Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 168

Author Topic: Necromancy? 5E  (Read 103579 times)

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
Re: Necromancy? 5E
« Reply #570 on: August 10, 2019, 06:33:03 am »

You head back to the temple making sure to stay on heavily trafficked roads.
You arrive at the front of the temple and go inside.
You look for a priest of some kind; there's a human woman in silent penitent praying at the altar in the white and pale blue that shows she is a cleric of the temple.
You shamble up to the cleric, "Haha... ha... ha-h-h... h-help... me", the cleric broken from her prayers turns and looking at you gives a small scream at the sight of you.

Several clearics rush over to investigate the scream, and you... after a short while there's two additional female clerics comforting the other and male long bearded cleric has interposed himself between you and them.
"Undead, please leave the temple." he asks you.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: August 10, 2019, 06:38:26 am »

”I have been ambushed, and I do not know where my master is”

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: August 10, 2019, 06:51:24 am »

”I have been ambushed, and I do not know where my master is” you tell the cleric and her responds with "We cannot help your kind here, undead please leave peacefully."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: August 10, 2019, 07:02:59 am »

”do you know anyone who could help?”

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: August 10, 2019, 07:11:11 am »

”do you know anyone who could help?” you ask
"If you've indeed lost your master, your best off finding a city watchman or going to the barracks at the far over side of the village, now please your presence here is disruptive and unwanted."

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: August 10, 2019, 07:19:48 am »

"What have I done to disrupt what was going on here by asking for help?" After asking this we should leave and see if we can find Makdt outside.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: August 10, 2019, 07:29:29 am »

"What have I done to disrupt what was going on here by asking for help?" you ask
"Simply being." the disgust is as clear as day on his face.

You leave the temple and look around for Makdt outside; you see someone who could be her in the distance, you walk over to check and it is in fact her.

"I was looking for you back by the smithy but you left, where did you run off to and why are you all broken?" she inquires of you.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: August 10, 2019, 07:46:33 am »

”I lost you, and thought you went to the hospitalization district, so I went to the temple and asked where it was, headed that way, got attacked by a human and a skeleton, went to the temple to see if they could help fix me up, they didn’t want me there, so I left and then found you”

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: August 10, 2019, 08:06:02 am »

”I lost you, and thought you went to the hospitalization district, so I went to the temple and asked where it was, headed that way, got attacked by a human and a skeleton, went to the temple to see if they could help fix me up, they didn’t want me there, so I left and then found you” you tell Makdt whos nodding along with your story.

"Well first off, the temple is the last place they want undead. Considering half the templehoods are full of people displaced from the last crusade I'm more surprised some traumatized idiot didn't blast you into dust than them simply turning you away. As for this business with a human attacking you, it never happened, more because I don't want to spend time in jail because you decided to beat someone up and less because it's a normal thing considering the desperateness of humans..."
Makdt grabs you and pulls you to the side of the street so she can fix you in peace. "Its not like I wasn't going to come back to get you, your mine, I'm not going to just leave what's mine for someone else to steal off the street."
Your ankle and finger are fixed, and while you do have the use of them, you dont feel better for it.

"Apparently there's an Inn here called... 'D- something K- something', that will sell food to travelers, I'm not sure exactly where it is, but some girl said it was on this side of town." Makdt informs you.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: August 10, 2019, 08:13:07 am »

”ok. Let’s look for it”
Look at the buildings we walk past looking for one with a name thst has a word that begins with a D followed by a word that begins with a K

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: August 10, 2019, 08:39:33 am »

”ok. Let’s look for it” you tell Makdt and she leads you over towards the part of town that's now becoming familiar with the oufitter and the drunks and the tavern. Makdt starts looking at signs for for clues as to the whereabouts of the inn.

"This could be it!" she points at the tavern's sign which says 'Drunken Kenku' with a picture of a bird in a mug of beer.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: August 10, 2019, 09:22:09 am »

That's probably it. Let's go check it out.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: August 10, 2019, 09:34:41 am »

That's probably it. Let's go check it out.
+1

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: August 10, 2019, 09:50:40 am »

You enter the Drunken Kenku with Makdt following you in;
The timber floored common room is full up of 4 tables with 5 patrons standing around 3 of them,, the walls are half stone and timber and has two windows with colored glass for lighting with the assorted table candles, a thin looking dwarf male absolutely coated in protective charms and talismans is working the bar, while a bird-woman in a waitress outfit is serving mugs to the patrons, there are wide stairs open down to a cellar area to the side of the bar.
"Cheery.", says Makdt leaving your side to implore the dwarf for if the place sells travel food.

(forgot to add this earlier but readiness is just lvlup status flavor text)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: August 10, 2019, 10:34:06 am »

(Ok)
ask the bartender “are we allowed in the basement?” after Makdt asks her question and gets an answer
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 168