• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shard?
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2019, 04:11:34 am »

G
A To the data node
B
B
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2019, 05:50:14 pm »

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2019, 10:59:22 am »

You scan the shard and find that it is a Networker.
Than you research a new shard type.
Than you do an info trade with the Networker shard.
Finally you get the Networker to join your cluster.
SCANNING SHARD . . .
SHARD APPEARS TO BE A NETWORKER.
RESEARCHING NEW SHARD TYPES . . . 4/4 RESEARCH . . . RESEARCH COMPLETE . . . MOVER SHARD RESEARCHED.
INITIATING TRADE WITH NETWORKER SHARD . . . NETWORKER ASKS TO SKIP TRADE AND JOIN . . . AS THIS WAS ALREADY PLANNED IT JOINING IS ACCEPTED.
NETWORKER SHARD JOINED . . . IT HAD RESOURCES[3], INFO ON ITS SHARD TYPE, AND INFO ON A NEARBY NODE . . . TINY INFO NODE.

CLUSTER DATA: 5 SHARDS(1 COLLECTOR, 1 BUILDER, 1 MOVER, 1 DATA, 1 NETWORKER), 1 INFORMATION/DATA, 5 RESOURCES, SHARD TYPE DATA: [COLLECTOR, DATA, MOVER, NETWORKER], RESOURCES REQUIRED: 1[2 TURNS/CYCLES]
NODE INFO: RESOURCES[0]
KNOWN CONNECTED NODES: 2 MINISCULE NODES[1 DATA(4), 1 MIXED(DEPLETED)], 1 TINY NODE[1 DATA NODE]
SETTING CLUSTER TASK TO:(choose up to 5, order in priority)
A)Move cluster-move to new node(if none are known might be bad)
B)Data mining-get information from the node(gets 1 info)(can be chosen multiple times)(REQUIRES DATA IN NODE)
C)Reformat shard-change a shards job(cost 1 information)(can be chosen up to 3 times)
D)Research shards-discover new shard types to format to(cost varies)(REQUIRES DATA SHARD)
E)Shard construction-build new basic shards(cost 2 resources)
F)Resource mining-get resources from the node(get 1 resource)(can be chosen multiple times)(REQUIRES RESOURCES IN NODE)
H)Networker task-task the Networker in collecting new shards that are found(automatically get the new shards you find)

It's not dead, though that was close. It sucks when you forget your own games.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2019, 11:16:07 am »

A to 1 DATA(4)
BBBB

Sudurandom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2019, 01:44:40 pm »

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2019, 01:21:09 pm »

You move to the miniscule Data Node you were at before.
Than you strip it of all its info.
PREPARING TO TRANSIT TO NEW NODE . . . TRANSITING . . . ARRIVING . . . SCANNING NODE . . . NOTHING NEW HERE.
MINING DATA FROM NODE . . . 4 DATA COLLECTED.

CLUSTER DATA: 5 SHARDS(1 COLLECTOR, 1 BUILDER, 1 MOVER, 1 DATA, 1 NETWORKER), 6 INFORMATION/DATA, 5 RESOURCES, SHARD TYPE DATA: [COLLECTOR, DATA, MOVER, NETWORKER], RESOURCES REQUIRED: 1[NEXT TURN/CYCLE]
NODE INFO: DATA[0]
KNOWN CONNECTED NODES: 2 MINISCULE NODES[1 RESOURCE(DEPLETED), 1 MIXED(DEPLETED)], 1 TINY NODE[1 DATA NODE]
B)Data mining-get information from the node(gets 1 info)(can be chosen multiple times)(REQUIRES DATA IN NODE)
C)Reformat shard-change a shards job(cost 1 information)(can be chosen up to 3 times)
D)Research shards-discover new shard types to format to(cost varies)(REQUIRES DATA SHARD)
F)Resource mining-get resources from the node(get 1 resource)(can be chosen multiple times)(REQUIRES RESOURCES IN NODE)
H)Networker task-task the Networker in collecting new shards that are found(automatically get the new shards you find)
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 06, 2019, 01:25:29 pm »

A (Data) B B B B

This is the best I can come up with. Any other ideas?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 06, 2019, 06:11:22 pm »

A (Data) B B B B

+1 we need info before we can research

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2019, 02:10:07 am »

A (Data) B B B B

+1 we need info before we can research
+1

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 12, 2019, 01:12:54 pm »

You move to the tiny Data Node.
Then you proceed to gather the Data.
PREPARING TO TRANSIT TO NEW NODE . . . TRANSITING . . . ARRIVING . . . SCANNING NODE . . . The node you are in is a tiny data node with data[12], shards[1], and clusters[2].

CLUSTER DATA: 5 SHARDS(1 COLLECTOR, 1 BUILDER, 1 MOVER, 1 DATA, 1 NETWORKER), 10 INFORMATION/DATA, 4 RESOURCES, SHARD TYPE DATA: [COLLECTOR, DATA, MOVER, NETWORKER], RESOURCES REQUIRED: 1[3 TURNS/CYCLES]
NODE INFO: DATA[8], SHARDS[1], CLUSTERS [2]
KNOWN CONNECTED NODES: 3 MINISCULE NODES[1 RESOURCE(DEPLETED), 1 MIXED(DEPLETED),1 DATA(DEPLETED)]
I)Shard scan-find out what the shards in the node are
J)Info trade-trade with the shards or clusters in the node
K)Cluster scan-find out the size and makeup of clusters in the node()
L)Cluster communication-try to get clusters to join you(grow your cluster, merges clusters to you)(gain info based on what the clusters(s) are and where they have been)
M)Cluster aggression-destroy clusters or forces them to leave(possible salvage, possible notoriety)(better odds of winning if you are bigger and/or have REDACTED shards)

What you do here will determine the course of the game.
PS. when researching new shards you can state a type you would like and I'll give it an appropriate research cost.
PPS. disassembling shards gives you the data to format that shard.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2019, 01:51:07 pm »

IBBBB

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2019, 08:51:03 pm »

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2019, 02:58:59 pm »

You scan the shard.
Then you proceed to gather the Data.
SCANNING SHARD . . . SHARD APPEARS TO BE A MOVER.

CLUSTER DATA: 5 SHARDS(1 COLLECTOR, 1 BUILDER, 1 MOVER, 1 DATA, 1 NETWORKER), 14 INFORMATION/DATA, 4 RESOURCES, SHARD TYPE DATA: [COLLECTOR, DATA, MOVER, NETWORKER], RESOURCES REQUIRED: 1[2 TURNS/CYCLES]
NODE INFO: DATA[4], SHARDS[1](MOVER), CLUSTERS [2]
KNOWN CONNECTED NODES: 3 MINISCULE NODES[1 RESOURCE(DEPLETED), 1 MIXED(DEPLETED),1 DATA(DEPLETED)]
I)Info trade-trade with the shards or clusters in the node
J)Cluster scan-find out the size and makeup of clusters in the node()
K)Cluster communication-try to get clusters to join you(grow your cluster, merges clusters to you)(gain info based on what the clusters(s) are and where they have been)
L)Cluster aggression-destroy clusters or forces them to leave(possible salvage, possible notoriety)(better odds of winning if you are bigger and/or have REDACTED shards)
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6