Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 102833 times)

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #330 on: December 30, 2019, 01:40:35 pm »

redirect the moon to the alien forces and then shrink the moon to a small enough size that will have a crater that cover the camp

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: December 30, 2019, 05:15:24 pm »

Try to summon the other 2 to 4 zords to combine them into the Megazord
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: December 30, 2019, 08:23:48 pm »

Let the FUNK flood the world.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: January 01, 2020, 07:01:59 am »

Happy New Year Everyone!

The Moon has suddenly increased in size, but that doesn't matter as much as it returning to a stable orbit around the Earth, and no longer threatening to destroy the Earth.
There is a temporary ceasefire with the pumpkin zombie army, they will not attack again for three turns unless provoked.

November 1, 2:30 AM
Its dark.
Its cloudy.
A giant pumpkin zombie army seven billion strong as appeared and is destroying everything that isn't Canada then adding it to Canada, all of them have weapons now and they are also immune to brain alteration.
Outsider didn't post for the ninth time so random action.
Dustan Hache didn't post for the fifth time so random action.
ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES didn't post for the fourth time so random action.
Yoink didn't post for the second time so random action.
Avetruetotheimperator didn't post so random action.
Smoke Mirrors didn't post so random action.

Try again my previous actions (studying the art of the coup, propaganda, and ruling, summoning Marat. Also, explain what a plane is.

((I just have this hilarious image of three radical french ghosts acting like children inside the plane))
(Studying the art of the coup = 6) Somehow you learn everything there is to know about coup's in the span of a few minutes.
(Advice on ruling = 1) You get to busy learning about the other stuff to learn anything about this.
(Advice on propaganda = 4) You then sit with the ghosts and learn about all kinds of different propaganda making.
(Summoning Marat = 3) You set up your summoning circle and begin the ritual, but you only get him to show up for a second before he disappears again.
(Explaining what a plane is = 4) You spend several minutes explaining what a plane is they calm down some, but then you have to answer all of their questions, they're still fascinated by the plane but they know enough about it to not be distracted my it.
(Getting to France = 3) Looks like you still have a bit until you land.

Wait for the water to cool down a bit to drink it safely and then eat dinner.
(4) You wait a few minutes for the water to cool, and you eat the opossum, bones, hair, and all, then you drink the water and it tastes line drinking the smell of wet dog.

Okay, time for the Plan B: shove my legs and the ordinary arm deeply into the ground, then start rapidly growing and transform into a gigantic eucalyptus tree, with a house at the top of it.
Fire elementals will just have to hold the line until I've successfully grown up. They should assume tactical positions (chokepoints) in order to reduce casualties.
Once the growth has been completed, try to lift the town off the Earth and into space, but don't forget about a magical barrier that'll keep the breathable atmosphere inside.

(Shoving arm and legs into the ground = 6) You quickly shove your arm and legs into the ground, injuring yourself in the process.
(Growing into a giant eucalyptus tree with house = 4) After a few minutes your arm and legs begin to change and grow into a giant tree with your house self at the top.
(Fire elementals holding the line = 2+2 For temporary ceasefire) Its not hard to hold the line when the enemy isn't doing anything.
(Fire elementals assuming tactical positions = 6) After a few minutes of wandering around they finally get into tactical positions.
(Completing growth = 5) After a bit you become a fully grown giant tree.
(Lifting off the Earth into space = 2) Try as you might you can't seem to lift off the ground.
(Magical barrier for atmosphere = 4) You do manage to make a magical barrier around yourself to hold a breathable atmosphere.

Try getting to the medical tent to heal myself, if possible, try to not wake up the other humans
(Getting healed = 5) You spend several minutes dragging yourself into the tent, then you drag yourself into the medical machine and get healed, now your legs are no longer broken.
(Not waking the other humans = 3) You try as hard as possible to not wake people, but one of them wakes up anyway.

redirect the moon to the alien forces and then shrink the moon to a small enough size that will have a crater that cover the camp
(Redirecting the moon to the alien's base = 6) You use your powers to point the moon in the direction of the alien camp, it should hit directly on top of it now.
(Making the moon smaller = 1) You try to make the moon smaller, but you mess up and accidentally make the moon way bigger.
Then suddenly the moon moves back into a stable orbit around the planet.

Try to summon the other 2 to 4 zords to combine them into the Megazord
(Summoning the other zords = 3) You try to summon the other zords, but it turns out they don't have pilots, at least they aren't that far away.

Let the FUNK flood the world.
(2) Try as you and your FUNKY friends might you can't release the flood of FUNK, maybe your missing something needed to release the FUNK.

