- 1 (6.7%)
- 5 (33.3%)
- 6 (40%)
- 0 (0%)
Potato
- 3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 83

Author Topic: Surviving in an Alien World [Suggestion Game]  (Read 106892 times)

1freeman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Surviving in an Alien World [Suggestion Game]
« Reply #375 on: September 04, 2019, 01:12:00 pm »

We should find some safe, secluded area and wrap the rifle in the old cloths to obscure it's shape and make it look relatively inconspicuous, then secure the clothes around the rifle with some tape. Then we should tape the bundle on to the opposite side of the harness from where the bag is.  If we for some reason cannot do that then we should stash the rifle somewhere safe before we go home. Either way, we should be friendly to anyone that we pass in the hallway's.

When we get home, and once Ali's parents leave for work and we show her our new loot. we should ask Ali why she never leaves the apartment. Maybe we can take her out sometime to go for a walk or something.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: September 04, 2019, 02:53:47 pm »

We should find some safe, secluded area and wrap the rifle in the old cloths to obscure it's shape and make it look relatively inconspicuous, then secure the clothes around the rifle with some tape. Then we should tape the bundle on to the opposite side of the harness from where the bag is.  If we for some reason cannot do that then we should stash the rifle somewhere safe before we go home. Either way, we should be friendly to anyone that we pass in the hallway's.

When we get home, and once Ali's parents leave for work and we show her our new loot. we should ask Ali why she never leaves the apartment. Maybe we can take her out sometime to go for a walk or something.
+1, once we get to a secluded place

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: September 05, 2019, 03:05:24 am »

+1, once we get to a secluded place
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #378 on: September 09, 2019, 06:35:16 pm »

Let's get out of here!
You feel the need to go in there and do... something. Attack them. Take back all those things you lost. You're not sure. But in the end you decide to listen to your fear and run away as fast as your legs can carry you. Those two seem more intent on discussing who exactly will make the call for help than coming after you, but there's no telling what they can do. You run and keep on running until the adrenaline rush ends and you realize just how tired you really are.

Status gained: exhausted

You slow to a stop at a junction near your lair and lie down to rest near a corner, letting go of the rifle and the bucket handle (in all the excitement you forgot to drop it). Your neck is hurting from running with the rifle in your mouth and you feel the beginnings of a bruise where the pack was banging against your body as you jumped and ran. As you try to catch your breath, you consider what you should do next.

You remove the old clothes from your pack and use them to wrap the rifle. You then try your best to use the tape to wrap the rifle, however you lack the skill and patience necessary to use the tape properly. After ruining most of a roll of tape, you decide to just give up on this for now, until you get a better idea for how to apply this thing or at least until you have rested enough for your limbs to stop trembling.

Item lost: 1 half-used roll of plastoid tape

You end up just covering the weapon with the clothes and hiding it behind a pipe. Hopefully nobody will notice it.

+1 Our bag is full so unless we find an opportunity for credits or food we should head home and get some sleep.
As you make your way back home you happen to spot one of those furry hunter-of-vermin creatures. It's sleeping in a hole near the base of a noisy machine. It's probably trying to keep itself warm with the machine's warmth.

You very carefully approach the creature, doing your best to move quietly. However despite your best efforts it somehow realizes you're approaching. Within a fraction of a second it has gone from sleeping to cowering deeper into the hole and making loud, threatening noises while displaying its teeth. It's enough to surprise you and cause you to pause for a moment. A moment later you're running towards it. It realizes it's trapped. At the last second it tries to dash away. You raise your claws and make a quick slash. With a scream and a spray of blood the creature falls, struggles to get up and then goes limp and stops moving.

You hungrily eat as quickly as you can, unsure of how long your good luck will last. The warm flesh feels pleasant.

Status lost: hungry

You continue on and reach Ali's apartment without incident. The streets are even more deserted now. Nobody wants to be out in this cold and water-slick streets.

After entering the apartment you quickly hide your pack under Ali's desk. Not the best hiding spot but it will work for now, until you can figure out something better. Hopefully nobody takes too close a look at it.

A couple thoughts:
1. I see we have the medpac in our bag. Do we think we can use it on our own? If not we should probably leave it at home where it's safe.
You're not certain you could use the bandages, but you could definitely use the injections and those seem to be pretty good at making you feel better after you're hurt. If you're worried about space you could take the injection out of the box and add some padding to protect it and keep it from being used on accident.

2. Could one of our rolls of tape pass for Dad's one we used up? It might be easiest if there aren't any questions about what happened to his roll.
Hmm. The tapes are slightly different. The one you got is slightly thinner and narrower then Dad's. You could definitely tell the difference. But from what you know, human memory is not that great. They're always asking each other about where's this and where's that. And they even ask you a lot when you're playing, asking where your toy is even though it's obvious they've hid it behind their back. Who knows? Maybe it's normal for humans to forget about things they can't see.

Item lost: 1 half-used roll of plastoid tape

You decide to just replace the one you used. He probably won't notice the difference. And you're honestly too tired to think about it too deeply.

