A or B

A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 15, 2019, 03:31:48 pm

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 26

Author Topic: Lousy Gods  (Read 28881 times)

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lousy Gods
« Reply #180 on: June 13, 2019, 04:47:24 pm »

I like the sound of islands

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 13, 2019, 05:02:36 pm »

Sure, will it be different planets or just one, what if we each try to create our own stars and planets? we never quite got stars into the first universe, but we can try again

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 13, 2019, 05:44:37 pm »

Creating whole continents with only a few aspects? At the very least, we should be able to ask for help from the other gods, like a god of knowledge and history could ask a god of animals to supply his people with domestic ones.
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

FakerFangirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #183 on: June 13, 2019, 08:29:01 pm »

I have a proposal.

When we come to the next Universe, rather than immediately destorying everything, we agree to create our own spaces or continents of the world.
Lugonu begins stalking Imic with interest.

Try a hand at creating natural disasters to keep the species adapting and evolving. Becoming static means being destroyed in this world.
1 (and here I was worried this turn was gonna be boring)
You attempt to create natural disasters, but all you manage to do is create a cosmic one! The very fabric holding this strange universe together rips ever so slightly, and all the gods feel a little off.
Lugonu builds an endless escherian stairwell around the cosmic rip.
"Should we call a beak dog a gobbo doggo?" - Relevant_-_-Username

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 14, 2019, 03:34:03 am »

"I like the sound of creating our own spaces, I'm probably gonna create my own planet and call it Burt World."
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 14, 2019, 06:48:30 am »

Update will be today

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 17, 2019, 12:47:15 pm »

I repeat my previous statement, but now in between tears.
Cure the Humans of their Cancer, for fuck’s sake. Improve their crop’s growth, the quality and quantity of their dairy, and tell them that soon, the world is going to end because the Gods are stupid, and that if they conduct a magical ritual, they can come across into the next world. Teach them a magix ritual to do just that. If, for, some reason, the GM/dice make the ritual innefective, prevent me from giving them the ritual, or in soke other way put a wall between the ritual and them, erase the previous statement from the minds of all humans and go inte a corner, contemplating why I exist, and why other Gods are so dead-set on making thta existance hell.

Everything goes as planned, but before you can shake a stick, they complete the ritual and BANG!, they are all gone. Where they went? Well...hopefully somewhere with a much nicer GM.
Offer humans knowledge of necromancy, balefire and curses of disease and decay to help with their war against deer, if they would build ziggurats and bring me deceased skilled artisans
Autofail
Build a cosmic ark to save at least 500 members of each species in case everything goes to the hell we haven't invented yet.
2Your ark capsizes before anything gets on. How a space ark can sink? That's a mystery for the next world.
Infuse the springs with the Proper Power by visiting the springs and changing holy words over them. The water shall Change the Life that consume IT. So all Life Fed with that spring water will Change developping sphere asociated traits.
2 You fail at your task.
The swine don't eat like regular animals, right? I create a huge number of them to replace the burned-down plants. Do we have water, still? If not, someone needs to make that.
6 Yeah....you make a whole lot of them....their uglyness just makes the whole universe shudder.
Store the felines in a pocket dimension that will survive the reset
5Success! The kitty cats are safe! Advantage on extracting them to in the next universe.
Well the universe is ending better make it pretty

Create a great numbers of stars of all colors that are constantly exploding and producing pleasant music like some sort of super fireworks.

5 You make the universe beautiful, and musical. That's an interesting song they are playing...where have you heard it before....
I didn't give up, I'm trying to create a new planet, and adapted the life on the metal planet to use liquid metal like water
If someone deleted the liquid metal, make clouds that rain it, so that my metal consuming organisms can still survive
3 There are 3 new storm patterns added: Molten Metal, Freezing Metal, and my favorite: Shrapnel Tropical Storms.
Try doing universe repairs?
Can we get that filed under "improve the universe"?

