Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

Author Topic: Mystville (Experimental RPG) [OOC Thread]  (Read 13993 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mystville (Experimental RPG) [OOC Thread]
« Reply #135 on: March 15, 2020, 09:01:55 am »

Quote from: Level Up
Character Sheet:

A creature that looks like a human except she has purple flowers growing where her hair would be, as well as on her skin. Her flowers all have green sepals too, which aid in photosynthesis. She is a plant. Though she has a name, she got the name by spending time around humans, mostly keeping away from the,. They had names, so she made one too. She spends most of her time in the forest. When in danger, she would use her scent to confuse those who would do her harm, as well as others who happened to be nearby. Eventually, when she was finally not being chased by anyone, she crafted a flute out of some of her old petals that when played, makes everyone who hears it except her forget their allegiances. This was helpful when she came across bandits and armies, who keep calling her a monster despite not attacking anyone. She doesn’t need to hurt anything, as she can photosynthesize. She spends nights around taverns and gathering places to listen and learn about other creatures. Eventually she came to learn that some creatures are called monsters due to members of the species causing harm to them. Each time, people that leave the tavern would find her, and each time, she would greet them. Each time, they don’t accept the greeting. Each time they drew their weapons. Every time, it seemed, this happened. She would play her song and release her scent, allowing her to escape. She stopped going to towns and spends her time now in the forest, the “monsters” not really bothering her.

I don't think I have a clear picture of your character's appearance. Is she an ent? A nymph? or dryad? What about the flowers that grow on her skin? Are they go off when someone caresses her, is that painful to her? Was the skin smooth, or that would be bumpy and... flowery?

And what about her skin color? Because your safety might be endangered if the answer is green.
the flowers are part of her. She is a plant that grew in the shape of a human. Taking the flowers off would be painful, as they are part of her. Her skin is green due to chlorophyll, but there are purple flowers covering most of her, save for green eyes and the sepals of said flowers, should proabably put eye color in description, will add, I will draw a picture today if you wish, her skin would feel as flowers would, as she is made of flowers

Slyph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 15, 2020, 09:22:08 am »

Thanks for replying

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 15, 2020, 09:22:53 am »

Thanks for replying
you’re welcome

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 15, 2020, 09:47:27 am »

https://discord.gg/nzYWZFw

For convenience, this is this game's discord permalink.

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 17, 2020, 06:29:22 am »

For the recent changes implemented, I'll make note of a few important ones here, as well as others that are under consideration and will be finalized before next quest starts:

• No more action points during battle, now you can perform upto 3 actions per turn (1 offense action, 1 movement, 1 misc).
  • Abilities, spells and techniques can fall under any of the 3 categories above.
  • If walking normally you can move 3 tiles per turn (more with greater AGI)
  • Up to 2 different armor pieces can be equipped. However it must be 2 armor of different types (LIGHT+MEDIUM, LIGHT+HEAVY, MEDIUM+HEAVY) and will have the drawback of increased stamina usage.
  • Spells and most ranged weapons used to have a base range of 6 tiles, from now on there will be an individual range value for ranged spells/weapons and mentioned in stats.
  • Weapons which use ammunition will have a max carry limit (which will be updated and mentioned in stats from now), if a character is carrying more than that they can store it in the village and retrieve it later.
  • During combat you can only select up to 3 weapons to fight with, and swap between those only. This does not limit you from carrying more weapons (e.g. from loot or mission rewards) but only 3 of them will be active during combat.
  • Quest structure has been changed slightly, and will continue to be adapted according to player feedback.
  • You may learn, and upgrade, spells and abilities from the newly opened magic shop. There is no set mechanic for how this can be done, it depends on the player character, their existing abilities and what they are trying to achieve. Ask the NPC ingame, or consult GM OOC for help if needed.
:-(

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 17, 2020, 06:49:56 am »

How far is shortbow?

