Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 168

Author Topic: Necromancy? 5E  (Read 103739 times)

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
Re: Necromancy? 5E
« Reply #1335 on: September 17, 2019, 12:40:10 pm »

You approach the two holy folk to say, "Good day, sir and ma'-am! What do you know about the plague of Ter?"
The woman shrinks away abit but the man imposes to say,
"Hail and good greeting friend, I and my charge have in matter of fact set out from Avos by way of carriage to this lovely- Ter to rid it of said plague in righteous combat with the forces of evil, Yes I Aviial of the Temple of Avos shall ride forth with the help of the local hunters to destroy the foul brigands that menace from afar and spew poisons at this lovely- Ter. So worry no more dear citizen for I Aviial am here to quash your concerns." he says boastfully and with loads of body movement ranging from smiles to outright flexes.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: September 17, 2019, 11:01:46 pm »

"Do you need help on your quest to remove the forces of evil?"
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: September 18, 2019, 03:58:49 am »

"Do you need help on your quest to remove the forces of evil?" you ask
Aviial boastfully says "Inquire no further citizen I Aviial have come about this lovely- inn to reconnoiter the offering of those brave- mercenaries among you. In addition our most holy Temple of the Salvation has requisitioned the services of the infamous Sylvan and his- inn, know that if you were to join the effort a free meal and room for the night are but the start of the rewards you would receive guaranteed by I Aviial."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: September 18, 2019, 06:23:08 am »

”Two will join you. I will be back” Head to Makdt and tell her “the two people here are searching for fighters to help stop evil. They said if we join a free meal and room for the night are but the start of rewards guaranteed by Aviial, the leader, presumably” then head back to Aviial with Makdt and ask him “can we join?” 

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: September 18, 2019, 07:48:56 am »

”Two will join you. I will be back” You head to Makdt and tell her “the two people here are searching for fighters to help stop evil. They said if we join a free meal and room for the night are but the start of rewards guaranteed by Aviial, the leader, presumably” , makdt starts "That sounds like- woah!" You then drag Makdt back to Aviial and ask him “can we join?”

Aviial looks you up and down, "A witch and a- salt miner, I Aviial approve but for legal purposes I will have to inspect your Identification lady witch." he says and Makdt gives him her Identification plate, he inspects it and says, "This looks to be in order, I Aviial shall lead you- mercenaries to glory tomorrow afternoon. Feel free to rest here and eat plenty for on the morning we shall gather here to sally forth to the fort which our scout has identified as the brigands' encampment." he then leaves you to return to talking to the elf woman... mostly about himself.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: September 18, 2019, 08:02:38 pm »

"Hm. A live-ly sort of fellow!"
"Would you deem this task worth our while, witch-Makdt?"
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: September 18, 2019, 08:11:11 pm »

We already joined, I thought

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: September 18, 2019, 08:21:42 pm »

We did... but we kinda, uh, roped Makdt into it. I'd like to hear from her before we go charging off into threats unknown.

klonk
Sigtext

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: September 18, 2019, 08:24:20 pm »

Yes

+1

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: September 19, 2019, 01:56:46 am »

"Hm. A live-ly sort of fellow!" you say to which Makdt replies, "I think he's a pompous ass who is an obligate temple hunter."
"Would you deem this task worth our while, witch-Makdt?" you ask

"I don't like temple hunters and 'free' just means the business involved are being pressured by the temple to provide for the whipped up peasants given rein to go bezerk on heretics... but yes, stopping the plague and routing brigands is worth our while for the stipend for doing work for the temple." Makdt tells you

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: September 19, 2019, 09:06:04 am »

"Are there any items we might need for this quest?"
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: September 19, 2019, 12:01:49 pm »

"Are there any items we might need for this quest?" you ask

"The temple will loan out any non healing items they deem necessary when we meet to get ready, from swords and such to those blessed white cloaks every hunt is famed for. As for healing we'll likely be tripping over clerics because just about every member of any nearby temples have likely come calling for scraps of renown, although nearly all of them are just about worthless for anything other than healing wounds and hiding behind paladins. I'd say the only thing we need is undead restoration potions for you, and I've been working on making those, I'll have at least one for tomorrow for sure." Makdt tells you

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: September 20, 2019, 06:47:53 am »

"What do you think we should do while we wait for the questing to start?"

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: September 20, 2019, 11:04:30 am »

"What do you think we should do while we wait for the questing to start?" you ask
"You could help me make poison or talk about stuff or go see the circus perform." Makdt suggests

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: September 20, 2019, 11:23:32 am »

"I think... I should much like to see the making of poison." (Smile.)
"What sort of help did you have in mind?"

klonk
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 168