Quote from: Avetruetotheimperator
Get everything ready for when the incoming army arrives.
(5) You and your troops get into defensible positions, and start moving things into place to defend the park.

Quote from: Smoke Mirrors
Put the moon back where its supposed to be.
(5) Using your powers you stop the moon from moving forward, but then it suddenly grows much more massive so you have trouble putting it back as you have to move it out further, but you manage to get it into a stable orbit eventually.

Quote from: Yoink
FIND SOMETHING THE HEAL MYSELF WITH, THEN HEAL SELF AND KILL ANY DEMONS THAT GET CLOSE.
(Finding healing stuff = 3) After searching the arena for a bit you manage to find some band aids.
(Healing self = 5) You then apply all the band aids to yourself healing some of the damage.
(Killing demons = 6) Then you get hit in the face by a demon that you immediately kill along with a bunch of his friends.

Quote from: ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES
TRY AGAIN TO PREVENT PEOPLE MESSING WITH THE PUMPKIN ZOMBIE'S BRAINS.
(6) Using your magical god powers you do some magic shit to the pumpkin zombies preventing people from messing with their minds.

Quote from: Dustan Hache
Use the power from the candy and my unshakable faith to banish the overdeity of Halloween.
(4) Using your all of your candy power and faith you attempt to banish ANGRY, but for some reason a portal opens instead, you get the feeling that in order to banish him all the way you need to shove him into it and close it.

Quote from: Outsider
Help my people start building the monastery.
(3) You and your followers only manage to get the foundation of your monastery started.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Army with weapons 6,902,473,392 X16
Destroy everything that isn't Canada.
Not attacking for three more turns.

Percent of America destroyed: 5.83%
-Percent of The Town destroyed: 45.34%
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada destroyed 0%

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: January 01, 2020, 07:53:40 am »

Try lifting the town off the Earth again.
Start growing/spawning Demonic Foliage as my new type of minions.
In the case of ceasefire ending, fire elementals will keep holding the line.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: January 01, 2020, 08:27:03 am »

Somehow, connect to the internet and start to building supporters all over France.

If that doesn't work, summon Leon Trotsky and Lenin, because I'm having fun with all these ghosts companions. Ask them about the art of the Revolution.
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: January 01, 2020, 08:45:14 am »

Pilot the zord towards the other zords.

Animal army will increase the city defences

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: January 01, 2020, 10:42:31 am »

Brush my teeth.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: January 01, 2020, 03:57:11 pm »

Drop another big rock on the alien forces in the park

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: January 03, 2020, 06:15:12 am »

(I LIKE HOW ROLL OF 1 RESULTED IN BADASS FATALITY

I WANTED TO TEAM UP WITH THAT GUY, DAMNIT)

RUN BACK TO GIANT SWORD, LEAP THROUGH CROWD OF DEMONS ONTO IT BOOTS-FIRST   
BEGIN SURFING MY WAY ACROSS ARENA ATOP SWORD, SLICING ANYONE IN MY WAY   

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: January 03, 2020, 07:12:23 am »

(Where's everybody at, they still partying or something?)

There is a temporary ceasefire with the pumpkin zombie army, they will not attack again for two turns unless provoked.

November 1, 3:00 AM
Its dark.
Its cloudy.
A giant pumpkin zombie army seven billion strong as appeared and is destroying everything that isn't Canada then adding it to Canada, all of them have weapons now and they are also immune to brain alteration.
Outsider didn't post for the tenth time so random action. If Outsider doesn't post by next turn they're going to become a NPC.
Dustan Hache didn't post for the sixth time so random action.
ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES didn't post for the fifth time so random action.
Avetruetotheimperator didn't post for the second time so random action.
Smoke Mirrors didn't post for the second time so random action.
Naturegirl1999 didn't post so random action.
WyrdByrd didn't post so random action.

Try lifting the town off the Earth again.
Start growing/spawning Demonic Foliage as my new type of minions.
In the case of ceasefire ending, fire elementals will keep holding the line.

(Lifting the town off the Earth = 2) You try again to lift yourself off the Earth, but no matter how hard you try you can't manage to do it, maybe the town's to heavy.
(Making some Demonic Foliage = 6) You then start spawning Demonic Foliage, and somehow you end up spawning 100 of them, and now they're all wondering around you.
(Fire elementals continuing to hold the line = 6) They continue to hold the line, but some of them wonder off and start doing their own things on the sidelines.

Somehow, connect to the internet and start to building supporters all over France.

If that doesn't work, summon Leon Trotsky and Lenin, because I'm having fun with all these ghosts companions. Ask them about the art of the Revolution.