2 The universe is beyond repair.
GENTLEMEN BEHOLD, my solution to saving the universe it involves MORE CORN!
ADD EVEN MORE CORN TO THE PLANET, COVER THE PLANET WITH CORN, EVERYTHING WILL BECOME CORN.......                 CORN!
5Well, at least humans won't suddenly all have hives from this meadow of corn that suddenly covers the whole planet. Even the oceans have babycorn growing on the seafloor.

Stability: 0%
As the gods watch helplessly, the world begins to break apart. Almost as though someone was pulling a loose thread on a sweater, it all just seems to collapse. Colors mix, and anything you touch seems to just float off, as gravity seems to have ceased existing. Your bodies seem unharmed, but you feel...different. Your aspects have been stripped from you.

As the world continues to dissolve, you recognize the eerie silence of the void. You look around, and everything is back to black.

Here you are, back at the beginning.

New Rules:
Please include your god name and your aspect(s) (you get to start with one) in all action posts. I will be doing a less lazy form of updates, and I cannot for the life of me remember any of your god names.

Aspects, Catastrophic Failures, and Overshoots:
I realize that it is a little unfair that the only good thing about 1s and 6s is that I get to mess with you, and cause you extra pain by destabilizing the universe, so lets change that. Anytime you fuck up in a massive way that is not related to an aspect you currently have, you learn from your mistake, and I give you an additional aspect. Aspects won't make 1s and 6s less frequent, but now they will no longer reduce stability.

Let's begin again! Remember to reintroduce your new selfs :)
As you start rebuilding, decide on a name for this universe.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 01:49:17 pm by Wozzy »

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 17, 2019, 12:51:19 pm »

I don't understand, what was my second action?

Am I supposed to keep my old self? If not, here is a new one.

Name: Asrieth
Color: Blue
Aspect: Water

I make a big ball of water, with oxygen mixed in. I make the water temporarily cold-resistant, at least until we have a sun or other source of heat. Someone else can add in dirt and stuff.

Making fish will be part of my aspect, right?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 06:51:45 pm by pikachu17 »
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 17, 2019, 01:24:43 pm »

Petra
Aspect: Weather

Create a star that hopefully in such an angle that when the water world gets near it, it gets stuck orbiting the star.

Lets try for a solar system this time

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 17, 2019, 01:29:25 pm »

Name: Imic
Color: Navy
Aspect: Mountains

Fill the ball of water with molten magma, creating tectonic plates. From the endless ocean, begin raising up volcanoes, creating fold mountains, carving out highlands, smoothing put plains, drying out deserts, all the things you do with tectonic plates. Once there is a proper landmass breaking apart to create some nice continents and landmasses.

Notes to other Deities: If this all goes in a vaguely straightforward manner, we won’t have to worry about minerals except Iron, which needs some time and sediment to create. Once there’s some animals and plants to make sediment, Iron, other sedimentary minerals, and all sedimentary atones should come into existence by themselves.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 17, 2019, 01:47:31 pm »

I don't understand, what was my second action?

Am I supposed to keep my old self? If not, here is a new one.

Name: Asrieth
Color: Blue
Aspect: Water

I make a big ball of water. I make the water temporarily cold-resistant, at least until we have a sun or other source of heat. Someone else can add in dirt and stuff.

Making fish will be part of my aspect, right?
Oh dear, the cat thing is someone elses action. Lemme go fix that up.
And sure, I can dig it.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 17, 2019, 02:30:14 pm »

Name: Eronstile
Color: black
Aspect: Bounties of the Earth
I create a moon for the water planet, made of various metals, with plants of living gemstones and creatures of living metals

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 17, 2019, 02:30:39 pm »

Name: ykuvr
Aspect: Music

See if I can pull rosebush planet from my pocket
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 17, 2019, 02:40:45 pm »

name : Thalos
aspect : Death

Create  realm of death realm of obsidian floors, big black stone ziggurats ,purple clouds and  spooky spirits, which sometimes yell BOO, when they feel like it

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 17, 2019, 07:37:05 pm »

Name: Delicio
Aspect:  Slime

Create a slime volcano on the Planets Ocean, creating a slime based continent with slime based plants and animals
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 08:41:58 pm by Detoxicated »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 26