haha, no." Dixie replied an d then turned around, still actually wearing her tight-fit black sweater and leggings from under that leather armor. "Did you come here expecting so? I'm not so crazy to do that in the open myself, you know."

"No, it's that townsguard they have. He's a nutwit, but he's so powerful, possibly way more than my brother, even. I bet there are others in this village are like him too. In their current state, they should be more than able to handle any threat coming from that forest, yet they seek adventurers to do their bidding. I don't quite trust that."

"If it's something even they can't handle and that imminent threat looms closer, they should be focusing on evacuation instead of trying to send random people to die. As it stands right now, I doubt I'm going to be any help regardless. I think this village is doomed, mister. So, I'm leaving."

Dixie was about to turn away, until she remembered. "Actually, it's convenient that you've come to me at this hour, for I don't actually know which direction Atlerdorf is."
"Maybe there are secrets hidden in this village, and that nutwit is here to protect it. Maybe the nutwit can't leave the village because if he do so, the secret will be vulnerable." The slayer said. He probably scraped the bottom of the barrel for ideas to explain the situation.

"Etherway, no single man can defeat a greenskin horde, except MEEE!!"

"Frankly, I say your move to leave the village is rational. I mean there are tell tale signs that a horde of dirty disguusting greenskins going to attack this village and the only one standing in between you and the greenskins is MEEE!!"

"Running away from greenskins is normal, those dirty disgusting creatures can cleave you in half, and given you are a woman they might try and rape you as well. So its better to run along because the less of you are here, the more greenskins there are for MEE!!"

The ironclad slayer raised his arm and then pointed his fingers upwards. "Now as for Atlerdolf, the wind is blowing left so its probably in that direction" He pointed the west direction.

"Say can I have your items when you leave? This daggers and potions would be veeery handy, greenskin blood is thick and oily, your weapons would be ineffective after killing a dozen. So I need as many weapons as I can use."

« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 12:12:03 am by invul_nerable »

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 28, 2020, 12:30:15 am »

Dularach would head for the inn
"yes lets go, I could eat a horse with how hungry I am"

Jack held back a snicker--

"Please don't. The villagers might take offense."
he remarked, in perfect dead-pan humor.

The only thing giving it away was the devious smirk on his face.

"Besides, it's probably not on the menu."

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 28, 2020, 12:40:52 am »

Dixie interrupts the Greenskins' Holocaust by holding both cheeks of his helmet. It was then silent for a few seconds, until she spoke. "The next time we see each other, I hope this revenge against the orcs will be the last thing in your mind."

Her gentle smile faded. "No amount of killing will bring them back."

She backs away and smiles again, then turns around. Her body tilts forward a little, then she sprinted-- and jumped!

A silent swoop! She was then held by the arm by a giant eagle, beating its wings hard to angle them out of the trees' reach. The eagle then tossed Dixie upward as it did a barrel roll, and she landed onto the eagle's neck safely. Seems like a trick they've choreographed together multiple times.

Dixie and the eagle flew, growing more distant amidst the moonlit black sky, heading west as the Greenskins' Holocaust pointed.

[Dixie Greene is out]
« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 05:57:12 am by The Centipede »

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 28, 2020, 01:06:53 am »

Dixie interrupts the Greenskins' Holocaust by holding both cheeks of his helmet. It was then silent for a few seconds, until she spoke. "The next time we see each other, I hope this revenge against the orcs will be the last thing in your mind."

Her gentle smile faded. "No amount of killing will bring them back."

She backs away and smiles again, then turns around. Her body tilts forward a little, then she sprinted-- and jumped!

A silent swoop! She was then held by the arm by a giant eagle, beating its wings hard to angle them out of the trees' reach. The eagle then tossed Dixie upward as it did a barrel roll, and she landed onto the eagle's neck safely. Seems like a trick they've choreographed together multiple times.

Dixie and the eagle flew, growing more distant amidst the moonlit black sky, heading west as the Greenskins' Holocaust pointed.

[Dixie Greene is out]
"The hell is she talking about?" The ironclad slayer thought after Dixie's revenge speech.

When she had flown away with a giant bird, the slayer remember something. "Youuu didn't even tell me if I can haaavee it!!" He shouted.

"Ah fuck it ill take it."

The greenskin holocaust takes all of Dixie's items
« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 02:08:07 am by invul_nerable »

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 28, 2020, 01:10:39 am »

Dularach barely held back his laughter
"ah, too bad. maybe i can order a pig or something. even a dog will do, what will you order Jack"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 28, 2020, 04:11:24 am »

Ask the guards if someone could watch me while I sleep, in case something happens.
Rest until an objective presents itself.

A5G_Reaper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 28, 2020, 07:20:14 am »

[OOC]I probably should've said this earlier, but the combat mechanic and attribute details have been posted in the OOC thread.[/OOC]
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 142