Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Forum Game Suggestions  (Read 5385 times)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Game Requests and Free Ideas
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2019, 09:55:59 pm »

One game I would very much like to see is a game that, among other things, tries to assimilate other games.
"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships*games*. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness*game* to our own. Your culture*game* will adapt to service ours. Resistance is futile, you*your games* will be assimilated."
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Liberonscien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2019, 10:03:09 pm »

One game I would very much like to see is a game that, among other things, tries to assimilate other games.
"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships*games*. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness*game* to our own. Your culture*game* will adapt to service ours. Resistance is futile, you*your games* will be assimilated."
Yes, basically. This game would take the best parts of other games and get their players to join itself.
Discord: Liberonscien#0930

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2019, 10:05:51 pm »

Yes, basically. This game would take the best parts of other games and get their players to join itself.
I have tried that and it just is too unwieldy to post as a game. Maybe someone else can do it better.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Liberonscien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2019, 10:12:07 pm »

I have tried that and it just is too unwieldy to post as a game. Maybe someone else can do it better.
The point behind such a game is to make a game that many people would play and always have some form of activity without being one of those overly simple games.
Discord: Liberonscien#0930

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: Forum Game Suggestions
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2021, 11:09:25 am »

This hasn't gotten much use as of late. I think its' intended purpose can be combined with Game Design Discussion and Review easy enuff. So please head over there for your forum game suggestions.
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]