- 1 (6.7%)
- 5 (33.3%)
- 6 (40%)
- 0 (0%)
Potato
- 3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 83

Author Topic: Surviving in an Alien World [Suggestion Game]  (Read 106731 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Surviving in an Alien World [Suggestion Game]
« Reply #240 on: August 12, 2019, 05:37:23 am »

We can swim.  Maybe we can pick it back up from the bottom here, if necessary.  Or just leave it and see if it's still here next time.

But we should get back to our credits and get home.

+1 I don't think we're gonna be able to get the rifle out of where it is.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 12, 2019, 06:07:35 am »

We can swim.  Maybe we can pick it back up from the bottom here, if necessary.  Or just leave it and see if it's still here next time.

+1 we should just leave this area, get the credits and return home

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 12, 2019, 01:27:10 pm »

+1 we should just leave this area, get the credits and return home
+1.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #243 on: August 12, 2019, 05:12:33 pm »

You dump the rifle into the pool, thinking you might be able to pick it up later. You then make your way back to the center of the pool and with a few flaps of your wings manage to reach the hole you came in through. Once there you follow the maintenance tunnels back to the place you stashed the credits, pick them up and from there make your way to the tunnel that leads back home.

Added Known Location: Hydroponic Pool

The sky has started turning from black to a dark grey. You can tell there's about an hour until morning, you've spent some sleepless nights watching the sky change color through the refresher window. There are more bipeds out on the streets, but not too many. Some are holding bags, making their way further into the tower. Others are opening doors, arranging things in counters, cleaning. A hovercar driver is preparing his vehicle. As you watch, the door to Ali's Apartment Tower opens and a couple of brown bipeds walk out.

You could make your way back unseen if you're not unlucky. But should you really risk it when you're still injured? Sneaking with your hearing impaired means less awareness of your surroundings, higher chance that you'll stumble onto someone by accident. How dangerous would it be if you were caught? Will you get another chance to go home? If more bipeds come out as the sky gets brighter, then this will probably be your last chance to sneak in undetected, at least for today.

Ali and her parents shouldn't be up yet, but they will be soon. What will they think when they don't find you there? What will she think if she wakes up and you're not there? Will she be worried? Will she be sad? Will she think you left her and won't be coming back? You feel a sudden rush of panic. You feel trapped. Not physically trapped. Trapped by time and chance, by the unknown and lack of options. Maybe there is something else you can do and you're just not seeing it?

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hoard (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Known Locations (click to show/hide)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 12, 2019, 06:06:24 pm »

Slip back into the apartment. If we run into someone, say hi and move on like we're supposed to be there. Because we are!

There are lots of different kinds of people around, we're just one of them. Pay us no mind, people.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 12, 2019, 06:12:26 pm »

Slip back into the apartment. If we run into someone, say hi and move on like we're supposed to be there. Because we are!

There are lots of different kinds of people around, we're just one of them. Pay us no mind, people.
+1

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: August 12, 2019, 08:22:09 pm »

I think we should just sneak in.  Maybe we could go back in through the window, though instead of the corridors.

Alternatively we could wait until noontime or so after the adults have left the apartment and then go in.

(Also, reading the status, maybe the hydroponics pool wants a new guard.  Since draggy beat up the old one, clearly superiority has been established.)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 08:47:11 pm by Devastator »

Sudurandom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: August 12, 2019, 09:33:06 pm »

+1
It would probably be wiser to wait until tomorrow night, but I want to get back to Ali. so +1
Try not to be noticed but this should be the plan if we are. Maybe say hello instead of hi. The longer word might be easier to understand.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: August 13, 2019, 01:49:46 am »

+1
It would probably be wiser to wait until tomorrow night, but I want to get back to Ali. so +1
Try not to be noticed but this should be the plan if we are. Maybe say hello instead of hi. The longer word might be easier to understand.
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #249 on: August 13, 2019, 12:39:17 pm »

You decide to risk it. There are so many strange beings in this place. Even if somebody sees you, they'll probably just assume you're supposed to be here... you hope.

You wait for an opportunity when the street looks clear and dash from the tunnel to the road, where you hide behind a hovercar. From there you dash from cover to cover until you cross the bridge leading to the apartment tower. You don't run into anyone and if anyone saw you they aren't doing anything about it.

You go through the airlock and into the circular hallway leading to Ali's Apartment. The hallway is deserted, just like when you left. Even the smartvac is gone. You run towards the door and lean against it on your front legs to inspect the panel. You are panting, shaking somewhat from the effort. It takes you a moment to manage to press the small button that activates the lock-pad with your snout. After a bit more effort you input the code and the light next to the door turns green. You press the button with a sigh of relief. You've done it.

You walk through the door and turn around to close it. You lean against the wall and raise your snout to press the lock button. That's when you notice a green biped staring at you with its reflective eyes. It's similar to the one that takes the rent. Similar clothes too. It looks like it just exited its room, two doors down from the one you're in, room 3 3 1. You decide to act casual and just say "hello". The creature keeps staring for a moment before it replies something in its language. You're not really sure what it said but its body language is not threatening, so you decide to go ahead and push the door lock button. The door closes. You wait, unsure of what this encounter means for you.

Nothing happens for a while. Eventually you decide that it was nothing and go take a short shower to get rid of all the smells and stains of the outside. You wonder what you should do next. The others will be awake soon. You didn't get much sleep tonight and you're still hurting somewhat, so you think you're going to sleep a bit. Then you could just do what you normally do, playing and hanging out with Ali. Or maybe you should focus on something else. You also have those two blue credit chips. You've hidden them behind some stuff in the closet next to the window, but maybe you should move them somewhere else. Or maybe do something with them.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hoard (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Known Locations (click to show/hide)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: August 13, 2019, 12:49:56 pm »

When Ali wakes up, give her the credits

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: August 13, 2019, 01:02:40 pm »

+1
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #253 on: August 13, 2019, 06:25:49 pm »

You take the credits in your mouth and go lie next to Ali's bed. After a few minutes she stirs, yawns, stretches, opens her eyes and turns to look at you.
"Hey doggy. Good morning."
You rub her cheek with your snout, causing her to giggle. She gets up and starts petting you. You enjoy the feeling for a few moments before lowering your head and leaving the credits on her bed.
"Oh? What have you got there?" she asks with a smile as she reaches for the credits.
She wipes the saliva off of them on the bedsheet before raising them close to her eyes.
"Huh?"
Her surprise turns to amazement a moment later.
"Wow! That's a lot of credits! Where did you get that? Were you playing with daddy's things again?"
That last question sounds like an accusation, like when you do something bad.
"No!" you deny it.
"Haha. Okay, then..."
She looks thoughtful for a second and then she gasps, putting her hand in front of her mouth as if to keep the sound from escaping.
"Did you go to work?" she whispers.

Sudurandom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: August 13, 2019, 06:36:17 pm »

Well when the parents work they go out and come back with credits. We went out and came back with credits, so I guess we worked.
I suggest we reply " Yes work credits food."
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 83