A or B

A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 15, 2019, 03:31:48 pm

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 26

Author Topic: Lousy Gods  (Read 28817 times)

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
Re: Lousy Gods
« Reply #285 on: June 28, 2019, 06:03:25 pm »

Delicio Slime
Stop Thalos from making Rosebud Planet uninhabitable with Life giving yellow flying slimes called butterslimes.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 08:34:12 pm by Detoxicated »

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: June 28, 2019, 07:47:36 pm »

Delicio Slime
Stop Thalos from making Rosebud Planet uninhavitable with Life giving yellow flying slimes called butterslimes.
Name : Thalos
     Aspect : death

Move my realm to the ice sphere unless it is ERASED before this action, if it is erased - saturate rosebrush atmosphere with energies of death and decay to make it inhabitable

I believe the word you two are looking for is "uninhabitable" inhabitable is the opposite, and uninhavitable appears to just be a typo, but I wanted to be a jerk

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: June 28, 2019, 07:58:51 pm »

Name: Moonflower the Golden
Aspect: Cooperation

A remnant from a dead world long gone appears from the ether, flowing with golden grace. Her mission? Why, to help of course, teehee!

Lend my powers of helpfulness to Delicio, God of Slime by adding my own GOODLY powers to his creations!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 28, 2019, 08:35:49 pm »

Delicio, Slime
Delicio does the slime dance of cooperation

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: June 29, 2019, 05:57:40 am »

Name: Burt
Color: Orange
Aspect: Chaos, Pickle

"I'm bored...   so...  um...  I'm gonna...  give the deer folk a...  a government, Yeah that's it I'm gonna give them a government, the most friendly kind of government that is...  a...  fascist dictatorship...  Yeah that's the one, a fascist dictatorship, that's just what they need."
Use my godly powers to teach the deer folk of the space pickle about fascism and dictatorships.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: June 29, 2019, 07:54:17 am »

"I'm bored...   so...  um...  I'm gonna...  give the deer folk a...  a government, Yeah that's it I'm gonna give them a government, the most friendly kind of government that is...  a...  fascist dictatorship...  Yeah that's the one, a fascist dictatorship, that's just what they need."
Use my godly powers to teach the deer folk of the space pickle about fascism and dictatorships.
Petra
Aspects: Weather, Ice
teach deer people about true communism, everyone making every law. No one having more power than anyone else. Everyone contributing. Everyone voting, everyone writing laws to be voted on

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: June 29, 2019, 08:03:22 am »

Petra
teach deer people about true communism, everyone making every law. No one having more power than anyone else. Everyone contributing. Everyone voting, everyone writing laws to be voted on
"I see war coming!"

Name: AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Color: Red
Aspect: Fire
Teach the deer people that fire hurts and how to set things they don't like on fire.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: June 29, 2019, 09:05:58 am »

Petra
"I see war coming!"

Name: AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Color: Red
Aspect: Fire
Teach the deer people that fire hurts and how to set things they don't like on fire.
Pertra
Asp CT’s: Weather, Ice

Assist only if AAAAA helps the True Communists

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: June 29, 2019, 11:37:13 am »

It is time to flex the godly might of Ultra Chungus.

The Rosebush planet is hollow. It requires substance. Filling. Pizza filling. Fill the entirety of the Rosebush planet's core with Pepperoni Pizza Filling.

Cackle joyfully and laze about afterwards while snacking on Buttercrab.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: June 29, 2019, 12:04:50 pm »

I hope our combined efforts to hold the planet together don’t result in contradictions

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: June 29, 2019, 12:08:41 pm »

It's being held together with chains made out of actual fire, and also filled with basically hot pockets.

Normal planet stuff probably I'm not a astrologist.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: June 29, 2019, 12:14:50 pm »

It's being held together with chains made out of actual fire, and also filled with basically hot pockets.

Don’t forget some of the plants on the planet are fireproof and grow sturdy fireproof roots to hold the planet together too

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: June 29, 2019, 12:19:10 pm »

Don’t forget some of the plants on the planet are fireproof and grow sturdy fireproof roots to hold the planet together too

See, everything will be fine!

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: June 29, 2019, 12:28:53 pm »

This can only end in molten metal.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: June 29, 2019, 12:31:56 pm »

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I’ve tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor pizza.

~Totally original poemsmithing, by Ultra Chungus
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 26