Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

This RTD is complicated, and I don’t want to risk messing it up, I’m thinking of “simplifying” it by having the characters enter a portal I spawned via a 6 some turns ago, transporting them to a ne world, a Minimalist world

Bring characters to Mininalist World (character sheets no longer required, forms not set, memories intact, complete minimalist, but the story continues)
- 0 (0%)
Bring characters through, but the portal deletes their memories and they have to start anew, new for,s made, new memories forged
- 3 (50%)
Bring characters through, memories of themselves and goals deleted, memories of this world remain
- 1 (16.7%)
Other(PM me the suggestion you wish)
- 1 (16.7%)
Start completely fresh, the portal envelops everything and rearranges itself into a new universe
- 1 (16.7%)
Continue the indefinite wait
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 56

Author Topic: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere (Players welcome)  (Read 90849 times)

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere
« Reply #270 on: July 30, 2019, 03:06:30 pm »

Search for a non-Bill of the monsters to run over.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: July 31, 2019, 10:47:56 am »

CABL is the last person who needs to post, then the turn can be completed

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: July 31, 2019, 11:41:37 am »

Tell Fred to stay behind me, as I venture forward into the cave with my rocket pistol ready.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: July 31, 2019, 12:07:17 pm »

"What puzzle, I didn't mess with any puzzle, and how the hell did you get in here, and scene when did birds start to talk?"
Find out what this bird meant by Puzzle, and why it broke into my house.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
“Getting into the place without a key, that was the puzzle. As for why I can talk, I can ask you the same question, rat of three heads. I have learned the language of the humans. I got in through the door. I am also good at unlocking keyless locks.” The bird looks at the humans of your party. “Oh, hello. Your language is interesting.” The bird addresses the entire party. “Oh, you asked for why I broke in, not how I broke in. I broke in mainly to see if I could, and I can. Everything is where it was when I got here. I’m glad I could meet the owner of this place”

Continue convincing rebels to surrender,

if they dont surrender -
      Deploy flesh eater virus bombs to wipe out all life on planet.

This is the last time I offer you mercy and forgiveness of our emperor, if you desire to keep with your ways, the judgement of the golden throne shall be harsh and we will spare none, as we are his angels of death.
3+1 for perseverance
“We surrender, we join with you once again.”

Tell Fred to stay behind me, as I venture forward into the cave with my rocket pistol ready.
Fred gets behind you, and you both venture into the cave. It is dark and the singing continues. The sound is coming from in front of you

Call over my allies and press the attack on Bill.

Spoiler: Scotty (click to show/hide)
Search for a non-Bill of the monsters to run over.
Scotty starts to charge towards Bill, but a train flies in front of him so he stops to avoid getting hit and looks at where the train is headed. The train ran over a large group of winged creatures each had one eye. They are killed, and then the bodies are teleported to whatever dimension they hailed from.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: July 31, 2019, 01:46:02 pm »

Check if any planets out of remaining five  also taking part in the rebellion,
      if there are any - sneakily maneuvre ship to closest rebellious planet and suddenly devastate cities and defensive instalations with oribtal
      bombardment

Our crusade is eternal, brothers. We shall deliever will of the golden throne to those with no honour and loyalty

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: July 31, 2019, 08:26:49 pm »

Try again, take down Bill.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: July 31, 2019, 08:37:43 pm »

keep running over monsters

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 01, 2019, 05:53:14 am »

Keep moving forward, with my rocket pistol ready.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 01, 2019, 09:21:11 am »

"So you break in to buildings to find out if you can? But I guess that doesn't really matter right now as the worlds going crazy outside, so maybe you could join my group and help us barricade the building and keep the crazy outside."
Try to get the bird to join the group, then barricade the doors and windows to keep the monsters out.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 01, 2019, 10:01:23 am »

Check if any planets out of remaining five  also taking part in the rebellion,
      if there are any - sneakily maneuvre ship to closest rebellious planet and suddenly devastate cities and defensive instalations with oribtal
      bombardment

Our crusade is eternal, brothers. We shall deliever will of the golden throne to those with no honour and loyalty
It seems there is only one other rebel planet
4v2
You manage to destroy most of the cities. The remaining rebels surrender.

Try again, take down Bill.
6+1(perseverance)v1-1(bleeding eye)
Bill doesn’t notice you as you approach, as his eye socket is still bleeding. As you bite into him, you notice more blue fire, but rather than hurt you, it heals you. You have killed Bill, and the rest of the monsters stop whatever they are doing to wait for your instructions. You have received Bill’s essence. You no longer need to eat or drink. You might have some new powers. You sense another dimension, one that you have never been to but strangely have memories of. You sense there are creatures there that await orders from you. They tell you of a magical train that killed most of them. Your mind is bought to a cave in the Taiga, where you find two humans, one with some sort of weapon, heading towards who you suspect to be the last creature in this world that hails from the new dimension, a sphere that emits sound rather than light

keep running over monsters
6+1(perseverance)
You manage to run over all of the monsters in the area, since they all stood still for some reason.Reality tracks spread out from your position.

"So you break in to buildings to find out if you can? But I guess that doesn't really matter right now as the worlds going crazy outside, so maybe you could join my group and help us barricade the building and keep the crazy outside."
Try to get the bird to join the group, then barricade the doors and windows to keep the monsters out.
“What monsters? Look outside.”
You all look outside. You and your party members are surprised to find that the cracks in the sky are gone, and instead of monsters, there is seemingly nothing. The Tazzes, Tweedledee and Tweedledum for some reason can’t leave the building. Maybe it’s because of the ghosts? Nil. Cipher has been killed, but you think his power has moved to a new body.

Keep moving forward, with my rocket pistol ready.
1+1(perseverance)
You head deeper into the cave, but you still haven’t found the source. It is getting darker as you go deeper. You feel like you are being watched. The singing gets louder, though you don’t know whether this means you are getting closer or whether whatever is making the noise is getting louder

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 01, 2019, 11:08:01 am »

ptw I'll join in on this later.
I think, there for I might be.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 07:37:12 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 01, 2019, 03:58:11 pm »

Travel back to Macragge and report sucessful compliance campaign to our primarch - Roboute Guilleman

Glory and honour,my primarch, fourth company did bring rebels back into the light of the golden throne.
                  What is the status report on this earth planet we brought to compliance previously?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 02, 2019, 05:31:20 am »

"Oh weird its all gone, that didn't last as long as I thought it would, anyway, do you want to join my group anyway bird?"
Try to get the bird to join the group again, then fix up the Blockbuster with everyone's help.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: August 02, 2019, 07:46:43 am »

travel around the world to see if there are more monsters to run over.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: August 02, 2019, 12:08:50 pm »

Repeat the previous action.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 56