You find Ali sleeping in her bed, curled up beneath a blanket. You lie next to her. You gently press your snout against her cheek. She feels cold, despite being covered by the blanket. You press your body against her and extend your wing to cover her, trying to keep her warm. You close your eyes. With how exhausted you're feeling, it doesn't take long to fall asleep.

You wake up sore and groggy. Ali is gently petting you on your head. You half-open your eyes and see her looking at you, smiling.
"Hey there, sleepyhead. It's time to get up." she whispers.
You whine, close your eyes, turn your head the other way and try to go back to sleep. Ali pets you more vigorously in response.
"Come ooon. You know Mom will be angry if she finds you on the bed again."
You stubbornly bury your head in the blanket and flick your tail in annoyance, unwilling to get up. Ali sighs and proceeds to pull the blanket up, rolling you out of the bed and onto the floor. You raise your head to give her a disapproving look but find that she has beaten you to the punch.
"Were you up all night?"
You look away and grunt noncommittally.
"Did you..."
She kneels down next to you and lowers her voice to a barely audible whisper.
"Did you go out? Again?"
"Yes." you respond.
She sighs. Before she can say more you turn to look at her and ask "Ali go out."
Now it's her turn to look away.
"I can't."
You don't understand.
"Ali go out." you ask again.
"I can't." she says more firmly. "Outside is... bad. Dangerous."
"Draggy protect." you retort.
She seems surprised. She opens her mouth, as if to say something, then closes it again. She hugs herself and keeps looking away.
"Mom and Dad would be angry. They would be worried. Sad. I can't."
You don't know how to respond to that. When you don't say anything, she abruptly gets up and heads towards the kitchen. Unsure of what to do and still feeling tired, you lie down on the floor and go back to sleep. Maybe you'll be able to come up with a way to convince her.

Status lost: exhausted

You wake up with Ali lifting you up. You are about to express your annoyance when you look at her and see how worried she is. When she is satisfied with her inspection she looks relieved, at least for a few moments, before her expression becomes stern.
"I was so worried."
You don't understand.
"I was so scared you were hurt again!" she berates you.
You still don't understand. Then you notice your pack behind her. It's stained by the blood of the creature you killed. You must have not noticed it in your exhaustion.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hoard (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Known Locations (click to show/hide)

Sudurandom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: September 09, 2019, 09:29:45 pm »

Look at the blood and apologize. "Sorry, found food. Found things too." Show her our loot from last night.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: September 09, 2019, 09:43:20 pm »

Look at the blood and apologize. "Sorry, found food. Found things too." Show her our loot from last night.
Simple, to the point. I approve! +1
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

1freeman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: September 09, 2019, 10:21:04 pm »

+1

Empty the Bag and wash it off, being sure to not leave any blood on the floor or the shower. Ask Ali to help us look up what the red powder and the foul smelling substance are, and if they are illegal or valuable, maybe Eiwhyl will buy them from us.

We should play with Ali a little bit, I feel we have been using her and not really giving her anything in return. We should also continue to improve our relationship with Ali's parents once they get home.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: September 10, 2019, 06:24:37 am »

+1

Empty the Bag and wash it off, being sure to not leave any blood on the floor or the shower. Ask Ali to help us look up what the red powder and the foul smelling substance are, and if they are illegal or valuable, maybe Eiwhyl will buy them from us.

We should play with Ali a little bit, I feel we have been using her and not really giving her anything in return. We should also continue to improve our relationship with Ali's parents once they get home.
+1 to all

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #383 on: September 10, 2019, 09:45:50 am »

"Oh."
She appears surprised by your explanation for the blood, but she doesn't say anything else about it, she just stares silently.

Ali explains that it's a can of droid oil. It's a slippery substance they use on droids and other machines. You ask her why droids need it, but she doesn't know either.
"Food?" you propose.
"No, definitely not food." she replies.
Hmm. Strange. Maybe a droid would buy it? Do droids have credits? Most of them don't have pockets, so probably not.

She has no idea what the powder is.
"Maybe it's sugar?" she suggests.
She opens a container and smells the contents. She gags and coughs, moving the container away from her.
"Definitely not sugar." she says between coughs.
You smell the contents yourself. It has a bitter, spicy smell that reminds you of the plants in the Hydroponic Pool, but also something else, something that makes your nose sting and burn. It makes you want to sneeze.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: September 10, 2019, 11:11:08 am »

When the parents get home home ask them about the mystery powder

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: September 10, 2019, 11:20:12 am »

-1 Don't do that, because it might be illegal and then they'll know we've been going outside.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Sudurandom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: September 10, 2019, 11:30:27 am »

-1 Don't do that, because it might be illegal and then they'll know we've been going outside.
Agreed. I'm not sure we understand the concept of things being illegal, but we don't want the parents to know we've been outside.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: September 10, 2019, 11:38:21 am »

Ok how about

Sudurandom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: September 10, 2019, 11:51:42 am »

Ok how about
Definitely +1.   

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: September 10, 2019, 12:01:21 pm »

Ok how about
Definitely +1.   
Yes +1
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 83