Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 168

Author Topic: Necromancy? 5E  (Read 103542 times)

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
Re: Necromancy? 5E
« Reply #375 on: August 01, 2019, 03:59:46 pm »

"Oh! Yes. The box was smaller when I took it. When I set it down, it grew."
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: August 01, 2019, 04:19:39 pm »

"Oh! Yes. The box was smaller when I took it. When I set it down, it grew." you tell her
"I'm pretty sure that's fairy magic, those boxes can take four men at least to move." she informs you quite a bit worried.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: August 01, 2019, 04:22:07 pm »

"Perhaps it is. Are faeries fond of long mus-tach-es?"

klonk
Sigtext

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: August 01, 2019, 04:57:23 pm »

"Perhaps it is. Are faeries fond of long mus-tach-es?", "Some types of fairies are said to be quite, fuzzy or fluffy..." she trails off a bit, "Did he perhaps say anything about any other fairies, in particular regard to 'his king' &or his queen'?"

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: August 01, 2019, 05:02:37 pm »

”no, we talked about different types of magic. This particular fairy can control plants”

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: August 01, 2019, 05:09:12 pm »

”no, we talked about different types of magic. This particular fairy can control plants” you tell Makdt

"He... he didn't... at all... even in passing?" she is quite hesitant in saying this, she seems quite spooked.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: August 01, 2019, 07:51:07 pm »

"Why are you spooked, Makdt?"

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: August 01, 2019, 09:41:10 pm »

"Why are you spooked, Makdt?" you ask, "Well, the only fey of any kind that wouldn't at least mention its king or queen, must be a king or queen it its own regard, an archfey..." she says as if trying to wring information to the contrary from you, "He didn't use possessives did he? Like; 'my' or 'our'?" desperately wanting the negative

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: August 01, 2019, 10:46:10 pm »

"He spoke of himself as 'us' one time, when first we met. He did not do so again in all the time we spoke, though he spoke of himself often. He said 'Ho' each time he spoke, and I do not know what he meant by it."

OOC: Your source material continues to fill me with delight. ^-^
« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 10:48:44 pm by Superdorf »

klonk
Sigtext

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: August 01, 2019, 11:30:21 pm »

"He spoke of himself as 'us' one time, when first we met. He did not do so again in all the time we spoke, though he spoke of himself often. He said 'Ho' each time he spoke, and I do not know what he meant by it." you tell Makdt

"'Ho?' I don't know what that could possible mean, but if he told you he wanted my help to return to the feywild...", she pulls a book from a hip pouch and flips through it before holding it up for you to see; it's a picture of a creature being vanished by a person, "There's only two options that I could do; a potion of banishing, or a wish." she turns the book back over to read the writing on the page, "Although getting the ingredients for a potion like this are not easy, it wins over definitely dying to cast wish."

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: August 02, 2019, 06:28:47 am »

"Hm... ah, I spoke wrong! To think of it, the fey stated his wish to go to Fey-wild once more-- and he stated his ap-point-ment with you-- but he did not put the two to-ge-ther. I do not know if he seeks aid from you on this matter."

Smile. "Truth be told, I think him no more than a sui-tor. He seemed quite a happy fel-low."

klonk
Sigtext

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: August 02, 2019, 07:13:35 am »

"Hm... ah, I spoke wrong! To think of it, the fey stated his wish to go to Fey-wild once more-- and he stated his ap-point-ment with you-- but he did not put the two to-ge-ther. I do not know if he seeks aid from you on this matter."

Smile. "Truth be told, I think him no more than a sui-tor. He seemed quite a happy fel-low."

+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: August 02, 2019, 07:29:28 am »

+1
+1

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: August 02, 2019, 08:45:10 am »

"Dumb dumbie dumb-head corpse making me worried over nothing!" she takes off a shoe and weakly tosses it at you, it bounces off your chest uselessly.
You do the face stuff. "Truth be told, I think him no more than a sui-tor. He seemed quite a happy fel-low."
"I'm not going to date a fey, & I'm going to close up the shop just in case he comes back for more than- we're not going to talk about it, period." She ends the conversation, storming off back inside her shop.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: August 02, 2019, 08:55:52 am »

Look in the box the fey left
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 168