Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

A fresh start in the ages past... good or bad?

Yeah! Loving all the aspects of it, and the original series got a bit boring, to be honest.
It's quite good, and has everything a SPAMKINGDOM should have.
It's okay, wouldn't mind seeing the original series updated again though.
I WANT MY FIREBLOOD EMPIRE BACK RIGHT NOW!!!1eleven

Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 172

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM 3! King Matin of Kastoria!  (Read 109312 times)

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM 3! King Amet I of Kastoria!
« Reply #1485 on: September 08, 2019, 01:30:32 pm »

A

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: September 08, 2019, 01:37:48 pm »

* Haspen toots for ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES!

Congraturationes!!!1 You made the 100th page!!!! YOU IS WINNAR!1eleven

You decide to tackle the issue of mermaid appearances and general trouble they've started to make. Duke Salapena, one of the nobles living up at the coast, stands up.

"The mermaids wish not to speak with us, or perhaps, they are too animal-like to listen. Our fishermen suffer becasue of them, and I believe that it is time we sent our sturdy ships and our brave sailors to hunt down these savage fish-people!" The noblemen murmur and nod their heads in agreement. You've tried diplomatic option before, so you consent to send the Navy against the mermaids.

"Other part of the problem is the mermaid worship." Duke Salapena continues. "It is abhorrent, pagan faith that is polluting the hearts of the people and are inticing them to abandon the true faith of Kastoria. I say we deal with them harshly." Count Zoria stands up.

"King Lycwl tried and failed to convince the southerners to abandon the pagan beliefs, and now there are rumors that the words of our beloved monarch, King Amet, fell upon deaf ears as well. Obviously, and perhaps, inevitably, fire and sword is the best approach there is." This causes many of nobles to raise their voices; some agree to burning of pagans, some for fines, few however are of the group that would try to appeal to people's hearts once more.

It seems that majority of the nobles want a drastic approach to be taken, and you have to listen to their desires.

You decide to...

A) Place expensive fines on the pagans, with threat of tongue-cutting for preachers and blasphemers against the Father and the Mother!
B) Send the faithful and some soldiers to arrest the pagans and burn some houses down. They will quickly return into fold of the Father and the Mother once they see our strength and power!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: September 08, 2019, 01:46:55 pm »

A

Between those two options, I much prefer the one that doesn't result in the damage of valuable infrastructure and the slaughter of otherwise loyal citizens.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Hotfire90

« Reply #1488 on: September 08, 2019, 01:48:26 pm »

A

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: September 08, 2019, 01:58:51 pm »

A

melkor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: September 08, 2019, 02:11:03 pm »

B
Quote from: Robocorn
what do postdwarvenists do with goblins?

Quote from: Andreus
We slaughter them by the thousands.
But... you know, we do it ironically.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: September 08, 2019, 02:11:51 pm »

You issue a proclamation that will take effect immediately; those believing in mermaids' divine powers will be fined, with unrepentant folk having their property confiscated. Those that will continue to blaspheme against the Mother and the Father, or will try to convert others, will have their tongues cut to prevent the spread of this pagan faith.

The gathered noblemen hail you in support of your proclamation! The clergy who came to witness the proceedings smile and nod in approval as well.

What's next on the schedule?

A) Nothing, I'm done today and I want to take a nap.
B) Time to deal with the Fai, or rather how they keep coming and our people keep disappearing.
C) Now is time to discuss this proposal of colonizing the northwestern plains.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: September 08, 2019, 02:14:30 pm »

B

We should be burning and colonizing the forest to deprive our enemy of homes, not moving into the plains.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: September 08, 2019, 02:15:51 pm »

B

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: September 08, 2019, 02:16:53 pm »

B

Hotfire90

« Reply #1495 on: September 08, 2019, 02:17:24 pm »

B

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: September 08, 2019, 02:22:14 pm »

Burn them!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: September 08, 2019, 02:33:45 pm »

You decide to discuss the threat posed by the Fai.

"The Fai are abhorrent, alien beings." Count Rabol stands up. "Nothing but gold and fire can harm them, so how about we burn down the Forest of the Ancestors?"

"To burn the Forest would be burning the Cradle of Firstborn!" The clerics shout from the rear rows. "Much of early sites of our religion are located there."

"Stones and altars do not burn." Rabol counters, and looks at you. "My liege, while we could instead mount of a military expedition to purge the forests from Fai, it would take too much supplies, resources, and time. Plus, the Fai would have a great time hunting down stragglers and unwary!" Still, this is a debacle; the clerics of the Mother and Father have already found support from the more faithful ones at the court.

However, most of the nobles consider burning the Forest a proper measure for this desperate and extreme situation. They fear the power of the savage Fai more than they fear punishment of the Gods, it seems.

A) No such measures will be taken! The border troops have situation under control.
B) Time to solve the root of the problem by burning down trees, Fai, and everything north of the border!
C) A great army will be able to murder all the Fai, and keep the Forest intact. It's a win-win option!
SigFlags!

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: September 08, 2019, 02:42:11 pm »

C
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: September 08, 2019, 02:42:19 pm »

B
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 172