Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

A fresh start in the ages past... good or bad?

Yeah! Loving all the aspects of it, and the original series got a bit boring, to be honest.
It's quite good, and has everything a SPAMKINGDOM should have.
It's okay, wouldn't mind seeing the original series updated again though.
I WANT MY FIREBLOOD EMPIRE BACK RIGHT NOW!!!1eleven

Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 172

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM 3! King Matin of Kastoria!  (Read 109412 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM 3! King Amet I of Kastoria!
« Reply #1650 on: September 19, 2019, 04:51:56 am »

A
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: September 21, 2019, 03:50:25 pm »

You decide to check the caves.

You've entered four of them, and all but one were shallow and ended quickly. The other, as it turns out, led you downwards the mountain, to an isolated plateau that was inaccessible from below due to how extreme the overhang and how steep the cliffs are.

Then you hear a loud growl behind you - a bear! The cave you've just traversed must've had a lair somewhere inside, and its occupant, having went after you, now wants to teach you a lesson about tresspassing.

A) Bears are bad news, let's escape!
B) Roar back at him, and unsheathe the sword!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: September 21, 2019, 04:09:49 pm »

A

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: September 21, 2019, 05:51:22 pm »

B ear meat for dinner?

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: September 21, 2019, 08:46:07 pm »

B ear meat for dinner?
not a fighter, bear might have the advantage and result in a debuff on the roll
A
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: September 22, 2019, 01:40:47 am »

A
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Hotfire90

« Reply #1656 on: September 22, 2019, 12:26:08 pm »

A

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM 3! Succession Crisis of Year 443 AEC
« Reply #1657 on: September 22, 2019, 02:02:46 pm »

You decide to run away from the bear!

You quickly realize there's not much you can ran away to, so you decide to take a climb down. The bear roars and runs after you.

You begin your descent down the cliff when you hear the bear just above your head. The big, angry animal swipes its paw at you!

You quickly lose the grip on the rocks, trying to get your head away from the swiping paw. You fall down the mountain face...

*CRASH*

443 AEC, Summer

You're brought by some servants into the throne room on a portable chair, and sit at the council table. The throne to your right is empty. Amet is missing for half a year now and many fear that he is dead.

"Prince Iakes, we gather here today to offer you the crown of Kingdom of Kastoria." Count Zoria says, holding the crowning circlet in his lap. "Your brother and my son-in-law has not returned from his quest to wake the stone ones. Queen Garden has been confirmed not pregnant. Therefore, you're the next in line. While many would love to believe that the young King Amet is still alive, and simply got lost on his way home, the dread of the possibility that he is dead already is lingering in our hearts. The Forest of the Ancestors is burning and the Fai are nowhere to be seen, so perhaps, he has indeed succeeded in his task." The noblemen and noblewomen of the court stand up.

"Prince Iakes, please take the crown of Kastoria, as you're next in the line to the throne, by the law, and by our choice."

You consider yourself as the future King; obviously, an unremarkable man of no talents could still rule wisely and lead the nation to prosperity (with just a little luck), but being a cripple means everyone has to carry you around. Of course, personal combat and leading of the army is also out of the question.

Then again, if you refuse, the court will have to look to the other branch of the dynasty, either dragging back one of your aunts (happily married and living far away) - or they could skip the traditional lines of succession (quite possibly angering the faithful), and enthrone your uncle, Matin, instead.

A) The Kingdom needs me. I accept the crown!
B) My brother ain't dead! I won't usurp the throne!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 02:05:45 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: September 22, 2019, 03:16:41 pm »

A

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: September 22, 2019, 03:57:57 pm »

B

Hotfire90

« Reply #1660 on: September 22, 2019, 03:58:54 pm »

A

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: September 22, 2019, 04:43:48 pm »

Boy, we've just been going through kings like anything after old Lycwl bit the dust, eh? Here's hoping this one lasts long enough to secure the line.

A
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: September 23, 2019, 01:17:25 am »

A
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: September 23, 2019, 01:19:54 am »

A

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM 3! King Iakes of Kastoria!
« Reply #1664 on: September 23, 2019, 02:06:50 am »

"I accept the crown." The crowning ceremony is swift and soon you're wearing the Kastorian crown.

You wonder if that will convince your wife to sleep in your bed for once. Here comes the Advisor, though, and Scrolls of Kingdom Status end on your table!

Happiness: 5
Population: 3
Economy: 2
Army: 5
*Navy: 5

"My lord, the spirits of the people have been riddled by disappearances of the citizens in the north, and the recent troubles with pagans in the south, but that's not our main concern. It's the burning of the Forest of the Ancestors; lots of supplies had to be procured and bought to accomplish such a huge task, and with the weapons still made out of gold bullion, the Treasury is emptying alarmingly fast."

"What do you propose we do?"

"We melt down the golden weapons and mint coins out of resultant bullion. Our people are relatively happy so they probably won't question extra tax for the last half a year."

A) "Taxes are fine, but I'm wary about depriving ourselves of weapons against Fai so soon."
B) "Melt the weapons and collect the coin! Filling up the Treasury is a priority!"
C) "We're doing fine, you know? No need for such measures, yet."
D) "Now that I was told the threat of Fai is basically gone, let's melt down the weapons we no longer need."
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 172