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 17, 2020, 06:52:27 am »

IIRC, the difference between long and shortbow is just the base dmg.

6 tiles line of sight, heavy penalty shooting further.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 17, 2020, 06:54:54 am »

IIRC, the difference between long and shortbow is just the base dmg.

6 tiles line of sight, heavy penalty shooting further.
thanks

Silversky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 05, 2020, 09:36:29 am »

My stat distribution for this current level

STR +2
VIT+1
AGI+1

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 15, 2020, 10:03:51 am »

Joining for a test

Character Sheet:

Character Name: Test1
Character Gender: male
Character Age: 6,307e+8 seconds
Character Description/Bio (Optional): male

Character Attributes:
Strength/STR: 2x9-15
Agility/AGI: 30%x10+1-3
Vitality/VIT: 2x+3y=10 y=3 2x+1.5
Intelligence/INT: 1e-18:100x30:1/13x0+1
Psyche/PSY: 32+4-17+33-51x2+52
Luck/LCK: 1x1
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 10:16:09 am by Mahoroty »
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 15, 2020, 10:19:57 am »

Joining for a test

Character Sheet:

Character Attributes:

Hi Mahoroty, glad to see you're back and interested in our game. Some of the details are unclear but there's potential here, if you like I can help you out with your sheet. I think it might be suitable if your character was a construct, like a robot or a golem or something like that. And we can roll for the stats (or adopt relevant robot stats like high INT and STR). What do you think about this idea?
:-(

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 15, 2020, 10:21:05 am »

Joining for a test

Character Sheet:

Character Attributes:

Hi Mahoroty, glad to see you're back and interested in our game. Some of the details are unclear but there's potential here, if you like I can help you out with your sheet. I think it might be suitable if your character was a construct, like a robot or a golem or something like that. And we can roll for the stats (or adopt relevant robot stats like high INT and STR). What do you think about this idea?

what the fuck you talking about frank, GET ME IN THE GAME ALREADY. IM JOINING TO EXPLORE
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 15, 2020, 11:27:33 am »

Solving for test1 stats
Unfinished right now, Intelligence has : as an operation, unsure which term(s) I should omit

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 06:46:20 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 07, 2020, 03:24:24 am »

Name: Melody
Race: Human
Class: Priest
Element: Nature

Character description: To heal those in need is our creed. We are known as the beings closest to god.

Skillset:

Main.

Chanter spellcaster - Allow her to cast spells multiple times with or without main equiping a staff. If she main equip the staff, she gains 10% healing done and 5% more max stamina.

Stamina rejuvenator - enjoy more stamina delay the deletion from multi spell casting.

Tornado - cast small tornado to the enemy that lessen its combat effectivelness. Target enemy got inflict with slow and poison debuff. Limited to 3 tornado active and last 3 turns.

Elf Sanctuary - summon 3 butterfly fairy elves to protect her from the attackers. Attack both of melee and range attacker and also shield her from incoming attacks. The butterfly elf fairies have 1 attack hit life. Last 3 turn.

Song of the Forest  - buff party, creating hp regen. Last 3 turns.

Nature's prayer - Burst heal the party. Randomly gain shield (damage absorber) for some party members. Remove some debuffs. Shield last 3 turns.

Holy Shield - buff single target ally that convert the damage dealt into heal instead. Last 3 turns.

Incomplete Revival Spell (Ultimate) - use 30 % of max sta and 25% of max hp to revive downed ally. Single target and the revived ally gain only 15% max hp and sta is default choice by gm. The spell start with 1 attempt per combat. The more she use it, the more it can use more attempts per combat and increase max hp gain by 1%. Cost for the spell cannot be change. The ultimate spell itselt is a whole turn.

Secondary

Barb level 1, Herbalist level 1

Character appearance:

« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 03:55:10 am by Remuri »
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 07, 2020, 08:11:45 am »

((Secondary Barb level 1? How is person barbs? Do you produce spikes?))
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12