(Connecting to the internet = 4) It takes a few minutes for your laptop to connect to the internet that somehow still exists.
(Gathering supporters in France using it = 3) You only get one follower in France from the internet, your lucky you managed to get anyone do to the internet mostly being dead.
(Summoning Leon Trotsky = 5) Do to the internet not working out you decide to summon some more ghosts, and you start by summoning Leon Trotsky, he's now looking around trying to figure out where he is and who everyone is.
(Summoning Lenin = 4) You then do some magical stuff and summon Lenin, who joins the Trotsky in trying to figure out whats going on.
(Learning about the art of revolution = 6) You somehow learn everything there is about revolutions in only a few minutes.
(Plane getting to France = 3) Looks like there's still some time left to get to France.

Pilot the zord towards the other zords.

Animal army will increase the city defences

(Finding the other zords = 2) You know the other zords are in the city somewhere but you can't seem to find them.
(Animals increasing the defenses = 6) It doesn't take long for the animals to dig trenches around the city, and spread razor wire and landmines around.

Brush my teeth.
(6) You brush and brush your teeth and by the time you finish you realize you've ruined your toothbrush, and by ruined I mean you chewed on it until its gone.

Drop another big rock on the alien forces in the park
(Getting a big rock = 5) Using your magical god powers you summon up a big ass rock.
(Hitting the alien base = 4) You then throw the big ass rock at the alien base, after what seems like several minutes it finally hits and destroys two of the APCs that were sitting around, killing the crews.

(I LIKE HOW ROLL OF 1 RESULTED IN BADASS FATALITY

I WANTED TO TEAM UP WITH THAT GUY, DAMNIT)

RUN BACK TO GIANT SWORD, LEAP THROUGH CROWD OF DEMONS ONTO IT BOOTS-FIRST   
BEGIN SURFING MY WAY ACROSS ARENA ATOP SWORD, SLICING ANYONE IN MY WAY   

(Running back to the sword = 5) You run towards the sword dodging demons as you go, and you eventually reach the sword.
(Leaping onto the sword = 5) You then leap onto the sword boots first sending causing it to slide across the ground.
(Surfing across the arena atop the sword = 3) You only surf half way across the arena before the sword comes to a stop.
(Slicing anyone in your path = 5) It does manage to kill a bunch of demons as it goes before it stops.

Quote from: Naturegirl1999
Get the human to go back to sleep.
(4) You sing at the human until he falls back to sleep.
Then suddenly something big hits something outside and explodes causing the all the humans to wake up.

Quote from: WyrdByrd
Try again to release the FUNK unto the world.
(2) Try as you might you still can't find the thing needed to spread the FUNK into the world.

Quote from: Avetruetotheimperator
Build some more fortifications around the park.
(6) As your people work on the fortifications, then suddenly a giant rock falls from the sky and crushes two of the APCs killing the crews, after that everyone is on edge and no more work gets done of the fortifications.

Quote from: Smoke Mirrors
Try to convince the pumpkin zombies to keep the ceasefire going.
(4) You talk to the pumpkin zombies to get the ceasefire last longer, but suddenly ANGRY shows up and nullifies everything you managed to do.

Quote from: ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES
Convince the pumpkin zombies to end the ceasefire early.
(4) You go to the pumpkin zombies and find Smoke Mirrors talking to them, so you go in with a counter argument and nullify everything he was trying to do.
Then you feel some magic shoving you slightly towards a portal.

Quote from: Dustan Hache
Shove the Halloween god into the portal and shut it.
(Shoving ANGRY into the portal = 3) You use your magic to shove the Halloween god slightly towards to portal but not much more than that.

Quote from: Outsider
Continue to build the monastery with help from my followers.
(1+2 For helpers) You and your people finish the foundation and start building the walls.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Army with weapons 6,902,473,392 X16
Destroy everything that isn't Canada.
Not attacking for two more turns.

Percent of America destroyed: 5.83%
-Percent of The Town destroyed: 45.34%
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada destroyed 0%

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: January 03, 2020, 08:52:00 am »

go figure out what caused the noise and try to help rebuild anything that might be broken
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 11:30:13 am by Naturegirl1999 »

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: January 03, 2020, 10:56:47 am »

keep searching for the zords.

Animal will keep fortifying the city.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: January 03, 2020, 02:26:24 pm »

Alright, get some of my medics to search up a cure for the zombie pumpkin things. Also, THROWING THE MOON!? THAT STUFF'S COLONIZED! WHAT ARE THESE GUYS, MADMEN!?
Also, gather up all the candy we can. We may find it useful.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: January 03, 2020, 02:54:12 pm »

Go to bed.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 58