Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Story Game: Monster Hunter:  (Read 6672 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Story Game: Monster Hunter:
« Reply #75 on: February 15, 2020, 07:14:36 am »

Lets help the crocodile person.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 29, 2020, 09:47:37 am »

As the Rider ran over and yanked the Lances off her, The Red Neck Mage casting healing spell, with her healing factor the were crocodile was back to tip top shape.

“ Thanks.” She said, then saw creatures of the night attempting to run. “ Glory to Sol!” She shouted as condensed ray of sun shine roasted then to dust. Before a mighty bellow that shakes down wall and batters impact away. Still in war form so lumbering along now, looking for a fight-

William situation.

Elsa: The door is ready, he is trying to speak.

Father: William, if you go to the opposite door you will find a Fauna codex, if you access it, you will be on my level, with natural creatures that is. As they are recorded there, the bastard wanted us as elite special forces that way.”

Fool: Well we cannot split the group further. Go William, if the big coward shows up I am sure the three of us will take him. Besides

:Bellow sound.: I hope that was Edward, and in a good way.”

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 29, 2020, 11:42:26 am »

Go to the FaunaCodex

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 01, 2020, 08:18:53 am »

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 02, 2020, 10:39:31 am »

William goes into the Fauna codex, it floods him with strange red liquid. Sights and sounds echo in his mind as it got to work.

Meanwhile everyone else in the same room, croc explained herself. All seems fine though the door opens. Revealing the boss.

Massive armored figure with a cape, one eye missing as the other flew a haunting blue.

“ Any last words?!”

Six on one. But a boss fight so yeah.

Battle plans? ( make up here. Next turn, options. But running low on time now.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 02, 2020, 10:50:55 am »

We should split our forces and attack him from two sides with everyone doing what they think is best coarse of action.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 02, 2020, 11:16:33 am »

We should split our forces and attack him from two sides with everyone doing what they think is best coarse of action.
+1, now we need to determine how the 2 groups are split, 3 and 3, but which ones constitute each group? I'm thinking the Animagus and the Rider plus one of the others on one group, and the rest on the other

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 02, 2020, 05:07:17 pm »

Rider Eddie, Williams Dad and Croc Lady on one corner.

Billy Bob, Elsa, and Fool on the other.

The teams attempt to get his attention, he snaps his fingers, the air lights up with lights as a result of some bullet hell. Rider, Croc, Elsa got knocked back and smacked around. Dad dodged, Billy force field endured, Fool so bad ass he deflected the projectiles and cuts the bad guy, making him bleed smoke, as Dad got huge like a Minotaur tiger with ram horns and looks mans him through a wall. As the others get up.

William can now rap into the creatures of the natural order. Machine stops. No more mystery fluid, but it’s all so painful right now.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 03, 2020, 08:13:21 am »

Have everyone continue fighting the boss guy.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 20, 2020, 09:16:43 am »

Then boss does hand gestures and makes three molten balls, slams them all into the corcodile, whom is blasted and smashed into wall so hard it breaks and she flies out, still alive too. Damn they are tough, as her body is healing the damage as she flies.

Elsa took note of this and stabs him in the knee, black smoke leaks out then blood, he growls and bakc hands her so hard she rolls along and not moving. Dad shows back up as a snake to coil around the dark one before growing spikes to impale him. Billy Bob has shotgun blast off in his face repeatly, some skin lost and flame on his head as Billy Bob made words, the words turn solid to punch him as the Fool slashes off his right hand. Eddie getting up then, the boss focuses and blasts off Dad and Billy away. His blood in right hand comes out in attempt to stab Fool, who dodges. Rider Eddie then in monster form chomps down on offending arm, breaking bones and locked on, Evil being trying to shake him off.

WIlliam has recovered at this point and cue the battle. He, Fool, and Eddie standing. The others are not dead, just out.:

Form for William to take? Fool and Rider actions?

Better be fast because he is going to regian his other powers before long.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 20, 2020, 09:38:42 am »

William will use what ever form seems the best given the situation, while the Fool and Rider attack the boss from behind.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 20, 2020, 09:54:41 am »

William will use what ever form seems the best given the situation, while the Fool and Rider attack the boss from behind.
I think he wants us to choose the form
William picks giant cheetah and attacks the boss, other two follow above plan

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 20, 2020, 11:30:24 am »

Yehah lierally. WIlliam's new upgrade is as follows;

Any natural occuring critter (Including Dinosaurs)
Can be up to 50 feet tall/long
Can access those attakc organs too (Next morphs with mystic creatures cna fuse inot thes emorphs for exotic shit like gigantic fire breathing bears and etc.)

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 01, 2020, 11:35:58 am »

Fool manages to sneak in and back stabs the over lord in the knee, causing him to fall again as Rider Eddie bites on his arm, tail cooled the other.

Keep in mind the castle was still fall at this point as William manages to hop on the big bad and tear his head off.

With that castle crashes, lots of destruction as parts here or there.

Everyone got out of the rubble including rest of Williams tribe as they were free. This part of the world was free.

Everyone levels up.

William can now mystic beast form.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 02, 2020, 04:40:04 am »

Now William can turn into a dragon.

Also I feel we should search the ruins of the castle to see if there is anything that can help us.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7