Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21

Author Topic: Gridhood Fifth Axis: A Minimal Gridhood Game (Turn --)[Hiatus]  (Read 14529 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gridhood Fifth Axis: A Minimal Gridhood Game (Turn 7)
« Reply #195 on: July 07, 2019, 12:55:49 pm »

Reelia
Reelia uses her 6 FP to create special boots that allow the wearer to walk on water while remaining dry. She gives this to the Hests in the hopes that this will allow them to forage in the wetlands

Slightly overpriced. 5 FP since it can only really be used by a single worker. Unless the remaining dry part is an actual effect in the rain?
Yes, the dry part is an affect due to the rain

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 07, 2019, 02:39:38 pm »

"Contempt"
You do realize that they posted after I did, right? IC no-one's to blame for the fight, and OOC they're more to blame than I.

Promethia
5 workers (one injured) research Primitive Spearmaking.
2 workers forage for food at C5 with 2 primitive foraging tools.
3 primitive foraging tools are made.

Error noted: You say I made 2 p.f.t. and lost two, but the update says I only have 1.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 07, 2019, 02:50:40 pm »

"Contempt"
You do realize that they posted after I did, right? IC no-one's to blame for the fight, and OOC they're more to blame than I.

Promethia
5 workers (one injured) research Primitive Spearmaking.
2 workers forage for food at C5 with 2 primitive foraging tools.
3 primitive foraging tools are made.

Error noted: You say I made 2 p.f.t. and lost two, but the update says I only have 1.
What part?

You had 1 at the start. 2 Logistics made 2, so you had three. You then lost 2 at the end of the turn. So you have 1 now.
Primitve --- Tools are really liable to being misplaced. There is a Reason it's a Tier 0 tool. Still better than nothing though.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 07, 2019, 03:10:04 pm »

Huh, I must have misremembered. Sorry.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 07, 2019, 10:31:31 pm »

Gilbert, god of ice, felines, and copied + pasted god characters, continues his work in adding more cold land and adds an ice sheet to B2, ignoring the fact that the United Tates are currently starving simply because he's not concerned about the temperate center, only the cold northwest.
it's over

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 08, 2019, 07:13:28 am »

Well, the Hests are in a pickle now. Their new obsession with conservation makes them want to not get rid of the fruits entirely, as it would cause the ancient one and the rabbits to starve. Perhaps they need to find a way to do some plant breeding and get rid of the undesired traits...I'll post sometime today.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
Re: Gridhood Fifth Axis: A Minimal Gridhood Game (Turn 2)
« Reply #201 on: July 08, 2019, 07:14:23 am »

The Kitties

1 worker prays to Gilbert.
1 worker researches Wood Gathering.
5 workers forage for food at A2.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 08, 2019, 09:00:18 am »

Well, the Hests are in a pickle now. Their new obsession with conservation makes them want to not get rid of the fruits entirely, as it would cause the ancient one and the rabbits to starve. Perhaps they need to find a way to do some plant breeding and get rid of the undesired traits...I'll post sometime today.

To be fair, the rabbits eat other things, which are usually poisonous to most others. Only something without a sense of smell could eat those fruits. The Ancient One meanwhile simply eats them because he finds them somehow tasty. Divine Beasts don't need substance, but certainly won't turn it down. So same issue, cause he won't like it if they're gone.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 08, 2019, 03:17:40 pm »

Upon seeing the fighting Dr. Bob realizes that he needs to do something about it, so he builds a wall, a big, giant, amazing wall that will keep every one from fighting, and he's going to pay for it because He has the money!

Dr. Bob uses HIS FP to build a BIG wall in the middle of B5 to ensure that both groups can benefit from the tile but can't get to each other.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 08, 2019, 03:27:42 pm »

Hests
3 Workers Forage on D3, avoiding the poisonous fruit and the white ape as best they can.
3 Workers Research Plant Breeding* (yes, there may be other ways to deal with this infestation, but this seems to be the best course of action for the Hests)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gridhood Fifth Axis: A Minimal Gridhood Game (Turn 5)
« Reply #205 on: July 08, 2019, 03:35:58 pm »

MonkeyLord names the divine beast The White Ape and decides to and spends 10FP to create a Totem of Growth and places it on C3 in the mist of the United Tates village.

The Totem of Growth amplifies the growth of edible plants by a factor of 4 in a 50 yard radius. The only way it can be moved is to place an egg from The White Ape where you wish it to be and say the following: Oh great creator of beasts and totem, may this area see more growth than all the others. After this ritual is complete the Totem of Growth teleports to the egg, destroying the egg in the process which gives 1 food.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

TricMagic if this is too powerful for the amount of FP used I will make it next turn and do nothing this turn.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 04:16:37 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 08, 2019, 03:54:47 pm »

I'd say something about it giving 1 food when the egg was destroyed. Other than that, it's fine.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 08, 2019, 04:16:55 pm »

How does it look now?
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gridhood Fifth Axis: A Minimal Gridhood Game (Turn 5)
« Reply #208 on: July 08, 2019, 04:24:27 pm »

Fine. Though I'd note they still need to figure out proper gifts to get any other than somewhat randomly. Or just figure out how to safely collect 10 poison fruit.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 08, 2019, 04:31:27 pm »

I didn't want to make it easy to move, they got to work to move the totem.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21