- 1 (6.7%)
- 5 (33.3%)
- 6 (40%)
- 0 (0%)
Potato
- 3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 83

Author Topic: Surviving in an Alien World [Suggestion Game]  (Read 106749 times)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Surviving in an Alien World [Suggestion Game]
« Reply #945 on: February 08, 2020, 02:50:26 am »

That might be too messy.  Maybe we should take this guy up the stairs to eat him inside his house?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: February 08, 2020, 03:25:44 am »

I thought the thing we're in was his penthouse.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #947 on: February 08, 2020, 11:41:17 am »

You strike with a claw, aiming for his face. He raises his arm to defend himself, so instead you end up shredding it, tearing through the muscle. He screams, you think, the sound muffled due to your damaged hearing. The scent of his blood fills the air, sweet, tasty, making you hungry for it, despite feeling full. The second strike goes to his abdomen, spilling his insides. More screaming. A flash of electricity and pain. The ball of energy hits you on the wing and spreads to envelop your entire body. Your muscles spasm erratically, beyond your control.

Status gained: stunned

You slump on top of him, tasting the fire of his blood but unable to feast on it. One scream. Two screams. You feel something clatter to the ground. A vibration in his chest and a push. You feel your body move. Another vibration. You're pushed off him. He straddles you and places his one good arm on your neck, holding it in place so that you're looking directly at him. His face is contorted by anger, pain and overexertion.
"Give it to me!" he demands with a hint of desperation.
And then his face splits. There are holes, one on either cheek. Through them come long thin appendages, hollow and sharp-tipped. They lunge for your eyes, stop inches from stabbing into them, then twist and stab into your nose instead, entering through your nostrils.
"I know it's in there! Give it!"
You can feel them, twitching this way and that, stumbling their way through your head. You can't let this continue. You can't die. You try to move but nothing happens. You feel the things reach the end of their path, poking the soft flesh. You mustn't die. You try to move but your muscles refuse to obey. You feel his appendages poke your skull, tearing the soft flesh, tearing their way inside. You don't want to die. You focus all your being to moving your head, focused by your body screaming at you that it needs to breathe. The tiny bit of fire that's entered your body trickles to your neck muscles, cleansing the foreign electricity just long enough for you to turn your head and snap your jaws shut on the two tubes, tearing the sensitive parts off his face. This time you can definitely hear the scream.

Your fall back to the ground. You follow your body's urges, coughing and spitting, trying to rid your body of the foreign material, to breathe again. The first deep breathe brings brings with it immense relief, allowing you to step away from the edge of unconsciousness. You take a moment to try to rest, to try to recover your strength, to get your body under control, but the more you wait the more this unnatural exhaustion overtakes you. It's tempting to just let go, just sleep.

Status lost: stunned, tired
Status gained: exhausted

When you finally manage to gather enough willpower to get up, you find him crawling away towards a cupboard, leaving a trail of delicious blood behind him. The last thing you remember is stumbling towards him.

When you come back to your senses you find yourself standing over a puddle of blood, gore and pieces of metal, red staining the carpet beneath your feet. Your body is overflowing with fire. You realize now that Graad was just a tiny fire, a candle, a thousand times lesser compared to the overwhelming blaze you're feeling spread across every part of your body right now.

Status gained: inner blaze, overfed
Status lost: deafened, exhausted, satiated

And yet your body seems to be handling things better this time. There is still pain but it's not enough to impede you. Your limbs still feel weird, stronger, but they're not as hard to control. The effects of the stun gun are gone and so is that unnatural exhaustion you were feeling. Even your hearing has mostly returned, allowing you to once more hear the music you heard when you first entered the room, still playing from the hidden speakers.

You take a quick look around. Nothing has changed. The place is still in the same state as you remember. A quick check of a nearby chronometer tells you it's still afternoon, not long after you first entered this room. Will anybody be coming? Those exploding things made a lot of noise, and yet you remember how well insulated the elevator was, how you couldn't even hear a hint of music until the doors opened. If the entirety of this place is similarly insulated... That (along with the scents telling you other people rarely come up here) tells you you could have this entire place to yourself for quite some time. You could explore it at your leisure and try to find all its secrets, get all its treasures for your own. And yet... you remember how exhausted you felt after killing and consuming Graad. Are you going to feel like that soon? If you are, if you fell unconscious while exploring this place and then someone found you here... Maybe it would be best to get back to Eiwhyl as soon as possible. Even if you flew there, it's still a long way around the massive tower. It would normally also be pretty tiring to fly all the way there, but right now you feel like you could fly for days and not feel the least bit tired.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hoard (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Known Locations (click to show/hide)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: February 08, 2020, 12:04:14 pm »

Sounds like looting time.  Then we can get back home.

Look for credits, maybe a couple of those bottles, maybe other stuff too.

Don't stay too long.  Take like a few minutes and head back for Eihwyl.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 04:28:53 pm by Devastator »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: February 08, 2020, 12:07:28 pm »

Can we hide the remaining pieces under furniture?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: February 08, 2020, 12:11:25 pm »

LOOT

Carefulrogue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: February 08, 2020, 07:59:52 pm »

Sounds like looting time.  Then we can get back home.

Look for credits, maybe a couple of those bottles, maybe other stuff too.

Don't stay too long.  Give it like twenty minutes, and we can try to go out through the sewers again.
+1

EDIT: also, do we want to discuss the clearly inhuman thing we just  barely managed to successfully kill?
I never thought genocide would look so cute. . .
No reason someone can be dorfed only once. An entire army of Carefulrogue! All in one coffin, it seems.
"Guys if you say 'oops sorry' afterwards it's not a war crime, right?"

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #952 on: February 08, 2020, 08:22:01 pm »

Can we hide the remaining pieces under furniture?
Just sweep it under the rug, I'm sure nobody would notice the smashed statues and the pool of blood :P

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: February 08, 2020, 08:25:08 pm »

EDIT: also, do we want to discuss the clearly inhuman thing we just  barely managed to successfully kill?
Maybe.  What do you think it was?

Of course, the way dragons work, the next time it'll be much easier.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 08:47:05 pm by Devastator »

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: February 08, 2020, 09:30:26 pm »

That was every bit as glorious as I expected it to be. :D

Medpack ourself so we don't pass out. Then start poking about for valuables.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: February 08, 2020, 09:46:01 pm »

Going to go against using the medkit.  I think whatever is going on with us is related to 'dragon' not 'injury', so I don't think the medkit could help.

I'm not really worried about some kind of overdose, but I think it might be a waste.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: February 09, 2020, 03:03:00 am »

Let’s not use the mediator, it. Seems we just need to sleep, let’s loot the place first

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: February 09, 2020, 04:03:41 am »

A window would also be better than the sewers, but this place doesn't seem to have any.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: February 09, 2020, 04:25:28 am »

Its looting time!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: February 09, 2020, 05:01:36 am »

I'm kinda curious what he was looking for, can he take memories?
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 83