- 1 (6.7%)
- 5 (33.3%)
- 6 (40%)
- 0 (0%)
Potato
- 3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 83

Author Topic: Surviving in an Alien World [Suggestion Game]  (Read 106705 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Surviving in an Alien World [Suggestion Game]
« Reply #210 on: August 08, 2019, 01:20:36 pm »

Eat what we gathered
You settle down to eat the shells you've gathered. You've eaten one of the creatures and are about to eat a second when the droid enters the room. It's a biped model, much larger than a human, its blocky metal exterior a dirty grey color, rusted in places. It has paused and is staring at you with glowing dark blue eyes. And on its hands it holds a massive rifle.
"Hey! You!" it shouts with its distorted, low-pitched voice as it raises its rifle to point at you.
A pointless utterance as it turns out, for it immediately pulls the trigger without waiting for a response. You jump sideways, flapping your wings for extra speed. The weapon doesn't fire immediately, it charges with a short whine. By the time it fires you'll be out of the way. You'll dodge it and then- And then a wall of force hits you, an explosion you can feel all over your body, on your scales and in your bones. You don't see the projectile coming but you see it going away from you, a wall of distorted air rustling the leaves in front of you like a violent wind.

Gained Status: Dazed, Deafened

Disoriented, you tumble through the air and slam into the water with your back. It knocks the wind out of you, leaving you with little oxygen. You descend halfway to the bottom before buoyancy stops you.

You can see bubbles but you can't hear them. All you can hear is muffled noises and a constant ringing. The world around you seems slightly blurry, it's hard to make out details. It's hard to tell up from down.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hoard (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Known Locations (click to show/hide)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: August 08, 2019, 02:01:49 pm »

is there anywhere we can get to to hide? Ask “why?” to the droid and then find a spot to hide from the force blasts

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 08, 2019, 04:56:41 pm »

Rip its head off.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 08, 2019, 05:01:37 pm »

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 09, 2019, 03:44:01 am »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 09, 2019, 03:44:58 am »

Death or GLORY Naturegirl.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 09, 2019, 11:10:12 am »

Probably death.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #220 on: August 11, 2019, 02:23:21 am »

Rip its head off.
You use your tail to twist around. Your sense of balance is still off, so you search for the intense light, using it to determine which way is up. Then you flap your wings and whip your tail, launching yourself out of the water and through sheer luck straight into the droid, throwing it off balance.

The droid tries to push you away but you use your claws to latch on. It can't point its gun towards you. You open your mouth and bite down on its head. It's tough, armored, you can't just crush it. So you use your back legs and wings to jump while still holding on to its head. You end up doing a backflip, landing behind the droid with your back, putting your entire weight on its neck until it snaps. You twist around without letting go, get back on your feet and pull. The metal joint is gone but the wires are still there, holding the head loosely in place. They are pulled taut until one by one they break under the strain. Sparks fly and the head finally comes off.

You spit the head out, sending it tumbling away. Surprisingly, both the head and the body are still active despite being separated. You can see the light under the droid's speaker-mouth blinking, meaning it is speaking, though due to your damaged hearing you can't really understand it, you just hear muffled noises. The body has dropped its rifle and is very slowly walking short, uncertain steps, its arms extended forward.

You also stumble as you walk. It's hard to walk when your brain is telling you you are spinning. You feel nauseated.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hoard (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Known Locations (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 02:28:14 am by Parisbre56 »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 11, 2019, 02:56:05 am »

Find some place to sleep. Rest our wounds.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 11, 2019, 04:06:50 am »

We should probably go back home to Ali's Apartment.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 11, 2019, 05:02:55 am »

We should probably go back home to Ali's Apartment.

Is that the safest thing to do while we don't have a lot of strength? Especially if things go sideways?
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 11, 2019, 06:17:16 am »

I'm mainly thinking its safer at the apartment than it is were we currently are, especially sense we just killed another robot and more might show up to see what happened to the last one.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 83