Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

A fresh start in the ages past... good or bad?

Yeah! Loving all the aspects of it, and the original series got a bit boring, to be honest.
It's quite good, and has everything a SPAMKINGDOM should have.
It's okay, wouldn't mind seeing the original series updated again though.
I WANT MY FIREBLOOD EMPIRE BACK RIGHT NOW!!!1eleven

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 172

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM 3! King Matin of Kastoria!  (Read 109360 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM 3! King Lycwl of Kastoria!
« Reply #885 on: July 31, 2019, 09:58:11 am »

a
ccccc
dddd

You agree to perform the pilgrimage, but with your Orcish and human guards in tow. The priest sighs and shakes his head at the heaven.

"What's with the youth of the day needing their guards for such a simple pilgrimage. Truly no sense of modesty and manliness..." He goes on for a while before you gently help him out of the room. You don't need to listen to holy grandpas for longer than needed.

You begin the pilgrimage in the capital city, the city of your birth.

The pilgrimage takes three days, for the Fatherly Keep is located not that far from Kastorian heartlands, in the west.

During the pilgrimage, nobody disturbs you, most probably because of all those armed men and scary orcs walking behind you.

The Fatherly Keep is a large stone construction embedded into the cliffside of a small mountain. The open courtyard ends at the base of the steps leading towards the central keep, located on the top of the pyramid of stone and dirt, built as close as to the heavens as possible while keeping it safe for pilgrims - for there are thousands, ore more, every month - with the infrastructure outside relying on dozens of shops, inns and taverns (and few brothels, but good luck finding them) to support the hungry and tired worshippers.

As you enter the courtyard, you move to the nearby storehouse where the helpful acolytes give you your brown linen robe. Then, alone, you begin your ascent to the Fatherly Keep itself. Well, not alone, for you're marching after several other fathers with few more marching behind you, but you get the idea.

Once on the top, you approach the feeders with grain and the jars with salt, and get a cup of each. Only then you can make your way to the central altar, and place the grain cup on the altar. Then, you place the salt cup down as well, and kneel in front of the obscured, tall statue of the bearded man, whose empty eyes stare down at you and your offerings.

What do you pray for?

A) For prosperity of my land.
B) For good health of my family.
C) For more kids to be borne out of my seed.
D) For my family line to prosper through my future grandsons and granddaughters.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Hotfire90

« Reply #886 on: July 31, 2019, 10:00:55 am »

A

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: July 31, 2019, 10:02:36 am »

D

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: July 31, 2019, 10:03:59 am »

-A-

If this actually does something, we wanna choose carefully... and land prosperity oughta go a fair ways towards helping fulfill all that family-related stuff anyway. Healthy peasants means healthy us!

Oh, also this way we get good publicity if anybody should happen to hear us praying.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 12:27:31 pm by Superdorf »
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: July 31, 2019, 10:21:51 am »

A
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: July 31, 2019, 10:24:17 am »

D

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: July 31, 2019, 10:52:36 am »

A

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: July 31, 2019, 10:56:16 am »

If this actually does something, we wanna choose carefully... and land prosperity oughta go a fair ways towards helping fulfill all that family-related stuff anyway. Healthy peasants means healthy us!

Oh, also this way we get good publicity if anybody should happen to hear us praying.

((imitation is a form of flattery 8)))

If this actually does something, we wanna choose carefully... and praying on behalf of our (future) family on a thanks-for-my-family pilgrimage to a family-oriented god just makes sense. Even a hint of a promise that our dynasty will reach a third generation would mean more stable prospects than we've seen in a number of years.

Oh, also this way we get a reputation for piety if anybody should happen to hear us praying. ;)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: July 31, 2019, 12:21:33 pm »

((imitation is a form of flattery 8)))

If this actually does something, we wanna choose carefully... and praying on behalf of our (future) family on a thanks-for-my-family pilgrimage to a family-oriented god just makes sense. Even a hint of a promise that our dynasty will reach a third generation would mean more stable prospects than we've seen in a number of years.

Oh, also this way we get a reputation for piety if anybody should happen to hear us praying. ;)
So you are voting for D too? I think putting the letter along with the reasoning can help choice counting

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: July 31, 2019, 12:28:00 pm »

Huh. That's... that's reasonable I guess.
D
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: July 31, 2019, 02:31:50 pm »

A

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: July 31, 2019, 03:06:56 pm »

D
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: July 31, 2019, 03:27:32 pm »

A

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: July 31, 2019, 04:42:39 pm »

D

BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: July 31, 2019, 05:30:24 pm »

AAAAA
DDDDDD
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 172