- 1 (6.7%)
- 5 (33.3%)
- 6 (40%)
- 0 (0%)
Potato
- 3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 83

Author Topic: Surviving in an Alien World [Suggestion Game]  (Read 106954 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Surviving in an Alien World [Suggestion Game]
« Reply #705 on: December 10, 2019, 07:17:49 am »

Why don't we just take elevator down to the lowest floor it can go and drag them somewhere else from there, hopefully the lowest it can go is a basement that connects to the tunnels.

If we're in danger of being found with the bodies and we're near a ledge I say we throw them off.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

1freeman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: December 10, 2019, 07:23:35 am »

I say that we look for the maintenance hatch in the roof of the elevator, and cut up the remaining bodies into chunks that we can fly up out of the elevator and dump the bodies then vomit out the tainted food down the elevator shaft. Then stay on top of the elevator and clean the blood off of us as best as we can. then once the blood is off of us we should fly/hover out of the elevator and back to Eiwhyl's clinic, being careful to not track any blood on the walls/floor.

Then alert her to our current health status.

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: December 10, 2019, 09:02:49 am »

+1 to the elevator shaft  idea, though we should try and torch the bodies  beforehand.  On a related note, we now have  at least two loose ends.

1: Iseng'ela. Graad didn't really seem like the kind of guy that could organize a sex trade on his own, which probably means he was working for someone. If they find her, they'll probably press her on what happened, which means they'll find out about us.  They find out that Graad is  gone, there's a chance someone puts two and two together.

2: The datapad. Aside from the chance of  some of Graad's associates asking questions, the pad may have some sort of data logger on it.  We aren't very techy, so we'll have to figure out how to best use or dispose of it.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: December 10, 2019, 09:08:06 am »

+1 To throwing our problems down the elevator shaft.

If your worried about the datapad we could just smash it with a brick or throw it out a window to get rid of it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #709 on: December 11, 2019, 05:30:45 pm »

You search around for some way to go out of the elevator and into the shaft it travels in. After a quick look around the only thing that looks like it might lead outside is a grated panel on the roof of the elevator,  between two of the lights. Unfortunately, it is screwed shut with thick bolts and it looks too sturdy to simply jump through it. Maybe you could cling to the roof and bash the thing until it breaks, but at the state you're in it might be too much for you. Maybe you can find some other way to open it?

You also remember seeing a small sliding maintenance panel near one of the elevator doors. That would be easier to reach and bash through and it might lead to the elevator shaft. The problem is that you wouldn't have the elevator doors helping reduce the amount of noise making its way to the apartments. Banging on what is more or less a metal sheet might be loud enough to attract someone's attention and cause them to investigate.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: December 11, 2019, 08:43:31 pm »

Well, we could move the bodies out and try to not let the door close properly, while sending the elevator up.

1freeman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: December 11, 2019, 10:21:13 pm »

We have that tool set in our bag, we should try to use a ratchet or wrench to take out the bolts from the top hatch, if that is too difficult we should try to shoot the bolts out with one of the guns we collected.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: December 11, 2019, 10:28:46 pm »

Shooting a blaster isn't super stealthy.

Then again, Graad got away with it. Seems likely that the people who would run towards random blaster fire rather than away in this locale are just the three corpses we're trying to dispose of. In that case, some shooting might buy us time, scaring away the civvies. It's not like we've seen police around here; who cares enough to stick their neck out into a potential firefight?

Hmm, other problem then: aiming might be difficult, especially with our claws.

Try it. Can we melt those bolts with blaster fire?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: December 12, 2019, 03:06:08 am »

Couldn't we grab the panel in the ceiling and use our weight to pull on it and break it?

1freeman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: December 12, 2019, 12:42:43 pm »

We should try using the toolkit that we are carrying before shooting/ripping at the hatch.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: December 12, 2019, 01:22:48 pm »

We should try using the toolkit that we are carrying before shooting/ripping at the hatch.
Yes, we should try the tools before ripping the hatch

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: December 13, 2019, 03:02:19 am »

+1 But if the tools fail we should rip it down.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: December 13, 2019, 11:31:10 am »

Yes

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: December 13, 2019, 11:40:58 am »

Yes
Agreed

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #719 on: December 15, 2019, 07:08:40 pm »

You rummage around in your pack until you find the small metal toolbox. You open it up and try to figure out what you should use to remove the bolts. In end, you settle on a small rod-like machine and a hexagonal attachment for it. You're not very familiar with these sorts of things but you've seen Dad use a similar device. Hydrospanner, you think it's called. If it works like you think it works, then there should be a button or a switch on it that makes it turn... Aha! There it is! Now, to open the hatch...

You carefully prepare for the jump. You place the spanner in your mouth and bend your legs. You aren't feeling very confident about your ability to do this. You push, but suddenly the muscles in your legs feel full of fire. You only make it halfway to the ceiling of the elevator. Even if you'd reached it, you'd probably had been too distracted to actually do anything.

You won't give up so easily. You remove your pack to reduce your weight and spread your wings, ready to give yourself a boost. You jump as hard as you can but now it is inexplicably too much. You slam on the ceiling, leaving a dent on the hatch and barely manage to dig your claws into it. You do your best to hold on even as the fire spreads to the muscles of your arms.

Slotting the bolts into the hydrospanner's head while swaying around is the hardest part of the process. It's not only swaying, it's also like your muscles aren't obeying you, giving too much strength one moment and too little the next, making you wobble as if drunk. Once the spanner is in position, you just need to hold it there and push the button and in a couple of seconds the machine has removed the bolt. When you've removed three bolts, the hatch swings open, finally allowing you to access the elevator shaft.

The shaft is dark. The only light comes through your elevator and the grates in the ceilings of other elevators. There's also small blinking lights on machines and elevators, but they are not enough to provide illumination, they just help give you a sense of scale. Through them you can tell the shaft goes deep. Really deep. At least 100 levels. Maybe more. Looking up, the situation is similar, though it's a lot harder to judge the number of levels.

The elevators move around on rails attached to the walls of the circular shaft. There's also much larger rails near the center of the shaft. Some sort of larger elevator? You think you see an access point for it 5 levels below.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 83